PDA

View Full Version : Housing 2.0 Guide

Pages : 1 [2]

Ardbeg
07-18-2016, 04:09 PM
200hp and 2dmg still doesn't kill 3-4 lava procs... lets not be overzealous about the fairness of the buff...

I can see the need for buff to be scalled to lvl... but the numbers aren't crazy

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

It is a buff on top off all other buffs and it moves the baseline. How much would you have to pay for it in jewels to get the same heads up? If vanity items gets stats you can no longer freely choose which vanity to use according to your taste.

Terminhater
07-18-2016, 05:01 PM
Upkeep on plat houses is a good idea - said no one ever!

Justg
07-18-2016, 05:03 PM
Upkeep on plat houses is a good idea - said no one ever!

We think this guy had something to do with Upkeep:

Terminhater
07-18-2016, 05:08 PM
We think this guy had something to do with Upkeep:

Finally the person is caught, ye Sherrif of Nottingham type fellow ye!

I think you should create an event where we can lynch him for a nice coinage reward ?

crudmudgeon
07-18-2016, 06:48 PM
It is a buff on top off all other buffs and it moves the baseline. How much would you have to pay for it in jewels to get the same heads up? If vanity items gets stats you can no longer freely choose which vanity to use according to your taste.
2 noble nature (200k)... 2 noble water (100k)... exquisite chaos (3m max).
I spent 1800 plat which is worth 5.4m at 3k per plat... seriously I don't get the gripe... its not a vanity, its a very expensive bonus AND IT ISN'T GAME CHANGINGLY LARGE BONUS

crudmudgeon
07-18-2016, 06:51 PM
People compare housing bonus to para and that is just rediculous... 2dmg isn't the big game changer with para... ITS THE BONUS DAMAGE. 200hp may be big on a twink... but at end game a mage dies as easilt at 5200hp as he did at 5000hp...

crudmudgeon
07-18-2016, 07:02 PM
Just 90% of the things you typed are wrong there. Revise.
I can't find anything wrong with my position.
No gold is made in pvp -TRUE
Top endgame pvpers are rich after years of buy/hold/sell seasons-TRUE
Mid-grade housing is an affordable buff for mid-grade chars that may help pve chars enjoy pvp - TRUE

I know haters gonna hate... but seriously

crudmudgeon
07-18-2016, 07:04 PM
I think this update won't be reverted, but at least scaling the buffs with level would be great.

Even better, if those buffs don't apply in PvP zones.

Best of all would be to remove them completely and instead of stats, players who own the gardens and houses just get a visual effect, or a banner or a vanity, just not stuff that affects the battles.

This is only my opinion, and I hardly believe it would make a difference, but I hope that in the future we won't see similar things.
Then... again... there would be no tangible benefit to purchasing the products StS has developed.

Arcael
07-18-2016, 07:11 PM
I can't find anything wrong with my position.
No gold is made in pvp -TRUE
Top endgame pvpers are rich after years of buy/hold/sell seasons-TRUE
Mid-grade housing is an affordable buff for mid-grade chars that may help pve chars enjoy pvp - TRUE

I know haters gonna hate... but seriously

Your facts weren't wrong. Your perspective is. We aren't against the housing buff because it'll help farm gold in PvE. Nobody cares about farming gold in PvE or PvP more than the damage it is going to do to the free-to-play community.
The housing buff currently comes for plat only. And non plat-buyers have it hard to buy a 4m Lodge deed and also they have to buy their gears by farming gold. So you can see how hard it becomes for them to compete in PvP; and I'm not talking about the top players in PvP, I'm talking about everyone who does PvP.
"Buy stats for plat" shouldn't be allowed in any game even for paid users. The point of the game is to actually play the game, not to spend some quick bucks and leave the hard-working f2p community behind in ranks. AL is one of those games who are good at making the f2p players feel comfortable, let's not let it be otherwise.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

Avaree
07-18-2016, 07:30 PM

I spent 1800 plat which is worth 5.4m at 3k per plat... seriously I don't get the gripe... its not a vanity, its a very expensive bonus AND IT ISN'T GAME CHANGINGLY LARGE BONUS

Do you realize how much you take away from primary stats by using those five slots with secondary jewels that you mention above? Now thats game changing, and not on a positive note.

Ardbeg
07-18-2016, 10:20 PM

If you have the slots free for it (which you don't without house). Now think of it in terms of the higher furys you have to buy in order not to degrade your overall stats for hp and you come closer to the truth. And the point is not hate: Housing is a great addition for some players and enriches farming greatly. It is just that a lot of players feel they should not be forced to engage in it if it is not their cup of tea.

bob2ter
07-19-2016, 01:10 AM
ohh ok so i need to buy a house now

Zynzyn
07-19-2016, 07:20 AM
Banner Display and Weapon Display are great ideas. Maybe we could also have Armor Display in the future?

<KingPete>
07-19-2016, 07:24 AM
Banner Display and Weapon Display are great ideas. Maybe we could also have Armor Display in the future?
YES! That would be so awesome.

Energizeric
07-19-2016, 09:05 PM
Yes! I have all these old collector sets like founders, and currently there is really nothing to be done with them since they are not vanity sets and cannot be worn over my regular armor. In the past I have posted ideas (which were very popular) about making it so we could convert our old sets to vanity. At least let us display them in our houses.

Michael John G. Malaca
07-19-2016, 11:53 PM
more power AL

Jackfruit
07-20-2016, 01:49 AM
regarding Housing 2.0, here is my opinion:

1. Privacy options: It's just nice to know that we can customize who can visit our house. Ty for that.
My recommendation is I hope there is an option to kick a player from our house.
2. Mail: It's a great update. I totally agree with the stamps cost, because it necessary for preventing spamming too.
3. Display cases: hmmm, I have no comment because I think it's not a great idea nor a bad idea. I just don't think this update necessary (except showing your item is important :congratulatory: )
4. Locations: I think it's a great idea but -in the same time- it is controversial too.
Imho, add a permanent buff is a critical issue on this game. I read some threads about nerf, pvp balanced, etc, that cause problem to ppl furthermore these buff are able to use in pvp environment.
I agree when this buff are able in pve environment. For elite running or other time based map running, I agree if this buff only for elixir run not pure. So its doesn't matter if this buff apply on pve environment.
I disagree when this buff are able in pvp environment. I think adding buff will make pvp so unbalanced (although, it's not between class). I mean pvp has some unbalanced issue nowadays, and this update just make it worse. Come on, I know the amount of people disagree is more than people agree (you can make polling vote in game).
5. Upkeep: Of course we have to pay cost for benefits we've got. So I agree with this. How much the cost? I think STS has data that can be used to finding the right cost for upkeeps. :)
6. Furniture : No comment yet
7. Ownership : No comment yet

It's STS' right to make changes on the game system, we -as a player- can't do anything to change that;
and it's player's right either to play and buying plats or quit and stop playing this game.
Keep it simple :)

Giggles11
07-20-2016, 07:54 AM
Is it possible to seat up to 5 people instead of 4 people which we currently have? Also can you make bathing suits for us doe the hot tub? The tavern has just a tad more space than lodge. How come the lodge can't get 1% and cottage 0.5%? Just asking and why can't we all have the town feature and not limited to tavern? We are all part of the town just asking.

Vixenne
07-20-2016, 09:08 AM
Yes! I have all these old collector sets like founders, and currently there is really nothing to be done with them since they are not vanity sets and cannot be worn over my regular armor. In the past I have posted ideas (which were very popular) about making it so we could convert our old sets to vanity. At least let us display them in our houses.

Oh I'd love that. I have a few armors I've collected and I'd be happy to have em as display :love_heart:

Kakashis
07-20-2016, 09:15 AM
Oh I'd love that. I have a few armors I've collected and I'd be happy to have em as display :love_heart:

Agreed. I would love to have a vanity display case!

Oakmaiden
07-20-2016, 09:47 AM
Once again,we need more housing slots (100+).I will not purchase anymore plat housing related items until i have the space to to use them.

Justg
07-20-2016, 09:55 AM
Once again,we need more housing slots (100+).I will not purchase anymore plat housing related items until i have the space to to use them.

We need to evaluate how item saturation affects performace in housing before we open up more decor slots, but we are looking in to it.

On another note, expect a major announcement regarding Housing with today's Community Preview.

Asron9
07-20-2016, 10:44 AM
please add romantic song with romantic dance moves not just disco :), thanks.

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk

Azebro
07-21-2016, 05:27 AM
+1 to vanity housing, no pvp/timed run buffs!

Also, I really like the size and look of the starter house, therefore, I suggest a Deed Mount which we can use to hang Deeds on the wall for landscaping requirement/buff purposes.

Queenofcrows
07-25-2016, 06:45 AM
How about fixing the quest for alpha rug and jarl's armor to be able to be re taken in case someone has deleted the pride items by accident? Thank you

Asron9
07-25-2016, 01:13 PM
How about fixing the quest for alpha rug and jarl's armor to be able to be re taken in case someone has deleted the pride items by accident? Thank you
1+ agree [emoji106]

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk

kHeEnz
07-27-2016, 08:36 AM
can we still craft back our houses to deed after the event??

JesterBoss1
07-27-2016, 11:58 AM
I Was Thinking U Could Add Respect Furnituring mabye 4 Slots You Know if u Like Your House A certain kind of way like classic,upscale,modern,deckout,ect (kinda like your equipment and vanity slots). so u wouldn't have to keep move your editing button to place each item piece by piece just to have that slot opinion make things easier, so u can have it and then work on them as u go, cuz it some times a pain to start from scratch. Also Mabye have a GPS or Notification of Whom is in your house or has gone to your house kinda like the friend notifications u get when your ING playing and u friend comes on kinda like that, mabye add to that like if they could add thumbs up button to see if they like your place or not and also a dislike so u know if u should work on your place. Just spitballing ideas :) add on to thread if u have anymore guys. Ty ")

JesterBoss1
07-27-2016, 12:09 PM
I Was Think U Could Add more space to your house if let say sts would add more space to your house if let say u got rid of the old deeds u have for more room in house for each deed u discard u get more space (exception depends on which deeds u discards for more space) this would incourage more commerce and sale of property and arlor. Just a Though STS for future update think about. P.S Like Your Idea to Azebro!!!^-^

Otahaanak
07-28-2016, 09:17 AM
+1 to having saved layouts.

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty

donniezhibet
07-29-2016, 06:55 AM
please make player cant walk trough buffet and other furniture, just same like town tavern... thanks

haikuy0
10-03-2016, 05:26 PM
I like my house

Chocolaty
10-04-2016, 02:55 PM
StS can y'all make Furnishing packs. Like bedroom packs, bathroom packs, and others. Thanx.

Umbers
10-05-2016, 06:32 AM
I agree more expansion for houses maybe even a small upstairs floor?
Also 100% no more walkthrough objects !

powerpuffgurl
10-20-2016, 08:58 AM
Wow nice :)

Rinkujiza
05-21-2018, 10:17 PM
:untroubled:Thank you, this guide is very helpful

Roarrick
05-27-2018, 08:19 AM
Love coming up with ways to change the look of cut paste items. Have pic on my photobucket pretty proud of my house.
http://s1079.photobucket.com/user/RoarrickAL/A%20L%20Housing/story

Galisnik
07-30-2018, 12:44 AM
very useful thread, thanks

Terarune
11-09-2019, 04:37 PM
nice now we have more stuff to put inside too

Facedook
11-22-2019, 09:52 AM
Thank you To guiding Us

Pownyqt
06-05-2020, 04:24 PM
What is the clue of having a house?

To place all furniture I have, I need to get away the limit of peaces. To get the limit away I need Platin :D

Dies ist work without Platin? O.o

Thank you and best Regards

Jdjd
05-08-2023, 02:26 AM
Good job devs jsjsd