PDA

View Full Version : DPS

BestHyun
08-29-2011, 10:23 PM
So if Dex raises your DPS, does that mean it makes you attack faster (given that it means damage per second...)

Nourish
08-29-2011, 10:26 PM
I don't believe so, I think dex just increases damage done their for making dps higher. This is true in PL, in SL each attribute does it for it's own class if I'm correct.

Example...

Int-Egineer
Dex-Operative
Str-Commando

Im not sure if it increases dps but I know pure in each of those stats is the best for each class

BestHyun
08-29-2011, 10:35 PM
I thought about it.

Every 5 Dex increases your DPS by 1, and the stat class also raises your damage a bit.

So I guess, since it raises your damage, it also raises your damage per second by that much but doesn't raise speed?

I guess I just thought too much into it and didn't realize the obvious.

WyteFang
08-29-2011, 10:35 PM
What dex does is increase your accuracy % it has nothing to do with speed or dps. The speed and dps all depend on the weapon you have equipped. Id have to say the mystery assault bow of the ancients gives u the highest dps in game. With at least 300 dps.

BestHyun
08-29-2011, 10:42 PM
What dex does is increase your accuracy % it has nothing to do with speed or dps. The speed and dps all depend on the weapon you have equipped. Id have to say the mystery assault bow of the ancients gives u the highest dps in game. With at least 300 dps.

Are you sure this is for Star Legends?

WyteFang
08-29-2011, 10:57 PM
Sorry bro my bad. Thought this was for pl

BestHyun
08-29-2011, 11:04 PM
yea, had me excited for a sec there by saying 300 DPS