PDA

View Full Version : Pets..............

KingFu
06-19-2010, 12:28 AM
What pets would you guys like in the future? I think we should have a hippo or a rhino for str, an owl or a parrot for int, and an antelope or a fox for dex. You should be able to click on a button (like the attack button) and you should have to wait for it to reload until you can use it again. Your pets should come in different colors or patterns (like how armor is) for each level and it should come with different stats (of course). It would also be nice for your pet to have some special ability like revive you every 5 deaths or after you die be able to attack the target until you can respawn at entrance and run back every once and a while. Pets should be tradable IMO but I don't think they should be drops, maybe give everyone a level one pet and the pet can level to a level cap like your character. IDK I just felt like brainstorming about this. So whats you guys ideas for pets and how they should be set up? Thanks!

Cascade
06-19-2010, 12:34 AM
Sounds great!

PvP
06-19-2010, 12:46 AM
I want pets to be intricately designed and very hard to level up. This will give us something to do. I want there to be such a variety of options and customization that nearly everyone has a different pet and they all help in different ways in different situation. Who doesn't want that? As far as the pet itself, there's lots of options for this too. I've seen this in different MMOs and it would work well here too..Have certain monsters that are "catchable" and these can be mobs, or a completely different set of monsters. I realize this isn't pokemon, but this would give us a chance to catch a monster instead of walking into a pet store and buying a squirrel. Something I wouldn't like is feeding your pet. That is extremely annoying, I don't really know why but I wouldn't want to have some type of up-keep just for my pet. I'm trying to think what kind of animals could be a "pet" for an animal. Bugs? Sheesh I don't know. I'm looking forward to the update though!

Cascade
06-19-2010, 12:50 AM
Yeah I epmean what is this farmville? Lol

KingFu
06-19-2010, 01:11 AM
I want pets to be intricately designed and very hard to level up. This will give us something to do. I want there to be such a variety of options and customization that nearly everyone has a different pet and they all help in different ways in different situation. Who doesn't want that? As far as the pet itself, there's lots of options for this too. I've seen this in different MMOs and it would work well here too..Have certain monsters that are "catchable" and these can be mobs, or a completely different set of monsters. I realize this isn't pokemon, but this would give us a chance to catch a monster instead of walking into a pet store and buying a squirrel. Something I wouldn't like is feeding your pet. That is extremely annoying, I don't really know why but I wouldn't want to have some type of up-keep just for my pet. I'm trying to think what kind of animals could be a "pet" for an animal. Bugs? Sheesh I don't know. I'm looking forward to the update though!

I laughed so much at buying a squirrel and pokemon! ANyone play adventure quest? the pets in those were ok. I would HATE to have to feed your pet. It will lead to picking up there poop and walking them and playing with them. Next thing you know you have another pet! Except you can't pet or enjoy them! I don't wanna go through "Nintendogs" again. LOL!

Vigilant
06-19-2010, 03:53 AM
Make pets so customizable it's like spore creatures.

Nuff' said.

Elfche
06-19-2010, 04:03 AM
how about we get an auction house first eh?

Interim7
06-19-2010, 06:55 AM
Pets? I've thought that since there are already animals as the player characters, pets would have to be less normal. Like, small, gelatinous spheres with endearing eyes that bounce along behind you... or luminescent butterflies that vomit lasers out of their mouths on demand.

Personally, I think foxes and other animals should be saved for future classes, supposing there'll be any.

Tullen666
06-19-2010, 07:06 AM
I think it should be a similar system to WoW i know this sounds bad... for Mages Warriors and Archers just have pets that do nothing much except maybe revive or some stat boosts.. but then have a new class (hunter) that has a pet as its weapon and defense, and have weak weapons on the actual hunter character. :)

v5point0
06-19-2010, 07:23 AM
Please have some cool looking Dragons Devs

Interim7
06-19-2010, 07:46 AM
See -- this is where logic needs consideration. Why would a bear have a pet dragon? I think a dragon would rather a pet bear.

Banned
06-19-2010, 09:02 AM
So, were in the hell were all you guys when someone suggested we have "orbs" as pets? The whole time I was arguing creativity, and I had no one to back me up. :p

Oh well, atleast I know now that a few of you have some sort of imagination. :)

Awesome ideas, is what I'm trying to say.

Interim7
06-19-2010, 09:11 AM
Orbs, 'eh? Of the explosive variety? Admit it, there's opportunity for zany fun there.

Banned
06-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Orbs, 'eh? Of the explosive variety? Admit it, there's opportunity for zany fun there.

No. More like... Tinker Bell.

Dizko
06-19-2010, 09:20 AM
I do naot beleeve in fariezzzz

PvP
06-19-2010, 09:30 AM
I don't want this game to get too fantasized. I can handle mages casting magical spells and running around in a forest. But fairies and glowing orbs following you around making you feel all fluffy inside just isn't my thing. A guy can only take so much. I'd rather have some type of normal pet, just nothing too mythical.

Kaizoku
06-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Animals that have pets? so our pets will be humans?

Cascade
06-19-2010, 12:20 PM
No..............

flaimdude
06-19-2010, 12:25 PM
Imo, I really like the fairy idea. :)

Izbar
06-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Tinker Bell was HOT...all im saying

Cascade
06-19-2010, 12:52 PM
Lol..........

KingFu
06-19-2010, 02:52 PM
Tinker bell is hawt? I can see Holly Madison but Tink? Wow, Disney better keep an eye on you. What's next, Minny Mouse?

goatycoady
06-20-2010, 12:45 AM
first of all i am totally agents pets and think it would change the game for me.

but if u guys do put pets in game, its a givin that there has to be a pet goat.

Banned
06-20-2010, 11:24 AM
first of all i am totally agents pets and think it would change the game for me.

but if u guys do put pets in game, its a givin that there has to be a pet goat.

Care to elaborate?

Cascade
06-20-2010, 11:43 AM
The goat could symbolise str hence the horns and it could ram in to people.

v5point0
06-20-2010, 11:53 AM
See -- this is where logic needs consideration. Why would a bear have a pet dragon? I think a dragon would rather a pet bear.

What logic are you talking about when bears use axes and birds use bows and walk on two feet

v5point0
06-20-2010, 11:55 AM
Mighty Dragon please! I could not careless for any other cute looking excuse for a pokemon

Cascade
06-20-2010, 12:01 PM
It would have to be like a baby dragon because if it was all grown up it could pwn anything including your own guy.

v5point0
06-20-2010, 12:25 PM
He doesn't have to be humongous, say the size of Fabio would be fine. I don't think they can have him hovering around (too complicated for Devs) so I doubt he will be using his wings a lot. If he is a baby dragon around half the size of your character, it won't be easy for you too spot

Cascade
06-20-2010, 12:27 PM
So your saying that it can be huge but not able to destroy everything?

v5point0
06-20-2010, 12:49 PM
So your saying that it can be huge but not able to destroy everything?

Actually the reverse

Sayishere
06-20-2010, 02:33 PM
i still dont know if pets will be combat or just recreational ones

Cascade
06-20-2010, 02:36 PM
I'm pretty sure they will be able bto attack just not as powerful as your characters. It would be cool if they started pretty weak then you can lvl them up but its harder to lvl them up than your character. One thing I want to know is can they die?

v5point0
06-20-2010, 03:30 PM
If you have played Lufia - Rise of the Sinistrals, you would probably know how it works. Yes they would die, and probably it would be a sub character to your character. You won't be able to attach any armour and customize it but they would have skills much like your character, perhaps to a lesser extent. Correct me if am wrong Devs.

Robean
06-20-2010, 10:34 PM

I second that, really looking forward to auction house. You will be able to sell all ur pinks and purps without spamming and buy safely without being cheated.

A guy was selling pinks for 2k and when i looked through his selection i found a voodoo item, then he tells me that its not part of the 2k offer and wants 7k. I only have 3.6k so he says he will take pink to make up for the other 3.4k. I go to my stash and get 8 pinks to offer him a choice. Once i show him all of them, he says "Ok put 3k on top and we're good" I ask "Which ones u want" he answers "All of em" ... Thats rediculous and common problem.

My point is, Auction House before anything!

ishibashi
08-08-2010, 02:26 PM
mwahahah i fell in love with this idea :D,, but i think that the pet system should be a bit different like say an elemental typa thing for int, a rock golem for strenght, and like a fairy for dexterity, i also have to agree it sounds a bit "stupid" having your fellow animals work as a pet towards you thats why i say hey its called pocketlegends for a reason why not throw some myth in there and mabye have a selection of pets or even let your pet evolve from like a miniature blob of stone to a big golem or like a baby fair to a fairy half the size of your char and like elemental becomes to look more ferocious as the levels go? ...just a though xD

bmc85uk
08-08-2010, 02:41 PM
If pets get added I sure hope its as a pet class, I absolutely hate these ideas of everyone having pets, what's the point? It completely rules out the idea of having a pet class, which is something that loads of people play in RPGs.

ishibashi
08-08-2010, 06:13 PM
If pets get added I sure hope its as a pet class, I absolutely hate these ideas of everyone having pets, what's the point? It completely rules out the idea of having a pet class, which is something that loads of people play in RPGs.
EWW EWWW EWWW pet classes in games are usually over op, ....for the reasons that for they will need to heal their pet - there goes the mage healers usefullness, their pet can be a tank usually,- there goes warriors and pallies, - and they have ranged attack moves- oh golly there go the archers, and do you know how long itd be before another class comes out? it takes a great amount of time and work before you can hope to really have a new class, i think the thouht of pets is heart warming- it adds a bit of endgame for the lvl 45s, because atm all the lvl 45s i know are usually farming pyramid plasm thign or whatever, and how about that we stop focusing on the needs of an auction house and etc and think about the lvl 45s we have for a second we need to at least keep em there, give em free dungeons that they can do with a group of only lvl 45s for amazing drops and ridicolous bosses and etc, also leveling a pet and even possibly "gearing" it up would be a fun thing to do at any level :o

Rarefew
08-09-2010, 12:32 PM
I'd take the slave of Anubis as my pet

FluffNStuff
08-09-2010, 12:37 PM
I'd take the slave of Anubis as my pet

I am a big fan of reptiles, so cute little pet Frogmar would be fun to have around. Also wouldn't hurt that she would be NUKING THE ~ OUT OF EVERYTHING ON THE BOARD.

TylerBoyd
08-09-2010, 08:38 PM
i think it would be cool if u can buy pets and with the pets they give u extra attributes like just for an example an owl can give u extra dec so you can hit better? that would be cool!

bmc85uk
08-09-2010, 08:59 PM
EWW EWWW EWWW pet classes in games are usually over op, ....for the reasons that for they will need to heal their pet - there goes the mage healers usefullness, their pet can be a tank usually,- there goes warriors and pallies, - and they have ranged attack moves- oh golly there go the archers, and do you know how long itd be before another class comes out? it takes a great amount of time and work before you can hope to really have a new class, i think the thouht of pets is heart warming- it adds a bit of endgame for the lvl 45s, because atm all the lvl 45s i know are usually farming pyramid plasm thign or whatever, and how about that we stop focusing on the needs of an auction house and etc and think about the lvl 45s we have for a second we need to at least keep em there, give em free dungeons that they can do with a group of only lvl 45s for amazing drops and ridicolous bosses and etc, also leveling a pet and even possibly "gearing" it up would be a fun thing to do at any level :o

I completely disagree, how do you know a pet class would be overpowered? Just because some pet classes can heal their pets, why does that make healers useless? Pet heals don't heal other characters, and potions already render healers pointless.

Some pets in games can tank yes, but they never replace player tanks because they don't taunt, work with the group and use tactics.

Ranged pets? Not seen them in many games, but why does that make archers useless, pets never come close to matching the damage of a DPS class in any good game.

Pet classes are usually great at solo PvE, but not that valued in group PvE because other classes play the key roles better. Tanks tank better and play better than a pet, DPS classes do more DPS, pet classes can't heal and they aren't buff machines.

You're just assuming a pet class would be made ridiculously strong in every area. Pets for everyone = worst idea ever, if it happens we might as well just rename this Pokemon Legends.

Dannyrock
08-25-2010, 03:25 AM
If pl did create pets they should be able to level up slowly and attack with u and does 20-40 damage 1.0 speed for the lowest level and get faster and stronger. And have customize options. And for the actual pets there should be stuff like wolf's and mable eagles and as the highest pet mabye a dragon

KingFu
08-25-2010, 03:27 AM
I want a rhino!!!!!! Or an ORCA!!!!!!!!!!!

nattissen_88
08-25-2010, 04:19 AM
are there going to be mounts to?

nattissen_88
08-25-2010, 05:37 AM

heve you al peeps talked to Ethan next to Ellie the enchantress?
he is talking about humans and that he is going to bring them to the animal realm.
And that they can combine all three classes, INT,STRand DEX.
Well maby an Hunter class would be a good ide then sens they have al of that.

bladesword
08-25-2010, 05:41 AM
fox? make it more advanced...
like... a boss.
If u killed a boss, u hav a 10% chance blabla i dun care, to get the boss to make it a pet or whatever.
....Its still kiddish..

Lol imagine a store with fox, dear, bears and u buy it with PLAT? bahhaahha

Dexmann
09-07-2010, 01:14 AM
If there's going to be pets they can't really be ordinary animals. Like seriously an eagle having a pet eagle or a bear with pet bear. The idea of dragon and other mythical animals would fit better in the game. Like minataurs or maybe even a made up creature that looks extremely cool. Being able to mount your pet would be a sweet Idea although some pets may not be realisticly mountable like mounting a minataur? Lol nope. And I think it would be a lot of work to make it possible to mount pets... Just realized, the pets are gunna have to be quite small to fit in the dungeon with the rest of the players... It would be quite chaotic if everyone had a pet

Necrobane
09-07-2010, 02:05 AM
I was each class to get a one pet, a golem for warriors, an owl for archers and a sprite/fairy thing for enchantresses. The pets would come up to the characters waist. each pet would gain the same amount of xp as you do and be able to reach the current lvl cap. Each lvl they would gain 5 mana, every 15 lvls they would gain 1ms, every 10 lvls they learn a new spell, every two lvls their most recent spell gets upgraded slightly. this means each time they learn a new spell their last one has been upgraded 5 times. since there is just not enough room to have their abilities on the hud I suggest they have set times to use a spell. like once your under 1/2 hp your pet healz. these would be passive pets. I know STS wil have their own ideas but these are some examples of the spells i would like to see.

Heal, Magic Sheild, Armour Buff, Damadge Buff, Speed Buff, Speed Shoot buff, Heal over time, Restore mana over time.

What do you guys think? Any other Ideas for spells they could have? I just didn't think They'd work as combat pets. Maby the owl and golem could be combat pets.

Necrobane
09-07-2010, 02:07 AM
Second Idea is to have them as super rare boss drops. they would be reusable from your inventory. I spose they would just be a miniture version of the boss. Devs can you please tell us what kinda ideas you are likeing?

Protank
09-22-2010, 02:48 PM
I think that if they do add pets they should be pets that give owner or/& grp a buff/buffs or/& they do a small amount of dmg to your enemy. Plz dont over power any of them. Now as how we get them thats up to spacetime all i ask is that u guys try to keep it fair and balanced. Btw i think auction system way more important.

Cascade
09-22-2010, 03:11 PM
I want Seth for my pet.

Dran
12-02-2010, 08:23 PM
That would be cool and meby even a dragon pet.

giayuan
12-03-2010, 12:44 AM
nice for digging up an ancient thread ill give you that =)
Though if anyone really still looks at this, i thinki we should have pet gear that we farm, that would be interesting

HelpBot
12-03-2010, 02:13 AM
The pets should be small expensive don't do nothing all look the same and cost 500 platnium.

KingFu
12-03-2010, 02:17 AM
The pets should be small expensive don't do nothing all look the same and cost 500 platnium.

500 platinum?!?!! No, I think they should be gold purchasable, then the rich kids aren't the only ones getting pets. I think there should be some via platinum for 20 plat or so, but the best ones should be loot or gold, or take a lot to get (IE a very hard quest)

500 Plat is about 30 bucks? Just a guess, I am sorry but that suggestion is horrible.

TwinkTastical
12-03-2010, 02:24 AM

You should go play pokemon.. Lots of pokemon.

KingFu
12-03-2010, 02:25 AM
You should go play pokemon.. Lots of pokemon.

I am trying not to mention Chelsea Handlers Pikachu joke....

Pharcyde
12-03-2010, 11:39 PM
lmao animals owning pets? Sounds like Alice in Wonderland.

I like the idea PvP suggested with making it hard to level up your pets. It really does give end gamers much much more to do (maybe even owning more than one pet for other builds to level?)

BlueStarBurst14
12-20-2010, 01:12 AM
I want an owl.. A purple one would be nice... Match my void :D

I think it's a awesome idea!!

superglut2
12-20-2010, 08:52 AM
I want a tiger

supremo502
12-20-2010, 09:00 AM
ok i want a gnome pet

highlander_den
12-21-2010, 11:05 PM
IMO:

Since our characters is already that small in size in our handphone, having a pet means most likely we can't really see them clearly?

Timmeee
01-03-2011, 02:11 AM
i said human pet so long ago!!!!!!! lol

bladesword
01-03-2011, 02:12 AM
Lame. Lame.

Lesrider
01-03-2011, 02:13 AM
IMO:

Since our characters is already that small in size in our handphone, having a pet means most likely we can't really see them clearly?

Unless we get pets big enough to ride ;)

KingFu
01-03-2011, 11:11 AM
IMO:

Pixel pets!:rolleyes:

Unless we get pets big enough to ride ;)

I wouldn't expect mounts soon, or even before pets. Just my opinion.

Lesrider
01-03-2011, 11:14 AM
Why can't a pet BE your mount? Storm into battle riding a dragon! Hell yeah!

KingFu
01-03-2011, 11:17 AM
Why can't a pet BE your mount? Storm into battle riding a dragon! Hell yeah!

Devs had made hints about mounts before. It seems like it'll be too much for the game to handle. Cinco said before big, big maps and towns that are spaced out come along (like lake Louie) and once they increase the size of the current towns and dungeons, then mounts are possible, but not now. Too small of dungeons ATM. Not enough room for 5 players on mounts.

Gamelova
01-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Devs had made hints about mounts before. It seems like it'll be too much for the game to handle. Cinco said before big, big maps and towns that are spaced out come along (like lake Louie) and once they increase the size of the current towns and dungeons, then mounts are possible, but not now. Too small of dungeons ATM. Not enough room for 5 players on mounts.

Then lets make em bigger XD

Dragon Power RULES!!! FTW!!!

BlasterBird
01-03-2011, 12:57 PM
So let me get this straight, you want pets for animals? >.>

Although an alien underling would be kinda cool.

KingFu
01-03-2011, 01:08 PM
So let me get this straight, you want pets for animals? >.>

Although an alien underling would be kinda cool.

Pets are gonna happen for sure, the question is, when? And what will they be capable of? Used to be on the roadmap, and was planned for release in August, or so. Until the roadmap changed.

Pharcyde
01-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Roadmap has basically stopped. They haven't came out with pretty much anything in the timelines they promised. I am all for devs making a amazing game but its getting to the point that They are breaking every timeline they promise us..

superglut2
01-05-2011, 12:17 AM
True, they are way too slow with features.

Pharcyde
01-05-2011, 12:33 AM
True, they are way too slow with features.

Too slow.. This is why players quit.

Jownz
01-05-2011, 11:22 AM
This isnt nitendogs omg u guys r ruining the frikin game wtf just be happy with the stuff now god!!

Jownz
01-05-2011, 11:23 AM
PLUS pets are stupid i put 120$ into this game and if u make pets im quiting along with wanting a refund on my plat!!

Lesrider
01-05-2011, 11:27 AM
PLUS pets are stupid i put 120$ into this game and if u make pets im quiting along with wanting a refund on my plat!!

Lol good luck with that. They won't refund plat just because you don't like a change they made. It's in the TOS that they can make whatever changes they please.

And if they add pets and you don't want one, don't get one. Simple!

But if you do quit, please quit the forums, too -- so we don't have to read any more of these lovely posts of yours. Thanks!

KingFu
01-05-2011, 12:16 PM
This isnt nitendogs omg u guys r ruining the frikin game wtf just be happy with the stuff now god!!

Dude. Stop freaking stealing my joke ffs!!! Get your own material!!! I used hay joke in your thread!!!! Gtfo!! 1 person vs most of the community does nothing, but make you look stupid. Along with your grammar.

superglut2
01-06-2011, 07:50 AM
Im sure he spend 120 dollars on this game...... Little kids these days

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 09:15 PM
If pets ever come out this would be cool...you get mounts whom you ride and if you die your pets act as aggro to not lose your mobs and there's mount sellers who have stalls you buy them but there weak ones for if you need one and to get good ones they drop from mounting enemies but it's. Rare and only greens,epics,and pinks drop from them the others are fro the store

Pets buff your stats and have 4skills there added up to your list so you have 4rows the pets hav to be level to wear new armor,and if you get one in balefort it's a level 20 at level one and it gets higher each level

LoztChaos
02-05-2011, 09:23 PM
I want a green fox.

Nuff' said.

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 09:26 PM
I want a human as my pet I will tell it to hit ol for me then make him heal me and I throw a bone at him too eat I'll be like oh yea your my pet no fart in front of gurgox!

Kujen
02-05-2011, 09:50 PM
As much as I would love pets, I just imagine everyone in balefort having one and it could be a bit of a mess. There's just not as much space here as there is on PC games, only a certain number of characters can be in one town instance at a time. I can see it being more like EQ2, where the pet stays in your house, if they decide to make a housing system.

davidis57
02-06-2011, 04:30 AM
Instead of pets maybe an orb of sone type you wear like a hat and it would provide attack, defense, and healing attributes.

icantgetkills
02-06-2011, 05:22 AM
PETS Are a must after guilds and ao townie

superss
03-18-2011, 10:11 AM
i like the idea of pets but i think that int should have a cat :)

KaotiicxDream
03-18-2011, 10:28 AM
If pets ever comes out mobs should be stronger!

Pets i want: Rhino, Owl, Spider, Crocodile, fox,

Kossi
03-18-2011, 10:57 AM
did a dev comment yet?

superglut2
03-18-2011, 11:05 AM
Dont think they have, sadly. I wonder what tuey are working on right now.

goatycoady
03-18-2011, 05:07 PM
A PET GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!! its the only pet i would get.

superglut2
03-19-2011, 02:44 AM
I want a tiger

Necrobane
03-19-2011, 02:50 AM
OOooOOOoooOOOooOOooOoOoOOooooOoOollllllllllLlLllll lLLldLDDDDdddDDDdddDDDdddDDD thread.

Zerious
03-19-2011, 12:04 PM
I gotta ask: What would the point of having pets in this game be?

noobmigo
03-19-2011, 12:19 PM
I gotta ask: What would the point of having pets in this game be?

They help you in your fights.
Like: "oh no! I'm almost dead! SUMMON PIKACHU!" *PIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!* (thunder thingy) #squishy mage die#

superglut2
03-19-2011, 03:52 PM
Lol we need a new class like a hunter. Only hunter has pets. :) would be so much better

Dranby
04-14-2011, 08:12 PM
Yeah that sounds cool

Dranby
04-14-2011, 08:15 PM
That sounds cool

JustHelping
04-14-2011, 08:50 PM
I have an idea how about we use our bets as slaves we can have pets that give us very little boost on things dont really matter but the most important they can carry items for us. And also in the towns the pets go away but the way that u would see other peoples pets is by clicking on them and next to your avatar would be ur bet slave.

asacacab
04-14-2011, 08:56 PM
i would like pets it would be cool and they could attak in different stiles. Ya that would be cool for pocket legends.

Otukura
04-14-2011, 11:51 PM
two rough quotes from memory, taken within 2 days from now.

"pets take up too much space, look how crowded it is around me right now" -ALS

"We're currenting developing: pets, housing, [one other thing]" -ALS

I r confuzzled.

omerojs
04-15-2011, 12:06 AM
I have an idea how about we use our bets as slaves we can have pets that give us very little boost on things dont really matter but the most important they can carry items for us. And also in the towns the pets go away but the way that u would see other peoples pets is by clicking on them and next to your avatar would be ur bet slave.

I think this would b a good idea.. you would see the pet in the dungeons only and in the avatar when you click on people, but no pets in town.. that way it wont be so crowded.. but as for now i think there are more important things to develop than pets on the game.. like more dungeons, more unique weapons or stuff like that..

SUPAPRODIGY
04-15-2011, 12:14 AM
i want a falcon cause im a bird so falcon power = falcon puch as pne of the attacks lol

Darkchylde
04-15-2011, 02:52 AM
Since Pocket Legends IS in good ol Texas wher im at born an raised n East Texas i want a Texas Longhorn with a real long horns or better yet a Texas Jackalope or a Texas Roadrunner man there is so many animals that are in Texas the list jus goes on an on everything is bigger in TEXAS

Only in Texas born an bred in Texas i giv to you our greatest treasure ......an i could see my self having one as a pet in PL since i got a cowboy hat an a hooch hat yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw

http://api.ning.com/files/73VRFiHOp4dF5a2Tk8JuKaFI2E-txlAfEq99c6wPNenMMP3zS0lG3spA-CPxpDl61X-TOhV7-eW1SjrfaAq2XzfinCxlwt1v/texas20longhorn20with20rose_1202.jpghttp://

Chant
04-15-2011, 02:55 AM
I want Tinkerbell by my side :)

Corpser
04-15-2011, 04:26 AM
I laughed so much at buying a squirrel and pokemon! ANyone play adventure quest? the pets in those were ok. I would HATE to have to feed your pet. It will lead to picking up there poop and walking them and playing with them. Next thing you know you have another pet! Except you can't pet or enjoy them! I don't wanna go through "Nintendogs" again. LOL!

im not picking up its poop ill just leave it in forest haven lol

first thing someone sees when they first play is a fresh steaming hot pile of poop

muh ha ha ha ha

Fatpigwarrior
04-15-2011, 05:06 AM
i want a fish in a bowl that jumps out and viciously atks people and when it starts to suffer i puke on it to give it moisture ;)

Peterlawl
04-15-2011, 06:22 AM
We already have an auction house, it's called the CS :P
And back on topic....
Pets sounds like a cool idea but I don't think they would be probable. Imagine walking into the crowded CS and lagging due to people and their pets messing around.
If they're something that only you could see, as: 1. Only being able to see your own pet, 2. Only being able to interact with your pet, 3. Have your pet only give you boosts, no party boosts.
Just my 2 cents :P

superglut2
04-15-2011, 05:23 PM
I want hunter class.

japanboy
04-18-2011, 05:15 AM
dont copy wow please.... PL is PL, WOW is WOW, PL should have his own style///

Deathdemize
04-18-2011, 04:50 PM
dont copy wow please.... PL is PL, WOW is WOW, PL should have his own style///

You are very funny.Dont copy wow? wow is just a clone of some other MMO that went horribly right every mmo takes something from another mmo to make it self better.Wow didnt make pets some other game made pets long ago and that was copyed over nd over most likely

Whitey819
04-22-2011, 06:58 AM
i'd like pets such as:
giant rats :P
tigers and lions
foxs
giant spiders
dragons
lizards
stuff like that

Nordic
04-22-2011, 07:50 AM
Hi!

First of all pets would be super in this game!! I love the idea! And Im sure youŽll come up with a working concept on this thing!

First of all in my opinion there are maybe a bit too many active skills on PL, especially now with the GCD. So basically you have skills in reserve all the time to be used at least in higher level. So the pets could be like an passive booster to your characters stats or skills.

Here are something I thougth thatŽd be cool with the pets:

IŽd love the pets to be some sort of animal characters too. But only smaller in real life than bears and birds (Okay elves too but.. they dont excist :). Something like you could have a "Tanker pet Armadillo" and a "Speed up pet Humming Bird" and a "Damage up pet Raccoon" and possibly a "Weaken pet Snake" or something..
Im not entirely sure, should the pets give stats like str, int or dex... But they could work like elixirs that would be on passively allways, allthougth they couldnt give out such a big impact as elixirs. For example your pet could help you tanking, or your pet could make your character walk faster in maps. You could buy a pet from the Plat store and after you had it for a while and done like 500 kills with it you could go to the Plat store and buy an "evolve/level up" for the pet. Then the current bonus on that pet would increase. Or possibly you could maybe impliment other bonus on it. Lets say, you bougth an armadillo that gives you tanking abilities and when you level up him you could choose wheather to add up the tanking ability or add an other ability such as faster movement. And ofcourse the pets couldnt level up too many lvlŽs. If you think about this, you could have even a farming pet that would give you little luck during farming :)

On the other hand, if youŽd want to do the pet thing in a totally different way, you could make them give active skills from other classes.
For example Mages could buy a pet Bat that would give them a ability to Shatter Scream. Or Bears could buy a pet Owl that would give them the ability to cast Magic Shield etc :)

Just some ideas, dont take this too serious :)

Nightarcher
04-22-2011, 07:50 AM
I want a giant scorpion! That shoots poison spikes from its tail.

Nordic
04-22-2011, 08:02 AM
I want a giant scorpion! That shoots poison spikes from its tail.

If this is the case then I want a giant Michael Jackson! That moonwalks the heck out of mobs.

Mennddoza
04-22-2011, 08:06 AM
honestly, this idea of a "pet" (even though we are already animals XD) is a wonderful idea. It will give use more to concentrate on besides our character. But it will be quite irritating to see everyone having an animal right behind them.

Nordic
04-22-2011, 08:20 AM
honestly, this idea of a "pet" (even though we are already animals XD) is a wonderful idea. It will give use more to concentrate on besides our character. But it will be quite irritating to see everyone having an animal right behind them.

I totally agree on the wonderfulness of this idea!
But will everyone be running around with a pet? I mean, if the pet costs some plat I bet not everyone is willing to buy one. For example is everyone at the moment using a ring? Yes, we are unable to see wheather they have purchased one or not but I highly doubt that every one have used plat on rings.
Or if the pets are something that you can loot like pink items and theyd be relatively rare then not everybody would be having one :) ? And besides whats wrong with some cute extra action on your screen :) ?

Yoshura
04-22-2011, 09:53 AM
I want pets to be intricately designed and very hard to level up. This will give us something to do. I want there to be such a variety of options and customization that nearly everyone has a different pet and they all help in different ways in different situation. Who doesn't want that? As far as the pet itself, there's lots of options for this too. I've seen this in different MMOs and it would work well here too..Have certain monsters that are "catchable" and these can be mobs, or a completely different set of monsters. I realize this isn't pokemon, but this would give us a chance to catch a monster instead of walking into a pet store and buying a squirrel. Something I wouldn't like is feeding your pet. That is extremely annoying, I don't really know why but I wouldn't want to have some type of up-keep just for my pet. I'm trying to think what kind of animals could be a "pet" for an animal. Bugs? Sheesh I don't know. I'm looking forward to the update though!Doubt this will ever happen, we don't even have any character customization.

Deathdemize
05-13-2011, 05:46 PM
What pets would you guys like in the future? I think we should have a hippo or a rhino for str, an owl or a parrot for int, and an antelope or a fox for dex. You should be able to click on a button (like the attack button) and you should have to wait for it to reload until you can use it again. Your pets should come in different colors or patterns (like how armor is) for each level and it should come with different stats (of course). It would also be nice for your pet to have some special ability like revive you every 5 deaths or after you die be able to attack the target until you can respawn at entrance and run back every once and a while. Pets should be tradable IMO but I don't think they should be drops, maybe give everyone a level one pet and the pet can level to a level cap like your character. IDK I just felt like brainstorming about this. So whats you guys ideas for pets and how they should be set up? Thanks!

Be awesome to have my own mysticaldream pet :D

Register
05-13-2011, 08:30 PM
Pets? I've thought that since there are already animals as the player characters, pets would have to be less normal. Like, small, gelatinous spheres with endearing eyes that bounce along behind you... or luminescent butterflies that vomit lasers out of their mouths on demand.

Personally, I think foxes and other animals should be saved for future classes, supposing there'll be any.

LOL that is my EXACT idea of the perfect pet!!! A small blob of awesomeness!!! And the butterflies.....sweet. But what would be cool is if they were combined! A small gelatinous sphere that vomites lasers on demand....sick.
But if there were pets, they should be waaay harder to level up then characters.
What would be cool would be if you could "summon" a creature like a Wind Demon and as you level them up, you can train them into different type of creature. Like the worst could be a Rock dude person thing. The best could be like a Dark Spirit or a Light of Hope or something...That would be sweet.
But what would be bad is if you put in both...
But they both sound cool to me!

RueMorgue
05-13-2011, 08:53 PM
Want pets? Play Fate. Maybe everyone can tote their binky around too....like Linus.

Otukura
05-13-2011, 08:55 PM
Want pets? Play Fate. Maybe everyone can tote their binky around too....like Linus.

If I get to wear it my as a cape, +1.

superglut2
05-14-2011, 12:49 PM
Fate not available for ipad

Vance987
07-24-2011, 06:23 PM
I'd like to see pets like in monster hunter with the cute kitties. ^^ I'm talking about the pet system though, I'd want more than just cats.

Phoenixking
07-24-2011, 08:13 PM
My idea would be some pets are buyable from npcs' just like armor pets would give different stats depending on the pet and they drop from bosses there like recipes a different kind of system of drops imagine ernesto the yeti drops a lil yeti and that lil yeti attacks depending on the type (melee yeti) it attacks and (ice yeti) shots iceblast like the magic yeti and pets have 2 skill and if they die they have to respawn and then come back to you pets could be skeletons zombies lil yetis lil trolls aliens, and then skeketal beast undead beast and alien beast And mercenary beast and also golems crocs and elementals

Jownz
07-29-2011, 02:12 PM
Omg this little topic proves that children 12- play this game cmon this isnt nitendogs or fate besides the main chars are animals cept elf -.- but still be the most retarded idea ever my opinion

Somemager
09-06-2014, 05:45 PM
I want more pets pls.

Crys
09-06-2014, 08:09 PM
I want more pets pls.

Really?

tarlan
09-06-2014, 09:41 PM
they should borrow some of the pets from arcane legenz

Matutd
09-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Pet fox and rhino exists if you support slavery

Crys
09-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Look at the date of this thread!

Somemager
09-07-2014, 04:52 PM
Look at the date of this thread!

Crystal i know you love me but mystic just has the best ideas and i needed to necro k bai ily lots.

KingFu
09-08-2014, 09:02 AM
Dang, I am good

tarlan
09-08-2014, 06:27 PM
sue al for stealing idea

Seoratrek
09-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Please don't necro threads. Thanks! :)