PDA

View Full Version : Daily Bounties? And Bounties for other Players!

Silentarrow
08-30-2011, 04:34 PM
As of now, I have only recieved one quest from the bounty terminal. I think that we should get a daily quest from the terminal! Or maybe even a contract to kill an actual player! The player that you kill will not have their K/D affected though, unless they add a bounty K/D! (I'm really hoping for a whole "hunt other players aspect!) http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff430/Silentarrowszz/5fd46572.jpg

Meh... Just a draft ;).

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff430/Silentarrowszz/c8ee7add.jpg

Cascade
08-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Looks great! Would love to have this in PL too!

Silentarrow
08-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Looks great! Would love to have this in PL too!

Thanks! Me too!

razerfingers
08-30-2011, 04:56 PM
Haha i love this idea +1

Silentarrow
08-30-2011, 05:22 PM
Haha i love this idea +1

McBain
08-30-2011, 07:21 PM
Not sure how the bounties on other players would work exactly, but overall I like the idea. At least the bounty terminal should be put to more use, and I'm sure it probably will in the future, otherwise there wouldn't have been much purpose to adding it.

Redbridge
08-30-2011, 07:25 PM
Great idea..

In PL it could be a WANTED - DEAD OR ALIVE poster...

Breadkeeper
08-30-2011, 07:50 PM
Bounties worked in Ultima Online when it was ffa pvp, and open area maps, not instances, because then you had a whole big world to hide in or have to track in order to try and find the player.

After you killed the player with a bounty on his head, you looted his head (ffa pvp and open loot) so if you died you lost everything on your character. Then turned the head into the bounty officer. was mad fun.

bronislav84
08-30-2011, 10:43 PM
And if the randomized bounty character refuses to go to PVP with you? End of bounties.

And if the player is lower level than you, so doesn't want to fight somebody who has no chance? Refer to above.

Also known as this doesn't work in a non open world game where you can't gank. Personally, I don't like PVP so I like that it's consensual.

Conradin
08-30-2011, 10:50 PM
And if the randomized bounty character refuses to go to PVP with you? End of bounties.

And if the player is lower level than you, so doesn't want to fight somebody who has no chance? Refer to above.

Also known as this doesn't work in a non open world game where you can't gank. Personally, I don't like PVP so I like that it's consensual.

Killing them could just be finding them, tappin on them and re clicking a red kill button. On your screen it shows you aiming your Weapon and an explosion. On everybody elses screen nothing would be shown. In te chat log it could say "Playerx has killed playerz for a bounty.

After 24 hours, or after you found them, you could get a new random bounty. There could be a leaderboard for the most bounty "kills".

StompArtist
08-30-2011, 10:54 PM
Wait. They could pull a random player attribute - skills - gear from the database and you have to find and kill the player's doppleganger! The bounties could be part of a shape shifter invasion...

bronislav84
08-31-2011, 12:14 PM

Killing them could just be finding them, tappin on them and re clicking a red kill button. On your screen it shows you aiming your Weapon and an explosion. On everybody elses screen nothing would be shown. In te chat log it could say "Playerx has killed playerz for a bounty.

After 24 hours, or after you found them, you could get a new random bounty. There could be a leaderboard for the most bounty "kills".So fake kills. That works. I guess

Silentarrow
08-31-2011, 12:22 PM

After 24 hours, or after you found them, you could get a new random bounty. There could be a leaderboard for the most bounty "kills".

Exactly but... It won't be a one shot kill, other players would see the kill (It'll give lots of "LOL's and provide tons of entertainment)

Fot example walk into the Blackstar, see Sam, and then see a Bounty Hunter pwn him :D.