PDA

View Full Version : disappointed in the DEVS!!!

dallasboycows
08-30-2011, 04:55 PM
Ok so the devs announced some sort of loyalty items for players that have been with the game since day one. I spent $200 in plat getting to level 56, buying sets, helping others level, respawning etc. I think that's pretty damn loyal. I got 88,000k to get 56. and what's the reward. A sorry crown of persistence that doesn't even make it worth your while as it erases your set bonus and barely covers your losses in most instances. I mean come on devs. Do you know how many hours the average user probably spent getting that level 56. Probably more than many of the people that have been here since day one and play for a hour every few days. How about a little better reward for your hardcore fans. The ones like me who promote the game to every person I know, spend my real cash, spend hours playing the game helping noobs learn what combos are and not just pushing buttons, etc.

Cascade
08-30-2011, 04:57 PM
You havent been with STS since they first released so you dont get a loyalty item. Its pretty simple they arnt going to give you a loyalty item just cuz you buy platinum. Please try not to post threads like this in the future if you have a problem with it email STS at support(at)spacetimestudios.com.

-Cascade

CrimsonTider
08-30-2011, 05:00 PM
You havent been with STS since they first released so you dont get a loyalty item. Its pretty simple they arnt going to give you a loyalty item just cuz you buy platinum. Please try not to post threads like this in the future if you have a problem with it email STS at support(at)spacetimestudios.com.

-Cascade

+1. This type of "rant" will only get you into trouble. The smart thing to do would be to edit your post before a dev sees it. (I also made the same statement in another thread you posted in.) Trying to keep you from getting in trouble.

lilgangster
08-30-2011, 05:16 PM
wat was sum of the loyal items?

Cascade
08-30-2011, 05:18 PM
It was a shield and helm.

Piosidon
08-30-2011, 07:13 PM
When the devs mean "loyal" is that you've been with them since the start and you haven't given up on them.

Samhayne
08-30-2011, 07:53 PM
Hi Dallasboycows,

Thank you very much for your feedback and your prior patronage. We do have designs for a broader system of rewards for veteran players, however they have not been implemented.

In the future, we'd appreciate it if you practice the Golden Rule (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Golden_Rule) when posting to the forums.

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

Thread closed.