PDA

View Full Version : Guild Suggestion: Make Guild Bulletins

Register
08-29-2011, 07:26 PM
I think there should be a bulletin board in all guild halls! I dont know if is already in progress but it would make it much easier to create guild events! Like officers and the guildmaster would be able to immediately post events and normal members would still be able to only if the guildmaster allows it to be published on the bulletin. Also, the GM would be able to delete events or messages on the board, regardless of who made it. Officers would only be able to delete their own messages and members. Members could only delete their own messages.

So tell me what you think!

Also, im working on a suggestion to make level 25 Implants visible. Im working on creating some sketches/crappy drawings of what they could look like! Tell me what you think of that! The orange and green armor implants would be sort of like a small and somewhat larger (respectively) shield at the side of the character. Orange hit% would look like a scope coming off from the helmet. Green hit% would be something like a double scope or a diff color. Crit could be the same thing except a different color and just some small alterations. Orange damage implant could be a small gun coming off from the helmet (of course, it would shoot. It could or could not make another damage splat thingy) Green would be a slightly larger one coming off from the shoulders.

Also, another suggestion would be to add double implants. Like two slots for them. So you could have like a damage and an armor implant. That could differentiante (failed on spelling xD) builds.

Tell me what you think on all my suggestion!

Ellyidol
08-29-2011, 07:54 PM
+1 to guild bulletin, or a guild notice.

Something that the guild master can use as a 'Welcome' slogan or as a guild announcement section that comes up every time you change map/log-in. Much like the Welcome message of SL. Officers should be able to edit this as well, it would really help with cross time-zone guilds.

Deathpunch
08-29-2011, 09:34 PM
+1 on bulletin board

I was thinking the very same thing.

Register
08-30-2011, 11:36 AM
hehe thanks guys! I had the idea when I wanted to do a guild xp runs thing in numa prime

themars
08-30-2011, 01:00 PM
+1 nice :)

Silentarrow
08-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Sounds great!

octavos
08-30-2011, 01:49 PM
+1 agreed