PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Double Skill Bar option.

Vitrox
08-30-2011, 11:36 AM
Hello,

I would like to see a option so you can get 2 Skill Bar's on your screen. Because i'm swiping alot now and sometimes it wont react and doesn't swipe. When it doesn't swipe i pushing the wrong buttons, so my Rotation gets all messed up.

Archyx
09-08-2011, 08:59 AM
BUMP!

Cant stand the interface in regards to the skill layout.. Its not user friendly at all.

JemNI
09-08-2011, 11:31 AM
Agreed. I can live with only 8 skills, makes you think about your choices, but I see lag times in the switching and switching back.

Reggin
09-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Makes combos almost impossible to pull off in real fights too since by the time you switch bars to use the combo creating skill, someone else used a skill that broke the combo!

krazii
09-20-2011, 12:26 PM
+1, it's not idea having to switch and I wish they'd do something to change it, but I'm guessing on smaller devices it would be hard to have two rows. Maybe an option for a different hud without all 8 skills on one page?

Cabero
09-20-2011, 04:49 PM
+1, it's not idea having to switch and I wish they'd do something to change it, but I'm guessing on smaller devices it would be hard to have two rows. Maybe an option for a different hud without all 8 skills on one page?

In PL you can have 12 skills on your screen on the small devices. So I don't see why they can't do something for SL.

Breadkeeper
09-20-2011, 06:06 PM
+1 Cmon Devs, you know we have been asking for this since beta!!

Fac3bon3s
09-21-2011, 08:00 AM
Hey guys. When PL first began in its infant ages. You could only have 4 abilities on screen as far as I can recall. My thoughts are that they are trying to get us to max out specific stats so we choose specific builds. As the game progresses they more than likely will allow us to have more abilities on screen. As well as likely give the ability to have dual specs. The game is still only a couple months old. Be patient. Good things will come.

Remember there is only one specific gear set for each class as well. Where in PL there are two for most classes as I believe. Well at least for bears I know there is. Tank sets and DPS sets.

Anywho hope that helps.

CanonicalKoi
09-21-2011, 08:11 AM
Remember there is only one specific gear set for each class as well. Where in PL there are two for most classes as I believe. Well at least for bears I know there is. Tank sets and DPS sets.

Anywho hope that helps.

I think that's true in SL, too, though. I'll have to recheck the threads on it, but IIRC plat sets for Ops (for example) give more armor and the custom set gives more damage/DPS. I honestly don't mind the skill set-up, but I'm sure I'd feel differently if the switch between the two were laggy. *knocks on wood*

drewcapu
09-21-2011, 10:03 AM
If they wanted to, they could very easily throw in 3 extra skill slots to the current setup, right in between each of the current four. It would be nice to "unlock" something like that in a future level.

But you won't see something like that until there are a lot more skills available.

In the meantime, we just have to "deal with it" :)