PDA

View Full Version : new arc sword worth buying???

kHeEnz
07-12-2016, 09:57 AM
tell me your opinion about this weapon

Arcael
07-12-2016, 10:49 AM
tell me your opinion about this weapon

Depends on several factors.
1. If you pvp, don't go for this sword. Stick to lvl 46 Drag hunter. Though it is useful in pvE, you won't want to end up buying both lvl 46 and 56 swords for two kinds of game. (Which I'm about to do, by choice though).

2. If you have old Aegis, and like more armors, don't buy it. Stick to Aegis.

I tried both new aegis and sword and currently own the sword, and I love it much more than Aegis/Arc 46 sword in pvE. It banishes, it stuns, DoT proc rate is superbly high. It's a fun weapon to play with. I always found Drag hunter boring due to the low proc rate(bang it vigorously until procs).
If you have the gold, want a fun experience- go for the sword. But unless you time your charged attacks properly, you'll end up being Gnome fodder.

Ravager
07-12-2016, 11:21 AM
I don't like it.

For PvE mobs, 46 Aegis felt more efficient.

I would go to Elite Southern Gates, kill mobs with 46 aegis, my juggernaut would be halfway CD after first mob set. So I'm killing mobs so fast that my juggernaut is fully restored and ready
With 56 sword, I would have my juggernaut full and ready again after first mob set. Even when properly attempting to banish. This tells me the first mob set and most likely others is slower.

This is for both solo and full groups. I ran with many groups and tested a good amount of times.

For PvP I didn't find the damage output/use of the 56 sword to be good. It's almost like running without a proc in PvP. 56 Aegis and 46 Dragon Sword were more useful.

Minisalami
07-13-2016, 02:16 PM
Tested the lvl56 sword after the buff for some h now. Go for dragon hunter sword. Tg I sold the lvl56 again with about 500k profit.

Tanathoxic
07-13-2016, 03:07 PM
By my honest opinion, Dragon Hunter Sword is nowadays the best PvE/PvP weapon for war.

Adtr
07-13-2016, 06:44 PM
Besides buying it, how do you get the dragon hunter sword?

Lunarpvp
07-13-2016, 06:55 PM
You can farm it and buy it in Garetta. Same for all 46 arcane weps.

( DAMAGE )
07-13-2016, 08:13 PM

sorry but how else can we buy 46 arcanes besides gold and crate tokens??

Rakuuun
07-14-2016, 10:23 AM
By my honest opinion, Dragon Hunter Sword is nowadays the best PvE/PvP weapon for war.

i think you forgot about mhtyc aegis

Adtr
07-14-2016, 06:20 PM

So it's a possible loot some where? Sorry I'm new to the game.