PDA

View Full Version : Auto Leveling.

MoarPewPew
08-30-2011, 02:05 PM
I have turned it off after level 7 but it sometimes it becomes enabled when I log out from SL. This causes unwanted stats to be distributed. I am using an ipod touch 4.

Just wanted to give a heads up. And Im going to respect when I reach the cap.

Prest87
08-30-2011, 02:40 PM
I have turned it off after level 7 but it sometimes it becomes enabled when I log out from SL. This causes unwanted stats to be distributed. I am using an ipod touch 4.

Just wanted to give a heads up. And Im going to respect when I reach the cap.
I hate autolvling!

Flip
08-30-2011, 03:54 PM
There is a known issue currently where before level 8 the game will still auto assign skill points. Once you hit level 8 this should cease. It is a bug and will be fixed soon. Thanks for the report!

JaytB
08-30-2011, 03:56 PM
There is a known issue currently where before level 8 the game will still auto assign skill points. Once you hit level 8 this should cease. It is a bug and will be fixed soon. Thanks for the report!

Oooh, I noticed something funky about my skill point assignment. Good to hear it's being worked on :)

bronislav84
08-30-2011, 10:57 PM
I also heard that you can't disable it until AFTER the tutorial, so people come out of the tutorial (if they do it at all with being allowed to skip it now) with messed up stats and have to pay to respec.

MikeMinotaur
08-31-2011, 11:39 AM
Get rid of it altogether. A big part of the point of role play is character customization in the form of stats and abilities. At the very least, have the autoleveling off by default or give us the option via dialog box upon character creation.

bronislav84
08-31-2011, 12:17 PM
Totally and completely agreed. This just ruins characters as it's implemented currently.

Register
08-31-2011, 01:50 PM
as said above...GET RID OF IT. It would be smarter and better for the tutorial to show how to assign skill points and stuff. And a longer tut. would be good. I hate it when people dont even know what their skills do. And plz make the tut. skippable....

Also, I found a glitch in tut.....if you exit the tutorial after getting your weapon, and press continue, the app might crash or it might send you in tut with all your gear u got xD