PDA

View Full Version : Punk's Stimulant Delivery Business!

Punktate
08-29-2011, 11:31 PM
Have you ever been in the middle of a run and noticed that you are low on stims?
Have you ever been with a great team, but didnt want to quit, buy stims, and hope you can get paired up with them again?

Well, now you won't have to worry about this at all! All you need to do is message me, Punktate, and ask for X amount of stims, and I will join your game and deliver them! And all this will cost you is a measly 11c per stim! (This is cheaper than the mainline stimulant destributor!)

Just add me as a friend and message me asking for stims, and then tell me how many you need, and ill join your game immediately!

Flowman
08-30-2011, 02:54 AM
Uh what if the game is full?
You're just going to buy them from guild hall and sell them for profit...just about anyone can do that.
Measly 11c per stim..

Punktate
08-30-2011, 09:48 AM
Of course i'm going to profit, otherwise I wouldnt do it. The only other way to buy them ingame is using platinum, and if you ask me I sell them cheaper than the mainline stim dealer.

Register
08-30-2011, 11:57 AM
The only time that you would not get paired up with the group again is if its a pug. if its player hosted, ask the host ot reserve while you go buy stims from the guild hall or vendor. and yeah haha what if its full?

I remember seeing something like this in PL. I cant find the thread tho...

BodMaster
08-30-2011, 12:08 PM
Uh what if the game is full?
You're just going to buy them from guild hall and sell them for profit...just about anyone can do that.
Measly 11c per stim..

Can't really add much to this.. think you've hit the nail on its head there.. nuff said?

McBain
08-30-2011, 05:26 PM
Plus, if someone is near the end of a level, by the time you join (assuming the game isn't full) and run all the way through to get to them, they may as well have just gone to buy stims themselves. I'm not saying you couldn't make a little bit of money doing this, but it does seem like it may not be worth the trouble.

krazii
08-30-2011, 05:40 PM
Cool idea!

Kraz

Punktate
08-30-2011, 10:37 PM
Ive made roughly 200c so far, not much but it's something. To the two people above saying im only doing this to make a profit, well,

DUH.

I wouldn't do this unless I was making a profit. I like credits. Credits are good.