PDA

View Full Version : 148Apps Rates Star Legends "Editor's Choice"

Samhayne
08-30-2011, 12:03 PM
757 758 (http://www.148apps.com/reviews/star-legends-blackstar-chronicles-review/)

iOS App review site 148Apps reviews Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles, saying "It's a STAR!" and rating it an Editor's Choice. Here's a clip:

Star Legends is thankfully built for mobile gaming; it is very easy to just log in and go to a mission, with players joining as they may. The game also offers options for friends lists and Guild management for deeper and more organized play sessions. Still, this is a game that can be played very casually on a whim for short play sessions. Don’t be afraid to leave the house!

However, Star Legends' cross-platform gameplay is perhaps its greatest strength; players can load up any client that the game runs on, be it an iOS device or an Android device, phone or tablet, using their same character and platinum when logged in to the same Spacetime Studios account. This platform agnosticism is perhaps the most impressive part of Star Legends; the game just works, no matter what system.

Star Legends is as much a feat of technical impressiveness as it also successful as a casual MMORPG experience.

Click here to read the full review on 148Apps. (http://www.148apps.com/reviews/star-legends-blackstar-chronicles-review/)

Navygreen
08-30-2011, 12:07 PM
Good job, guys. You're always the talk of the web!

Liathea
08-30-2011, 12:40 PM
Very nice, and well-deserved. I have tried so many games on my phone, and none of them really compare.

StompArtist
08-30-2011, 12:46 PM
Nice. Congratulations.

Navygreen
08-30-2011, 12:59 PM
I have tried so many games on my phone, and none of them really compare.

Yeah pretty much... lol :lemo:

THC
08-30-2011, 01:14 PM
I know you guys seen this coming I mean look at your numbers and the money gained on just the beta alone the fact the ppl were spending real cash on a pre release was impressive faith right from start. Congrads many more awards to come. This will be your crowning jewel until you guys venture off to another project im sure

Navygreen
08-30-2011, 01:47 PM
I say stick to the mobile mmo thing. I think STS has it on lock down in that field. Besides O&C, what else is there? And O&C has the nerve to not even be compatible with my brand new tablet?? Wow...

PL and SL it is.... :D