PDA

View Full Version : Alterra Militia: Officially Open

Lowlyspy
08-29-2011, 10:54 PM
Hello to all current and potential members,

As guilds are brought into PL i am going to make a PL branch of my SL guild, Blackstar Militia, and i would like to offer all who wish to do so to join our guild.

I dont like to boast about my guild as it just makes it look like im trying to better my guild and get people to join but in the end it is your decision on whether we are a good guild in your mind or not, but i will say this. I consider AM/BM to be a very respectful guild with helpful members and almost non-existent drama.

If you wish to join the guild please go to our SL website, bmilitia.enjin.com (our PL website is currently in development and will be open to all members soon), and make an introduction thread in the appropriate section including your IGN in both games, level, Name*, age* (name and/or age optional), and a brief summary of why you want to join our guild. You will then be added to our junior guild temporarily and met ingame by either myself or one of the officers and tested for the qualities that we look for in a Militiaman/woman. Assuming you show us what we are looking for you will be bumped up to the main guild and given all the privileges of our loyal members.

*I have officially retaken my position as GM, proud to be back :)*

Guild Master- Lowlyspy

Assitant Guild Master- Malveck

Officers- (in no particular order)
Kizlode
Griaziqudaz

Guild Banker- Griaziqudaz

Website Moderator- Brickwall

**All officers will maintain their officer position in the PL branch of the guild**

***All current members of the Blackstar Militia will also be members of the PL branch of the guild if they wish***

AbsolutePally
08-30-2011, 03:19 PM
Greetings. Is this a high end guild? Will you be competing in ctf or pvp games?

Lowlyspy
08-30-2011, 05:21 PM
Greetings. Is this a high end guild? Will you be competing in ctf or pvp games?
What do mean by "high end guild"? Yes we will be competing in any ctf or pvp matches that we are challenged to or challege others to.

Lowlyspy
09-08-2011, 04:22 PM
The guild has officially been made, if anyone wishes to join please follow the steps on the OP.

All current members of Blackstar Militia are encouraged to join our PL branch :)

Malveck
09-08-2011, 11:47 PM
Hey guys, check out our guild site...bmilitia.enjin.com/home its pretty pimp :D
We are a guild for both PL and SL so check us out!

LonerzBoy
09-08-2011, 11:49 PM
any lvl requirements?

Malveck
09-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Nope, not currently. Possibly in the future...mostly basing it off of activity level right now.

Malveck
09-09-2011, 12:32 AM
Oh, as to say that we are looking for active members, not people who will be loggin in once every week :p

Malveck
09-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Just a little update. Our junior guild will be offline for a little while until we get the main guild as we want it.
Go sign up on the website!

Malveck
09-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Hey! Great news! Kizlode bought us a tier 3 guild hall!
Thanks Kizlode!
Now everyone can buy discounted elixers/potions and access their stash from the guild hall :)

Brickwall
09-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Woot just transferred over, time to grind the glyph sets!!

Lowlyspy
09-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Lol after those few runs it showed me that my gear is obsolete, im workin on gettin a 56 set right now :)

Lowlyspy
09-16-2011, 12:34 AM
Cant let it look like we arent active, if you wish to join please follow the steps given in the OP :)

Malveck
09-20-2011, 08:20 PM
So did you get a new set yet low?

Lowlyspy
09-20-2011, 09:43 PM
Nah not yet, im focusing on leveling my alt right now. Considering how long it was between the 56 cap and 61 cap i think i'll have plenty of time to work on lowly. Plus with the two new guys it will be more effective to run with them with a guy around their level instead of a 55 :\

Cahaun
09-25-2011, 07:38 PM
Good luck on your PL guild, Low! I would like to see it prosper well. :)

Lowlyspy
09-26-2011, 12:51 AM
Good luck on your PL guild, Low! I would like to see it prosper well. :)
Thanks Rasa, we had a bit of a rocky start but we've picked up our pace and are back to where we want to be :)

Militia FTW!

Lowlyspy
10-28-2011, 01:06 PM
Well the guild has gone down the tubes, inactivity is our downfall. I have dissolved the guild, RIP Alterra Militia.