PDA

View Full Version : Serious auto-target annoyance

mycroftxxx
08-30-2011, 02:08 PM
There appears to be some skill (possibly Suppression) that can cause other players' auto-target to switch away from an enemy. This happened today while we were in Uncharted Ruins, fighting a Vular Tankoid, causing me to fire at the other Vular Tankoid next to it (waking it up, and causing me to be under attack from both!) before I realized what was happening. We recovered, but this is very irritating.

apoceq
08-30-2011, 02:10 PM
I agree...very irritating, especially when some people spam it constantly.

bronislav84
08-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Suppression was patched a while back so that target is dropped by everybody targeting a suppressed mob, so it's less likely to be broken.

Raulur
08-31-2011, 02:38 AM
Yes, and it is very annoying. I tend to target the newest tough baddie with pain as an engineer, and this annoys me to no end. Let me do my job, do not change my target. It more often does more harm then good.

Corpser
08-31-2011, 02:41 AM
not really with a good party it can really help e.g supress hard guy while everyone kills small guys then gang up on big guy!

Physiologic
08-31-2011, 11:33 AM
The skill in question is definitely Suppression - My engineer still loses target when I use it on a mob, and I'm sure that all the other players lose target as well when the enemy is in suppression.