PDA

View Full Version : When will we be able to customize our avatar page like in pl?

Blind
08-30-2011, 04:00 AM
Devs can u give us a hint, like, very soon, or later? Thank you.

themars
08-30-2011, 08:14 AM
Why would they do that? I mean u can't dual spec so there is no reason to add str to an operative or you are very stupid ;)

But I want new colors ;)

Formora
08-30-2011, 08:20 AM
I believe he's talking about customizing the page others see when they select your toon. Like being able to hide your stats, pve/pvp/ctf kills and deaths, plus quests. And yes, colours! :)

themars
08-30-2011, 10:52 AM
I believe he's talking about customizing the page others see when they select your toon. Like being able to hide your stats, pve/pvp/ctf kills and deaths, plus quests. And yes, colours! :)

Yh i know but why would you hide ur stats? Com only needs str, eng needs int and op needs dex why would you hide it if people know we are pure dex etc.

Formora
08-30-2011, 11:24 AM
Yep I guess there is no reason to. It would actually confuse people even more I think because if they aren't using they're class specific weapon we won't know until he uses a skill. A "class" tag should be added to everyone's profile, even now it's sometimes hard to know because I've seen people who evenly distribute stats to int, dex and Str.

Maybe that's why they haven't added the option yet.

BodMaster
08-30-2011, 11:38 AM
Think what people have to realise this is not PL all features or what not are not necessarily going to be released on SL.. Im with my main man Thes on this one and there wouldn't really a point if they did.. but I guess changing the look customized colours wouldn't hurt though I doubt they will add this =\