PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Ability Doesnt Work

marsu4u
07-12-2016, 08:57 PM
Kelvins AA doesn't work on Ursoth when its slotted in Nekro, it does the animation but doesnt stun boss. Kelvin pets AA does work, so definately an error.

Safiras
07-12-2016, 09:00 PM
There is a reason why it doesn't work. Kelvin's AA only affects one target within a very short range of the pet. Nekro's passive attack is a ranged attack so as a result Nekro is far away from the target when it's attacking. Thus if you use the AA it will always miss. Try putting it on a pet with a melee-range passive attack so the AA won't miss. I put Kelvin into Nightshade, works 100% of the time.

marsu4u
07-12-2016, 09:14 PM
There is a reason why it doesn't work. Kelvin's AA only affects one target within a very short range of the pet. Nekro's passive attack is a ranged attack so as a result Nekro is far away from the target when it's attacking. Thus if you use the AA it will always miss. Try putting it on a pet with a melee-range passive attack so the AA won't miss. I put Kelvin into Nightshade, works 100% of the time.

Thanks didn't even think of that XD

Potato is me
07-12-2016, 10:38 PM
also, another reason is that pets get attracted to the mobs spawn more easily than to ursoth so if your pet is near a spawn, chance of the aa targeting ursoth is very low, always kill the spawns when they spawn XD