PDA

View Full Version : New Guild: BattleBorn, and a few questions!

Cisco
08-29-2011, 08:17 PM
Hello everyone, Just started a new guild not to long ago called BattleBorn and everyone's welcome to join :-)

I have a few questions as well.

1) What's the Levels about? When I first bought the tier 3 guild hall, it's said level 1??? Dose this mean I can still upgrade the guild hall, even if i have the highest one available?

2) BattleBorn has a tier 3 guild hall, but if I where to buy levels 1 & 2 as well will one cancel the other out? or will the extra halls just be in addition to the one we have now?

Kinda like added space. I notice there was a latter in guild hall 1, so if i buy it will it link to guild hall 2 or 3?

3) can I buy furniture for the guild hall to make it look nicer? Maybe change the flooring and the color of the walls or something?

4) in the tier 2 & 3 guild halls there's 3 separate rooms. Can we make one exclusive that only officers can enter? Or maybe just the guild master :-)

5) is there a limit to how many guild members/officers you can have?

Anyway, just some thoughts thanks in advance for any answers :-)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Nourish
08-29-2011, 08:18 PM
Best of luck my friend!

Sorry I didn't help at all as I'm very tired and doing homework :)

Cisco
08-29-2011, 08:20 PM
Oh yeah one more question can we change the name of the guild without having to buy a whole new one? I wanted BattleBorn, but the servers gave me Battleborn

Once again thanks in advance :-)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

CanonicalKoi
08-30-2011, 10:14 AM
1. The level refers to the level you have to be in order to purchase a guild. In other words, anyone can buy one when they first start out.
2. I'm not sure why you'd want the other tiers since you have the best you can buy at the moment. A tier 1 hall is just a small empty room. Tier 2 allows you to buy discounted stim-packs. Tier 3 adds (edited to fix) enhancers for credits. To the best of my knowledge, you'd just be buying new, separate, lower-tier guild halls with no way to link them up.
3. Not yet. That may be something that will be added later, but you'd have to ask a Dev what the future holds in store.
4. See answer 3. :D
5. Nope.

Bonus round answer: Not that I'm aware of. But....if the names are stored as character names are, you can't get capitalized letters in the middle of a word. For example, I may think of my forum name as CanonicalKoi, but if I used it in-game, it'd still come out as Canonicalkoi.

Cisco
08-30-2011, 09:57 PM
thank you very much. :-) and let's hope they put some of those ideas I. The game.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Ellyidol
08-30-2011, 09:59 PM
Sorry to be a little off-topic, but I swear I thought I saw Cinco make a guild in that guild section!