PDA

View Full Version : Crafting Inventory Suggestions

Eskaygee
07-11-2016, 01:53 AM
After a turn of events that happened in my area in the real world, I was a little over a day late starting this event. That being said, I decided to run on my twink for faster, easier runs with some friends that were also going for LB. The event is going well and I'm enjoying things so far but as our inventories got full with much more crafting ingredients than we needed we started to go into discussion about how things could be improved to make it easier on each player. Everyone knows how the Energy Essence stack in your inventory, making it easier to navigate and delete those items, well.. wouldn't it be much easier if all ingredients (or at least the ingredients related to the event) were stacked the same way so you don't have to go through hundreds upon hundreds of ingredients deleting them one by one. Call me lazy but it's very time consuming and hard on the fingers :p That being said, it would be nice if we also had more options when selling these ingredients other than just "Sell One" and "Sell All". Okay, now back to the reason why I brought up the whole twink deal. The Bloodgrub Trophy. Whew.. was excited have that hanging on the wall of my house on my main character only to realize the Bloodgrub Pride was character bound and unstashable. I'm sure it would be very beneficial if these were stashable for others, like myself, in the same situation/vice versa. Kind of bummed out that I have to spend that much gold for 11 dolls to kill bloodgrub 10 times more for no reason other than wanting the trophy in my house. Those precious points could be used on my running account :p Okay, enough blabbing. Anyone who agrees with any suggestions I made or has any other ideas similar to these situations feel free to leave feedback below. Hopefully you all take these suggestions into consideration, keep up the good work! :D

Faliziaga
07-11-2016, 02:19 AM
In the past the event crafting materials like icedragon scales or necropolis bones were on a stack and with one click deletable and with the 'buy back' button we could get back 10 of them. This time it's a huge fail to make us delete those tons of useless stuff one by one.

Mimmay
07-11-2016, 07:33 AM
yes +1 i wanna delete them water jewels stacked too!

IronWolfert
07-12-2016, 01:53 AM
i have to agree deleting all the event ingredients such as hair, branches etc is a pain in the A. if all crafting ingredients were stack in the fashion of energy essence it would be much more easier. however to prevent frm accidentally deleting for example 100essence and only able to get bck 10 at max. would like to suggest sts that when we click sell on the item it will prompt us to manually key in how many (quantity) we wanna sell and press ok upon confirmed. this could serve as a double security for accidents and also more control power in our stash.
just my 2 cents. ;)

Deepblades
07-12-2016, 08:07 AM
i have to agree deleting all the event ingredients such as hair, branches etc is a pain in the A. if all crafting ingredients were stack in the fashion of energy essence it would be much more easier. however to prevent frm accidentally deleting for example 100essence and only able to get bck 10 at max. would like to suggest sts that when we click sell on the item it will prompt us to manually key in how many (quantity) we wanna sell and press ok upon confirmed. this could serve as a double security for accidents and also more control power in our stash.
just my 2 cents. ;)

Great idea, in some other games I have played you type how much you wanted to sell of an item. Was a real time saver :)

Sandeeep
07-13-2016, 02:52 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?351958-Common-suggestion-(in-my-imagination)

mass deletion of stuff idea

yep wish bloodgrub throphy was stashable

soon
07-13-2016, 08:44 AM
I already mentioned this. But Justg did not answer me more