PDA

View Full Version : Little quest checkmark above skill map tab

Pandamoni
08-30-2011, 04:46 PM
Is there a way to get rid of the little check mark above the skills map tab? When I'm switching between skill maps I keep hitting the check mark and opening the little square that gets in the way. Am I making sense? I'm tired. Sorry if my question is unclear. :playful:

bronislav84
08-30-2011, 10:49 PM
How else would you recommend people enable the new floating quest tracker on the fly? If the arrow is removed there's no way to pull up the tracker.

StompArtist
08-30-2011, 10:52 PM
It does get in the way on smaller devices I keep seeing a quest pop up when I am trying to cycle skills... May not be the best place for it...

Pandamoni
08-30-2011, 10:52 PM
I don't really care how others "enable it on the fly". That really isn't of concern to me. I want to have the option to disable it and was wondering if it even IS an option. And, to be quite honest, I've survived since November in PL with out a quest tracker. It just seems like more clutter on the screen and the way it's placed affects my game play.

ProSophist
08-30-2011, 11:04 PM
I highly agree.

As much as possible, I want my UI to be clean as possible. The quest tab already provides the same function so I don't see any reason why we shouldn't be able to get rid of it.

bronislav84
08-31-2011, 12:13 PM
Completely missed the point of my post.

If the arrow is removed there is no way to enable/disable the floating quest log. That's like asking to disable the chat key. How will you chat, then? Same for this.

Deathpunch
08-31-2011, 01:22 PM
Completely missed the point of my post.

If the arrow is removed there is no way to enable/disable the floating quest log. That's like asking to disable the chat key. How will you chat, then? Same for this.

Because you can access quests from the menu there should be a setting in options to hide the quick quest button like you can with emotes. Those who want to keep it can, and those who want less clutter on their ui can have it their way. Win/win.