PDA

View Full Version : Why did you add the junk jewels (nature water etc)

Plqgue
07-12-2016, 10:52 PM
Why sts did you add these jewels in to take up space on the servers when it takes thousands of jewels to make one noble/exquisite. We need to farm almost 100K jewels for our sets to have top stats and three quarters of the time you get 20-30 stat jewels and hundreds upon hundreds of these junk jewels please explain this because it doesn't make sense...
[End rant]

Kim S. Barcelo
07-12-2016, 11:13 PM
Hi sir nature jewels are not junk, fortified natures is 6-9k if you sell it and this nature jewel is good for the Arcane pendant to add some hp or the water jewel for mana. :-)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Fredystern
07-12-2016, 11:18 PM
Only water :v

Befs
07-12-2016, 11:39 PM
Water sucks, nature doesn't.

We just need a base liquidation fee for all jewels, or a use for water jewels.

Veenihiv
07-13-2016, 01:19 AM
Nature ain't junk LoL

Gouiwaa9000
07-13-2016, 01:43 AM
Nature arent junk , but water jewels are XD

resurrected
07-13-2016, 01:55 AM
If these jewels arent useful to you it doesn't mean that they are trash for others too. I personally use water and nature jewels. Water for lepre, few mana points during farming KM3 is always nice. I use nature jewels in my gear. I mix it with fury and diamond. If you have problem deleting them maybe give em to someone who need. Ask guild , friends.

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 02:05 AM
The point of the thread is we need 10K jewels per slot and are getting more of these jewels than actual good jewels for no reason nature diamond lightning and water are a waste of space and pointless when you need this many jewels per slot it's quite stupid to add all these jewels when it's literally going to take you a year to farm for a exquisite because those jewels are there

PS if your set has ten slots for maxed out stats that's 90,000+ jewels good luck farming that when qll you're getting is nature -lightning in 3/4 of the maps

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 02:08 AM
Hi sir nature jewels are not junk, fortified natures is 6-9k if you sell it and this nature jewel is good for the Arcane pendant to add some hp or the water jewel for mana. :-)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

6-9 K for a fortified LMAO that's a waste of time and golds crafting

Sandeeep
07-13-2016, 02:58 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?351958-Common-suggestion-(in-my-imagination)

this idea for mass jewel deletion might help

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 03:01 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?351958-Common-suggestion-(in-my-imagination)

this idea for mass jewel deletion might help

It doesn't really help when you can't loot thousands upon thousands of stat jewels in a few months gonna take a few years to socket one set

PEMA
07-13-2016, 10:20 AM
Get Character Slots and Let those additional characters craft for you. Make your "trash" jewels into excellent or higher then sell them. Now take those gold and buy your stat jewels. If you think it's a waste of time, then throw it at someone, that someone might want/need it. Be good to others so that others will be good for you :)

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 11:56 AM
Get Character Slots and Let those additional characters craft for you. Make your "trash" jewels into excellent or higher then sell them. Now take those gold and buy your stat jewels. If you think it's a waste of time, then throw it at someone, that someone might want/need it. Be good to others so that others will be good for you :)

Once again it costs golds to craft higherteir jewels rendering this ideas useless when u make 10K off a jewel but spent 7K to craft it...does this make sense to you? It's trash and it's just a space waster when you need that many jewels per slot you're basically telling me to craft thousands of junk jewels to be able to afford one stat jewel which is gonna take hundreds of excellent or higher junk jewels that's hundreds of thousands of golds wasted

Deathconvict
07-13-2016, 11:56 AM
Can we block what items we dont want to loot, it should be on the pet menu. for example jewels we will pick all jewel except lightning and water jewels.for items we will pick only legendaries and mystic items.

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 11:58 AM
Can we block what items we dont want to loot, it should be on the pet menu. for example jewels we will pick all jewel except lightning and water jewels.for items we will pick only legendaries and mystic items.

Make your own thread this has nothing to do with the topic

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 05:15 PM
jewels are designed to let the players have the option to customize the built and stats that they want to have on their characters.

it may seem that this jewels are pointless and useless on your opinion but where are you basing that? crafting space? or is it the market value itself??

there is an overflow for this type of jewels.. YES i agree because they are the most accessible jewels all over Arlor so the jewel the drop is so abundant that the market value of this jewels is ZERO

but we are talking about market value not the value itself of the jewel.

like one of them said, your trash could be another person's treasure. You were not obliged to keep it you can feel free to liquidate it...

"no harm no foul" as they say,

if you want, shout on your guild that you have free nature, diamond, damage, and lightning jewels then you can easily throw away the unwanted jewels you have plus you made another player happy :)

WIN-WIN

-just saying :)

Please read the thread again raia I'm asking why they implemented those jewels when we need hundreds of thousands of jewels to make a set I'm not even talking about the value I'm talking about how making top stat jewels for a set is nearly impossible it's just half the people in the thread including you didn't comprehend that

Carapace
07-13-2016, 05:59 PM
We don't view it as junk, we view it as available options for players to choose from. It's one of the easier jewels to acquire because it grants flat mana. Intelligence jewels also do this, but they also provide Int which scales other stats so its rarity is justified in what it brings to the table.

We've talked about having the ability to bulk sell jewels but it's a little too much power to give to the end user. If someone did 'Sell All Rare's' in their Crafting Inventory they would lose their Noble jewels as well and be unable to buy them back. Separate issue yes, but worth noting.

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 06:05 PM
We don't view it as junk, we view it as available options for players to choose from. It's one of the easier jewels to acquire because it grants flat mana. Intelligence jewels also do this, but they also provide Int which scales other stats so its rarity is justified in what it brings to the table.

We've talked about having the ability to bulk sell jewels but it's a little too much power to give to the end user. If someone did 'Sell All Rare's' in their Crafting Inventory they would lose their Noble jewels as well and be unable to buy them back. Separate issue yes, but worth noting.

Please Cara read what I'm saying it takes 100,000 stat jewels to make enough exquisite to fill a set that's countless hours of farming for years.
by the time a player is able to fill one piece of armor the new expansion will be here, and honestly the lag in game has alot to do with these jewels

Carapace
07-13-2016, 06:25 PM
The reason for a large number of jewels per craft is so that even now, well over a year since introducing Jewels they still have value as a tradeable commodity as well as tangible benefits to player stats due to the time and farming components. The long grind is intentional for the players that want the very best, and we totally expect every player to have different thresholds of what they feel is appropriate for their playstyle and gear. Some will be content getting Excellent Jewels, and others won't rest until they have all Exquisites.

The spectrum is long and large to accommodate all the possible variances in player behavior by providing a challenge and investment to those that want it. There is also the fact that many jewels enter the economy every day, and the only way to really remove them is by allowing people to craft a large number of lesser jewel types into better jewel types condensing the jewel population as everyone plays. The gold cost to craft said Jewels also maintains a baseline of value for them as a trading commodity and ensures they never bottom out with the time and gold invested.

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 06:29 PM
i can honestly craft a noble fin fur and mind all in one day pure farm.you have to strategize. i understand your frustration getting other jewels than the one your aiming to get IS frustrating i agree... but like what carapace said. the main jewels which is mind, finesse and fury provides multiple buff on your stats so its just fair to make it a bit more rare than the others and if the drop rate of the main jewels is high then power is accessible for all, making the game easy and boring... if u need help in farming. pm me i can help you.

Lol if you're getting jewels like that teach me your ways sensei because I can barely make a standard of each running 4-6 hours in tinindrin

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 06:32 PM
The reason for a large number of jewels per craft is so that even now, well over a year since introducing Jewels they still have value as a tradeable commodity as well as tangible benefits to player stats due to the time and farming components. The long grind is intentional for the players that want the very best, and we totally expect every player to have different thresholds of what they feel is appropriate for their playstyle and gear. Some will be content getting Excellent Jewels, and others won't rest until they have all Exquisites.

The spectrum is long and large to accommodate all the possible variances in player behavior by providing a challenge and investment to those that want it. There is also the fact that many jewels enter the economy every day, and the only way to really remove them is by allowing people to craft a large number of lesser jewel types into better jewel types condensing the jewel population as everyone plays.

Thanks for clarifying it somewhat

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 06:46 PM
sure i can definitely teach u why not u think im joking or bragging? ^^

honey im not

Lol jewel elixir farming I'll try it out but that's expensive for ten minutes

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 06:59 PM
Does it only work with arc daggers?? Or will rune steel work too?

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 07:08 PM
arc daggs is better for mob control and it 15mins my dear

Hmm sun's video was 46 I'm going to try it out on my mage since I have arc staff but not arc dags atm

Befs
07-13-2016, 08:10 PM
Hmm sun's video was 46 I'm going to try it out on my mage since I have arc staff but not arc dags atm

Don't use arcane staff, use a random staff with as low damage as possible.

Spec all stats into strength, passives into armor and strength.

Maximum DoT build.

Imback Al
07-13-2016, 08:15 PM
Para>eye>Fury=fin=mind>nature>chaos=diamond>lightning>water

Didn't includ gems since they are easily subdued by excellent, superb, noble, and exquisite jewels.

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 11:50 PM
Don't use arcane staff, use a random staff with as low damage as possible.

Spec all stats into strength, passives into armor and strength.

Maximum DoT build.

I was getting a buttload of jewels with arc staff bro with pure str and dot

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 11:52 PM
Para>eye>Fury=fin=mind>nature>chaos=diamond>lightning>water

Didn't includ gems since they are easily subdued by excellent, superb, noble, and exquisite jewels.

Lol who is this supposed to be for?? I know what's the best the thread is about the overwhelming amount of jewels needed to craft higher tier

Luciano Lobo
07-14-2016, 12:12 AM

The spectrum is long and large to accommodate all the possible variances in player behavior by providing a challenge and investment to those that want it. There is also the fact that many jewels enter the economy every day, and the only way to really remove them is by allowing people to craft a large number of lesser jewel types into better jewel types condensing the jewel population as everyone plays. The gold cost to craft said Jewels also maintains a baseline of value for them as a trading commodity and ensures they never bottom out with the time and gold invested.

Do you plan to release a new jewel tier with every new expansion?

ΛVΛDΛΚΣDΛVЯΛH
07-14-2016, 12:38 AM

You guys should bundle these jewels in a similar fashion as the energy essences. Like "Damaged Nature x30" to allow players to bulk sell the same tier of the same jewels.

Edit: Also allow these to be converted into jewel packs so a player can trade a pack of 33 for example, damaged nature jewels all at once.

Plqgue
07-14-2016, 07:21 AM
None of the tradeable commodities are bundled.

Would be nice though imagine not having to scroll 4billion nature jewels to find that vial u looted