PDA

View Full Version : i need help

ljordan2
08-30-2011, 11:12 AM
i am pretty new to star legends and im currently level 6 and i have some questions. How can and where can i buy armors with credits instead of platinum

StompArtist
08-30-2011, 11:15 AM
i am pretty new to star legends and im currently level 6 and i have some questions. How can and where can i buy armors with credits instead of platinum

Go to the consignment shop. When exiting the guild hall turn right and keep going into the first room on your right. You'll see a big computer on top of that room. Browse through gear for sale by other players there. Make sure you sort by price to buy the cheapest item for sale of a specific armor you want. Makes sense?

CanonicalKoi
08-30-2011, 11:16 AM
Go to the Trade & Storage area inside of the Blackstar Base. It's on the opposite end of the building from the hanger area. Take a look at what people have for sale on the auction terminal--all sales are in credits.

ETA: Ninja'd by the ever-speedy Stomp. :)

ljordan2
08-31-2011, 01:40 AM
Thanks

The Dord
08-31-2011, 07:46 PM
why did they get rid of weapon and armor merchants ala Pocket Legends.

octavos
09-01-2011, 12:14 PM
its the futra....lol :p i like the computers makes it look star treky...most stuff are obtainable by the auction station now......butter stuff and a wide veriety

Plus if your in a guild, members will give you the stuff most of the time or sell at a discounted price