PDA

View Full Version : Join Button - Help!!!

angeldawn
08-30-2011, 04:36 PM
It seems after the last apple store update for Pocket Legends and the new download of Star Legends that the join button is still on the friends page after you join them.......

This makes me and my friends nuts!!! We never know if we are in the same place now and have to yell out for each other.

I have asked many people about it and it seems it's only a problem for the Apple folks.

Please look into this and fix asap if possible. Thanks so Much!

BTW: Sorry if others have posted this issue. I didn't see it anywhere. ;-) I'm new to posting to the forums.

Flip
08-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the report Angeldawn! We'll get this fixed up soon.

Register
08-30-2011, 10:22 PM
An easier way to see who is in the zone that you are in is to type in /w or /who ..... that will bring up a list of who is in the zone!

Also, Hey angeldawn! I think I have you added! Im Royalcommando (see sig...)

EDIT: Ur not there?? Re add me!

Xazic
08-30-2011, 10:26 PM
This makes it kind of difficult for me too... So i have to search the place or just use the /who option that Register just recommended, although there usually are so many people (Atleast in Towns), that it is an effort just like searching. Hope you get this fixed up ASAP.:devilish:

angeldawn
09-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Yeah I do the /w but it is a pain! And not everyone knows how to do this or always remembers.

Thanks for the advice though ;-)

Royal - I'll check my list and add you if u are missing.

Fairy
09-12-2011, 05:04 AM
I still have the same problem and its annoying, cos I cannot join my friends in towns.
Plzzz STS, can you fix that soon?