PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Crowns of Persistence after update...

pastrychef
08-30-2011, 09:56 AM
From what I understand, when the updated drops, the amount of xp required to go from level 55 to 56 will be dropped back down to "normal". So, I was thinking it would be extremely cool to reward those who have gone through the grind of 83K xp if the Crowns of Persistence became vanity items. Maybe lower the specs slightly and keep level 56 requirement. What do you guys think?

Heavenanjel
08-30-2011, 10:02 AM
I think thats a wonderful idea :emmersed:

Ixillicus
08-30-2011, 10:05 AM
yeah, they do look snazzier most other items in the game.

CrimsonTider
08-30-2011, 10:07 AM
This has already been mentioned in several threads and is a good idea. My hope is the devs will continue with this idea and makeba set out of these. For example, the new update could include an Armor of Persistance for 61. Just an idea. If not, a vanity would be the next option.

Fncrazy
08-30-2011, 12:25 PM
I don't think its a good idea. With the new gear requirements u can use crown to make some nice builds. Dex crown, fury plate, and custom bow make a nice set. Leave my crown alone , I earned it.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-30-2011, 12:40 PM
They should leave it the way it is from 55 to 56 83k Exp you can get the crown but now that the level cap will be increased it will now be from 60 to 61 you will need 125k exp so that way you can earn the crown again it will just take you longer and not alot of people will achieve it.

Martin Tander
08-30-2011, 12:59 PM
My suggestion is crown become set items(like they called fortified,enchanted,customised) +3 armor for fortified set:)) just a thought

pastrychef
08-30-2011, 02:15 PM
I don't think its a good idea. With the new gear requirements u can use crown to make some nice builds. Dex crown, fury plate, and custom bow make a nice set. Leave my crown alone , I earned it.

If it becomes a vanity item, then the attributes can stack with whatever else. Isn't that better?

Ixillicus
08-30-2011, 02:20 PM
My opinion. They should make it a vanity with the same stats as the founders helm.

stank
08-30-2011, 02:51 PM
Look at it this way, when you hit 60 you wont be wearing ur crown. Its gonna b chillin in your stash. So i say vanity sounds good to me. That way you can still use new lvl 60 gear sets and wear ur crown too. I would rather have that then to have my 3 crowns doing nothing.

Ebalere
08-30-2011, 02:54 PM
I see both points. On one hand, a vanity would be cool because then u could sport the crown with any set.

On the other, people earned the crown with the stats it has, and if they became a vanity with no stats or founder helm stats, alot of people would be ticked, as i dont think 55-56 pvp will be dead, and alot of people (including me) use the crown for the stats. It's the one requirementless dex item i have to complete my triple spec.

I say leave it how it is, I hit 56 for the crown that I got, and if it lost all its stats then I would want the plat I spent on elixirs back. I didnt go thru all that trouble for a crown with 1 armor. Nobody promised it would become a vanity, and no one promised it would complete a set. We were promised the crown with the current stats if we hit 56.

brian_spence_ni
08-30-2011, 03:00 PM
I think a vanity would make it too overpowered. Unless it was with reduced stats. IMO either drop the quest so none of the new 56s can get the crown, or bump it to level 61.

stank
08-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Well maybe the devs could give us the option to craft it into vanity if we want or we can leave it how it is. Then everyone can have their cake and eat it too.

Fncrazy
08-30-2011, 03:05 PM
That sounds like the best idea

Asaciuacor
08-30-2011, 03:09 PM
i dont think it would be fair to make the crown vanity, im sure all the 56s like the idea to be able to add these extra stats to their normal stats, but it woulndt reallly be fair when the rest of us catch up and have the best sets for 60/61 and you have way better stats for pvp because of a vanity helm that we can no longer aquire.

pastrychef
08-30-2011, 03:14 PM
i dont think it would be fair to make the crown vanity, im sure all the 56s like the idea to be able to add these extra stats to their normal stats, but it woulndt reallly be fair when the rest of us catch up and have the best sets for 60/61 and you have way better stats for pvp because of a vanity helm that we can no longer aquire.

Isn't this already true for people who have the Founders Helm?

pastrychef
08-30-2011, 03:18 PM
if they became a vanity with no stats or founder helm stats, alot of people would be ticked

As would I, but that's absolutely NOT what I'm suggesting. I'm suggesting a vanity helm WITH stats.

CrimsonTider
08-30-2011, 03:45 PM
Im sticking to my guns and praying it becomes a part of a "Persistance" set. If it stays just a normal helm, then it will loae value during this update as the new gear shold have better stats. In this case, a vanity with stats is the bwtter option.

Nourish
08-30-2011, 03:51 PM
The COP could level with you :0 or go straight to 60/61, make it 61 :)

KingFu
08-30-2011, 03:52 PM
Been suggested, I personally don't like the idea for the fact it'd cause TONS of controversy. As if the founders helm arguement wasn't bad enough lol:)

Josephjackson
08-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Im with stank 100%... first.. founder helm was a horrible idea due to low lvl pvp.. second.. a "earned founders helm" is a great idea to me.. and still being able to keep the helm stats is awesome too... id hate to see those hard earned helms just sit..

Imo... percistance set is an absolutely horrible idea... unless.... you get he entire set at that level. I grinded out two 56s legit.. and another at 30 k xp... i would be very disapointed if people that elixired all three to 56 would have an item that i can never get. I bought 2000 plat so i am not a non contributor to the game. I just think 56 should be earned, as well as gear, not bought by the rich..

Love the game.. too much... keep up the excellent work.. and plz leave the best builds and gear acheivable by all.

dallasboycows
08-30-2011, 04:48 PM
From what I understand, when the updated drops, the amount of xp required to go from level 55 to 56 will be dropped back down to "normal". So, I was thinking it would be extremely cool to reward those who have gone through the grind of 83K xp if the Crowns of Persistence became vanity items. Maybe lower the specs slightly and keep level 56 requirement. What do you guys think?

i think it would be great if support.spacetimestudios.com would hurry up and answer my damn question. I can't create the thin. I HAVE ALL THE ITEMS. DID ALL THREE QUESTS BUT NO CREATE BUTTON. I SPENT HOURS GETTING 56 I WANT MY HELMET!!!!!!

pastrychef
08-30-2011, 04:55 PM
i think it would be great if support.spacetimestudios.com would hurry up and answer my damn question. I can't create the thin. I HAVE ALL THE ITEMS. DID ALL THREE QUESTS BUT NO CREATE BUTTON. I SPENT HOURS GETTING 56 I WANT MY HELMET!!!!!!

After you complete all three quests, just speak to the Fallen Prince again.

CrimsonTider
08-30-2011, 04:57 PM

And you're probably not going to get a response from this manner. Might want to edit your post so as to not get in trouble. The devs do not like all cap sentences.

dallasboycows
08-30-2011, 04:58 PM
After you complete all three quests, just speak to the Fallen Prince again.

yes i know this. I'm not a noob. I'm level 56. There is no option to create. Not sure what is wrong with my game. I have all items and he says are you ready to create and I say YES SIR LETS Do this. And then it shows i have all the items and no combine option. :)

dallasboycows
08-30-2011, 05:00 PM
And you're probably not going to get a response from this manner. Might want to edit your post so as to not get in trouble. The devs do not like all cap sentences.

You send response after response to support and keep getting these auto replies that sound like they didn't even read your request and see if you don't start capping stuff. I've been dealing with this for weeks now. I spent HOURS getting 56 and want my crown yet i get these dumb responses talk to the fallen prince. Look I'm not an idiot. I know how to craft. You get the items and the recipe talk to NPC and then hit combine. and i'm telling u and them there is no option to combine.

CrimsonTider
08-30-2011, 05:06 PM
Look, I am sorry you are having troubles but patience is your friend. I have had a few issues ingame and the devs have ALWAYS gotten back to me. It may take two or three days but they always do. As far as the "dumb" responses, we have no way of knowing if you have completed the last step or not unless you say. I have four crowns and I forgot on my third one. Chill.

dallasboycows
08-30-2011, 05:33 PM
i'm not mad. your the one that got all crazy and told me to stop capping. I was just putting emphasis on the fact. and sorry for attacking your replies but as far as customer support it's like they don't even read what I write.

here for instance is a response i had once when I accidentally deleted something. Now note that this was like 3 days later. Now who in the world would be logged in three days straight and obviously this trick only works if you are still logged in.

Dracknor, Aug-23 14:47 (CDT):

Hello john kuykendall,

You are able to recover your deleted items by tapping on the Recover Items button located on your inventory window.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Dracknor
Customer Services
Spacetime Studios

Umm.... no kidding? that's your response. Like i've been logged on for 72 hours waiting for you to help me. LOL. tell me to calm down all you want. That my friend was a naive unthought out response.

Siejo
08-30-2011, 11:47 PM
i'm not mad. your the one that got all crazy and told me to stop capping. I was just putting emphasis on the fact. and sorry for attacking your replies but as far as customer support it's like they don't even read what I write.

here for instance is a response i had once when I accidentally deleted something. Now note that this was like 3 days later. Now who in the world would be logged in three days straight and obviously this trick only works if you are still logged in.

Hello john kuykendall,

You are able to recover your deleted items by tapping on the Recover Items button located on your inventory window.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Dracknor
Customer Services
Spacetime Studios

Umm.... no kidding? that's your response. Like i've been logged on for 72 hours waiting for you to help me. LOL. tell me to calm down all you want. That my friend was a naive unthought out response.

Why are you so angry? In almost every post from you on the forums you seem to have a negative attitude towards the game and the devs. If it is causing you so much grief why do you continue to play? The devs are very good at trying to work with people. When they don't give you the answer you want then you bring out the flamethrower. Try to understand they have been hard at work with glitches and updates for 2 games. They are not ignoring you on purpose.

Ellyidol
08-30-2011, 11:56 PM

yes i know this. I'm not a noob. I'm level 56. There is no option to create. Not sure what is wrong with my game. I have all items and he says are you ready to create and I say YES SIR LETS Do this. And then it shows i have all the items and no combine option. :)

You send response after response to support and keep getting these auto replies that sound like they didn't even read your request and see if you don't start capping stuff. I've been dealing with this for weeks now. I spent HOURS getting 56 and want my crown yet i get these dumb responses talk to the fallen prince. Look I'm not an idiot. I know how to craft. You get the items and the recipe talk to NPC and then hit combine. and i'm telling u and them there is no option to combine.

Hello john kuykendall,

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Dracknor
Customer Services
Spacetime Studios

LOL, chill.

This isn't a widespread problem, from what I've been reading on the forums, it seems only you have trouble getting the crown. More and more people are turning 56, slowly as it may be, but they've been getting their crowns. I've spoken to some in-game, no problems. So pardon support, STS, or whoever you're angry at (the world?) if they have not the time to deal with a single case yet. We all know they're releasing the update tomorrow, they're probably working on that.

Back to topic, vanity only, no stats.

AbsolutePally
08-31-2011, 01:04 AM
I like the idea of N option to craft it into a vanity helmet and have it add similiar stats like a founders helm. But instead of 5 armor 5 dmg let it be 3 and 3. I respect founders, being,the first people to play this game is awesome. However as an android user that started in november, we get nothing. Let this be our claim to fame and make a lot of people happy that put in a lot of work to gring out the 83 k exp.

Otukura
08-31-2011, 01:06 AM
I like the idea of N option to craft it into a vanity helmet and have it add similiar stats like a founders helm. But instead of 5 armor 5 dmg let it be 3 and 3. I respect founders, being,the first people to play this game is awesome. However as an android user that started in november, we get nothing. Let this be our claim to fame and make a lot of people happy that put in a lot of work to gring out the 83 k exp.
Ding. I agree with this.

Kakatoa91
08-31-2011, 02:07 AM
Last April, I force myself to cap at least my,main. I like my 1 n only crown.

I dont feel seeing it turned into a vanity helm with lowly stat, id hate that.

Already, today with the lowered sewer stat our crown is less usefull for dualling. I only use it in pvp now. Bit sad.

I dont know what the devs will decide, I just hope they wont make something controversial but something to at least pleased the 99% people who took time to get to 56.

*cross-fingers*

Corpser
08-31-2011, 02:39 AM
Isn't this already true for people who have the Founders Helm?

Nope!

:)

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l583/royalbrawler/Screenshot2011-06-28at75921AM.png

Siejo
08-31-2011, 03:03 AM
There was once a counterfeit PL account made on FB which I think they finally banned from posting. This was the final ruling on the founders helm.

To reiterate, the Founder's Helm is only granted to Pocket Legends accounts that were created in April or May of 2010.

Formora
08-31-2011, 03:04 AM
Nope!

:)

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l583/royalbrawler/Screenshot2011-06-28at75921AM.png

If only that were true... I'd be wearing mine now :)

(Account created on 30/7/10)

Ellyidol
08-31-2011, 03:08 AM
There was once a counterfeit PL account made on FB which I think they finally banned from posting. This was the final ruling on the founders helm.

That would make sense, no wonder there was such confusion about this awhile back.

If only that were true... I'd be wearing mine now :)

(Account created on 30/7/10)

Same, August-ish here.

Formora
08-31-2011, 03:20 AM
Same, August-ish here.

OMG! Seeing that FB post got me thinking. The account that I play now wasn't actually the first one I made. I went back and checked, and apparently my first account was made on the 17th of April. So I logged in and saw all my level one characters, leveled one up to 4 (yes a level 26 powerleveled me, I'm sorry!) and...

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo55/CrazedRPG/da420b71.jpg

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo55/CrazedRPG/3ca4d059.jpg

I'm not joking.

Siejo
08-31-2011, 03:24 AM
Yeah my account was made 6/12/10 and no founder's helm. That phony FB account had lots of people confused which is why the almighty Sam cleared it up.:smile:

Ellyidol
08-31-2011, 03:27 AM
I'm not joking.

Logging in to check.

Formora
08-31-2011, 03:29 AM
Logging in to check.

No, I mean it's on my other account that I don't play :/ I already checked my current one, it's not there.

Ellyidol
08-31-2011, 03:30 AM
No, I mean it's on my other account that I don't play :/ I already checked my current one, it's not there.

Ah, dang! I thought that the PL FB thing was right :D

Formora
08-31-2011, 03:42 AM
Ah, dang! I thought that the PL FB thing was right :D

Haha, unfortunately not. Actually knowing that I have the Helm but not being able to put it to use is killing me even more! I sent an email to support to ask for help.

Edit : It is support@spacetimestudios.com, isn't it? I forget some times :)

Ellyidol
08-31-2011, 03:46 AM
Haha, unfortunately not. Actually knowing that I have the Helm but not being able to put it to use is killing me even more! I sent an email to support to ask for help.

Edit : It is [email]support@spacetimestudios.com"] ("support@spacetimestudios.com[/email), isn't it? I forget some times :)

LOL! That's true :)

Yup, right address.

CMX
08-31-2011, 03:49 AM

I understand your frustration and looks like you are totally toasted like my AO quest. If there is a support hotline, I will call them personally. Email is difficult to clarify problems. Your email message sent might be unclear or the reader is clueless.

Back to the main topic, I suggest Crowns of Persistence should remain as what it is, including the quests but only available at level 61.

Formora
08-31-2011, 03:57 AM
LOL! That's true :)

Yup, right address.

Thanks, email sent.

/unhijacks thread

Anyways, I agree with the choice of being able to craft it into a vanity (with one armor, or reduced stats) or have it stay the same.

Rilakkumaaaaa
08-31-2011, 04:03 AM
I think that they should keep the crowns as they are now, and still have them avaliable to anyone that hits 56 in the future, along with the quests. But for those who did hit 56, award them with a separite vanity that looks like the crowns, and with founder-ish stats. This way, you don't run into the problem of changing 56 pvp, or messing up something that people worked hard/spend $$$ in elixirs for. You also avoid the problem of exclusive quests, plus you reward 56's with an unique vanity. This gives a chance for the android and late players to have a shot at an limited/founder vanity, call it the hard core helm or something. As for the persistance set? You would have to wait for the 65/66 cap for all 3 pieces of the set (helm, armor, weapon), or the 70/71 for a 4-piece set (dual wield gem hammers would be awesome). So persistance set wouldn't be quite viable......yet.

Suntv
08-31-2011, 04:34 AM
O no not again! :chargrined:

Anyway, based on Yanis' item calculations and my ingenuity conclusions were drawn for the four vanity items. Yes, four, because there are four don't forget.

Dingy Crown of Persistence: +5 Str, +5 Dex, +5 int, +25 Health, +25 mana, + 10 damage
Customized Crown of Persistence: +14 Dex, +6 armor
Enchanted Crown of Persistence: +14 int, + 8 armor
Fortified Crown of Persistence: +14 Str, +2 armor

:banana:

Hayabusaz
08-31-2011, 09:45 AM
My opinion. They should make it a vanity with the same stats as the founders helm.

I totaly agree ! I want that ! Just, I hope they will make it a vanity :)

Tamino
08-31-2011, 10:11 AM
I totaly agree ! I want that ! Just, I hope they will make it a vanity :)
Of course, I don't. I like my crowns stats, I payed plat for them, I don't want STS to change. Nuff said.

pastrychef
09-23-2011, 10:17 PM
@ Devs:

Thanks for listening!!!

Cytokinesis
09-23-2011, 10:21 PM
they can make a quest where you have to get 176k xp(double of 88k) and then pay 10plat(double of 5plat) to get the CoP

RedRyder
09-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Or they cannot. Either you did it when it was available, or you didn't. It was made beyond clear that the helmet would not be available after the level cap rose, they even introduced the 4x elixirs when they announced nuri's was on it's way to give everyone an advantage to getting there in time. If even then, including myself, no one else grinded to 56, then we shouldn't get the chance at it again.