PDA

View Full Version : T-shirt design, need thoughts/comments! :)

DanielRH
08-29-2011, 07:58 PM
Hi all :)

I know it's late, but I just wanted to know peoples thoughts and comments on this t-shirt design...

Here it is!:
http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/Dh868/plt-shirt.png

NECROREAPER
08-29-2011, 08:06 PM
No offense, but I think it looks a bit generic. Maybe try making it a bit more original?

Again, my response is not meant to offense you :)

Cascade
08-29-2011, 08:17 PM
It looks good but zazzle.com doesnt allow designs on the sleeves so you would have to take the design of the sleeves...Otherwise it looks great!

DanielRH
08-30-2011, 12:41 AM
No offense taken, I agree! I'll try and figure out what I can do to spice it up some... :)

Thanks for letting me know :) I'll update it soon!

AdinoEznite
08-30-2011, 01:12 AM
you might also want to make sure you resize the images you use correctly, it seems the back image is quite stretched

Kakatoa91
08-30-2011, 03:34 AM
To add to what the other posters above me said:

Im not sure about the color, also the tshirt seems too heavy with all those generic images.
one big pic in front or back is enough.
Try also maybe to morph the back pic into the color so it doenst look like just a picture stick.
The sts and Pl tags are too low on it, if the owner puts the tshirt in his pants it will b unseen. PL tag look better on heart place imo and sts on 1 of the sleeve.
In front one catchy phrase would be enough and preferably not the same for back and front. Just a 'Play me or play with me!' only could be fun also.
Maybe it would be interesting into checkin in shops or on the net to see different layouts on tshirt from hardrock groups, football, rugby or soccer teams, design clothe companies.
Dont forget to keep in mind when designing a tshirt that it must sell unless its just for yourself. Fans should all want to wear it everyday and people not aware or clueless of the brand/game have too be interested into knowing more.
Hope ive been constructive enough and helpfull. :)

LwMark
08-30-2011, 04:12 AM
Is zazzzle free?

WoundedEagle
08-30-2011, 05:47 AM
Yes. And I like it Dan :3

Driazsomethingiforgot
08-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Its kinda to flashy something simple and looks neat is something id wear