PDA

View Full Version : Wildfire proc is broken in PvP

Breakingbadxx
07-13-2016, 10:38 AM
Could you devs take a look at the proc in PvP? It seems to do an utterly rediculous amount of damage which increases when the amount of targets increase. Most of the damage done seems to be random damage coming from nowhere. Do not overlook this. It has been tested. The damage of the proc needs to be reduced in PvP.

( DAMAGE )
07-13-2016, 10:51 AM
ikr its kinda dumb that a level 52 mythic is alot better than a new level 56 Arcane weapon...
the proc does insane damage!
it really needs to be fixed, atleast a 50% damage dealing decrease from its proc,or make the proc target the max of one player!

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-13-2016, 10:59 AM
Hey guys,

I found a case where Wildfire was actually ignoring player armor. I agree this should not be the case, this is going to be fixed. This is most likely the reason for seeing higher than expected damage from the proc.

Melthyz
07-13-2016, 11:14 AM
Hey guys,

I found a case where Wildfire was actually ignoring player armor. I agree this should not be the case, this is going to be fixed. This is most likely the reason for seeing higher than expected damage from the proc.

Thankfully, I dun PVP... wait I dun PVE much either...

Hpnvx
07-13-2016, 12:15 PM
Yes the damage on that staff is insanely op. I know people like this weapon alot in PVE, but it also affects PVP.

Saud
07-13-2016, 12:30 PM
Hey guys,

Will this mean the proc will be less better in pve? Or only pvp?
Don't change in in pve
Its the reason why mages are being good in elite :(

Melthyz
07-13-2016, 12:46 PM
Yes the damage on that staff is insanely op. I know people like this weapon alot in PVE, but it also affects PVP.

Well, if it's fixed for PVP only then i think the majority of us mages will be fine with it. Let's just hope it's doesn't affect us PVE only mages.

Gouiwaa9000
07-13-2016, 01:04 PM
Hey guys,

Vroom , can i ask two questions?

1) will it affect pve? ( Please dont ._. )
2) can you look into the proc rate in pvp? Its insanely low in compared to pve ( while testing , i killed my friend with auto attack before i could get it to proc )

Lolifee
07-13-2016, 01:57 PM
Please dont touch PvE!

Zeus
07-13-2016, 01:58 PM
Vroom , can i ask two questions?

1) will it affect pve? ( Please dont ._. )
2) can you look into the proc rate in pvp? Its insanely low in compared to pve ( while testing , i killed my friend with auto attack before i could get it to proc )

Lol, it is not low in PvP. It proc's like 3-4 times a clash and will wipe an entire team whenever it procs.

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-13-2016, 02:10 PM
Unfortunately this will affect PvE as well. As you know there are 2 portions of the Wildfire proc, the initial fire and then the potential spreading of the fire. It was only the spreading of the fire that was incorrectly ignoring armor, but the armor was being ignored on both players and monsters. The damage dealt after the update will be more in line with the initial fire.

The proc rate has no difference between PvE and PvP. The reason you feel the proc happens less in PvP is because you're hitting fewer enemies at a time ;).

Zeus
07-13-2016, 02:20 PM
Unfortunately this will affect PvE as well. As you know there are 2 portions of the Wildfire proc, the initial fire and then the potential spreading of the fire. It was only the spreading of the fire that was incorrectly ignoring armor, but the armor was being ignored on both players and monsters. The damage dealt after the update will be more in line with the initial fire.

The proc rate has no difference between PvE and PvP. The reason you feel the proc happens less in PvP is because you're hitting fewer enemies at a time ;).

Can records that were also used with wildfire staff be removed then? It really wiped mobs clean, so it will be pretty difficult to achieve similar times without that glitched proc.

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 02:41 PM
Another part of pve killed because of pvp gg guys

seus
07-13-2016, 03:21 PM
Can records that were also used with wildfire staff be removed then? It really wiped mobs clean, so it will be pretty difficult to achieve similar times without that glitched proc.

Everyone had a fair chance at recs. We all, especially you, knew wildfire was a good proc and was useful in pve. Nobody got an unfair advantage. No need to wipe countless hours of hard work. I'd personally like dummy farmers removed from leader boards but I digress.

Sent from my Mercedes Benz WiFi using Tapatalk

Saud
07-13-2016, 03:27 PM
Thanks vroom
For taking out the best staff for mage
pvp keep ruining the game
First slink, and now staff
Ugh..

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-13-2016, 03:36 PM
I have seen players often mention one game mode ruining another. An important thing to know is that when needed we make specific alterations to weapons for PvE vs PvP. For example, the length of time that weapons may freeze/stun enemies, or the chance for something to stun. When these alterations are not put in place, it's because the weapons are intended to function the same way in both PvP and PvE.

This is not a case of the Wildfire proc being too strong in PvP so it's being nerfed in PvE. This is a case of the Wildfire proc not working as intended, causing it to deal more damage than anticipated. The Wildfire proc was not meant to ignore the armor of the enemy in any game mode.

diimitrii
07-13-2016, 03:49 PM
First of all, ty for the nerf or adjusment months after the release. Than the lb issue, i remember imbued gear for rogue being bugged, many records set with that no wipe of lb either so why now? This is just making the way to my timed lb way longer than expected, i guess it was made for rogues mainly anyway.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

diimitrii
07-13-2016, 03:51 PM
I have seen players often mention one game mode ruining another. An important thing to know is that when needed we make specific alterations to weapons for PvE vs PvP. For example, the length of time that weapons may freeze/stun enemies, or the chance for something to stun. When these alterations are not put in place, it's because the weapons are intended to function the same way in both PvP and PvE.

This is not a case of the Wildfire proc being too strong in PvP so it's being nerfed in PvE. This is a case of the Wildfire proc not working as intended, causing it to deal more damage than anticipated. The Wildfire proc was not meant to ignore the armor of the enemy in any game mode.
You are saying flame staff is too strong in PVP and you do something about it. Whatsup with the 46 arcane sword than? Make us squeezier than we are already, soon we are on the same level that our pets are atm (i'm talking about mages ^.^)

resurrected
07-13-2016, 03:54 PM
You are saying flame staff is too strong in PVP and you do something about it. Whatsup with the 46 arcane sword than? Make us squeezier than we are already, soon we are on the same level that our pets are atm (i'm talking about mages ^.^)

Pets are stronger they can't die! But i agreed with you. Many complain about damage and stun of sword and nothing have been done about it. When there is few posts coming about staff it gets nerf few days later. Not that i use both of em but this is just joke what sts doing right here at the moment.

Melthyz
07-13-2016, 04:00 PM
Pets are stronger they can't die! But i agreed with you. Many complain about damage and stun of sword and nothing have been done about it. When there is few posts coming about staff it gets nerf few days later. Not that i use both of em but this is just joke what sts doing right here at the moment.

Seriously, as a mage I feel like a second class citizen in this game. We finally get a weapon that make us viable for PVE and they have to take it away from us. Back to warriors with lvl 46 arcane sword out dpsing a mage. It seems like an endless death spiral for us mages...

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 04:57 PM

Notice it isn't pve players that complain about every pet/ weapon introduced until it's crap it's only the pvp side of the game that ruins it for everyone

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 05:01 PM
Seriously, as a mage I feel like a second class citizen in this game. We finally get a weapon that make us viable for PVE and they have to take it away from us. Back to warriors with lvl 46 arcane sword out dpsing a mage. It seems like an endless death spiral for us mages...

This that proc was the only thing getting us mages pts in elites and other harder maps back to being left out because we're too squishy and don't deal enough dmg great job space-time

Zeus
07-13-2016, 05:02 PM
First of all, ty for the nerf or adjusment months after the release. Than the lb issue, i remember imbued gear for rogue being bugged, many records set with that no wipe of lb either so why now? This is just making the way to my timed lb way longer than expected, i guess it was made for rogues mainly anyway.

There was no wipe for imbued because it was fixed after the season ended. I'm trying to avoid the same issue here and truthfully, it should be taken care of.

That proc wiped mobs like no other - expecting others to beat it without the same proc is not fully fixing the damage of the bug.

This that proc was the only thing getting us mages pts in elites and other harder maps back to being left out because we're too squishy and don't deal enough dmg great job space-time

A glitch is a glitch, one shouldn't think of it as a way to balance. I didn't see sorcerers complaining when lava sword glitch was fixed.

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 05:12 PM
There was no wipe for imbued because it was fixed after the season ended. I'm trying to avoid the same issue here and truthfully, it should be taken care of.

That proc wiped mobs like no other - expecting others to beat it without the same proc is not fully fixing the damage of the bug.

A glitch is a glitch, one shouldn't think of it as a way to balance. I didn't see sorcerers complaining when lava sword glitch was fixed.

That "glitch" was the only thing making is mages usable in elites and to point out US not crying about a different classes nerfed weapon is stupid because we don't use that...so how would we know ... it's like saying oh I took your money but I didn't see you crying about Tommy taking mitches money last time . A redundant point

Zeus
07-13-2016, 05:15 PM
That "glitch" was the only thing making is mages usable in elites and to point out US not crying about a different classes nerfed weapon is stupid because we don't use that...so how would we know ... it's like saying oh I took your money but I didn't see you crying about Tommy taking mitches money last time . A redundant point

It's not a redundant point, when the lava sword glitch existed, no class could even have a chance against warrior. Now, this is not the case. When that glitch was being fixed, sorcerers were not complaining because it helped them fight against warrior.

I also have reported bugs where my own class gets nerfed. My point is people need to look at bugs as bugs and not confuse balance with bugs.

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 05:21 PM
It's not a redundant point, when the lava sword glitch existed, no class could even have a chance against warrior. Now, this is not the case. When that glitch was being fixed, sorcerers were not complaining because it helped them fight against warrior.

I also have reported bugs where my own class gets nerfed. My point is people need to look at bugs as bugs and not confuse balance with bugs.

So how do you expect us mages to be usable in elites now? We have nothing going for our class now, rogues will always be needed but now makes are going to be left out....what do you propose because I guarantee you mages are about to become what tanks were during the past few years up until last season

Zeus
07-13-2016, 05:25 PM
So how do you expect us mages to be usable in elites now? We have nothing going for our class now, rogues will always be needed but now makes are going to be left out....what do you propose because I guarantee you mages are about to become what tanks were during the past few years up until last season

Take a look at papa's suggestion for PvE sorcerers. It's an effective solution.

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 05:27 PM
Take a look at papa's suggestion for PvE sorcerers. It's an effective solution.

Where's this at?

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 05:32 PM
Where is papas post? I don't see it anywhere

seus
07-13-2016, 05:37 PM
Where is papas post? I don't see it anywhere

It's irrelevant. Before wildfire a tank with a 46 aegis was able to smoke a mage in clearing pve mobs. We'll just have to wait and see how good wildfire is after the bug fix. My guess is that the aegis Will be about equal, which means tanks hold the advantage since they're more durable

will0
07-13-2016, 05:39 PM
If they nerf wildfire they need to add some kind of buff which make it usable for mage i.e add stun or explode when clearing mobs.

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 05:40 PM
It's irrelevant. Before wildfire a tank with a 46 aegis was able to smoke a mage in clearing pve mobs. We'll just have to wait and see how good wildfire is after the bug fix. My guess is that the aegis Will be about equal, which means tanks hold the advantage since they're more durable

Hopefully it's still useable man that proc was the best part about being a mage this season

Dynimite
07-13-2016, 06:10 PM
How is it that Wildfire is getting nerfed for us mages but tanks lvl 46 arc weapon fire proc does the same thing? tanks can proc lava pools all over pvp map then drag us into them why is that OK and our so called op wildfire is any differnt? it's not differnt it's just another way we become food to big ugly tanks

Tatman
07-13-2016, 06:27 PM
I love the wildfire proc and I'm not a mage. NO to unnecessary buffs and nerfs!

diimitrii
07-13-2016, 06:44 PM

Because that sword was bugged, in this situation we probably talking about some 'rich' guys that complained about it now it gets 'fixed' because it was a 'bugged' and blabla. I mean c'mon this was the only thing we mages actually had in PVE, now you are better of with 3 rogues and a warrior i guess.

P.S. don't take anything of this personal tho

Breakingbadxx
07-13-2016, 06:49 PM
I remember warriors making threads to report how broken the lava proc on the arcane sword originally was and asking for it to be 'fixed'; in which it was.

It seems all the mages complaining here knew such a proc seemed broken and refused to report it. All the more reason to 'fix' it.

It has been said the weapon will be fixed, which is all I asked.

Could a dev close this down. It wasn't open for discussion. Thanks.

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 06:55 PM
I remember warriors making threads to report how broken the lava proc on the arcane sword originally was and asking for it to be 'fixed'; in which it was.

It seems all the mages complaining here knew such a proc seemed broken and refused to report it. All the more reason to 'fix' it.

It has been said the weapon will be fixed, which is all I asked.

Could a dev close this down. It wasn't open for discussion. Thanks.

It didn't seem broken at all tho the proc did what was in the description now it's gonna get nerfed and be crap like everything else for mage

Kingslaughter
07-13-2016, 09:18 PM
Now u cryin like my slink got nerf...u know who u are lmao

Kim S. Barcelo
07-13-2016, 10:07 PM
Pvp players always ruin the game

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
07-14-2016, 12:17 AM
Clam down everyone -_- . Even with the proc going trough armor , the amount of the damage dealt will be not far from what we have now ( on mobs ) . Just stack it more times and enjoy . Its gonna be around 50 damage per tick , still enough to deal 30k+ damage if the proc is stacked 3-4 times.

Jazzi
07-14-2016, 12:24 AM

Many records were set with imbued gear and damage lix stacking bug. LB was not reset. It is what it is...

Plqgue
07-14-2016, 12:29 AM
Clam down everyone -_- . Even with the proc going trough armor , the amount of the damage dealt will be not far from what we have now ( on mobs ) . Just stack it more times and enjoy . Its gonna be around 50 damage per tick , still enough to deal 30k+ damage if the proc is stacked 3-4 times.
I hope so bro because if not were screwed

Bameely
07-14-2016, 01:58 AM
if something was supposedly broken in first place y not fix it at earlier stage? Now that ppl like I bought the staff for the proc for pve and next you r gonna nerf it.

It is always a problem to balance things out between PVP and PVE, be it pet skills, weap, gears etc. When something good for pve comes out, Pvp cries. Something good for pvp, then pve cries. Back to the same old thing, it's difficult to place faith in what is being released by sts - might get nerfed or buffed soon? U will always hv 2 group of voices.

Can you not just released items/pets specific for PVP or PVE users? Just running my mind wild - like hv weap/gears/pet that can only work in either PVP or PVE maps. Just like how you made the anti-gnome set works only in underhul maps. e.g. Say someone with a PVE-specific pet cannot summon the pet on PVP maps. Something like that.

Now anything good that comes out - we all kinda expect either group of players (pvp or pve) will be upset about it and sts will nerf/buff it. Not good.

extrapayah
07-14-2016, 02:21 AM
while we're at it, can you release l56 flame forged weapons? :D and please make daggers and hammers to have equal usefulness to staff

can also release flame forged gun/bow/and shield :D

Robhawk
07-14-2016, 03:30 AM
Another part of pve killed because of pvp gg guys

When do you understand the difference between nerfing and bug fixing? A weapon ignoring armor is NO NERF or PVE KILL its just a BUG that will get FIXED!

zzZZZZZZZZZ

Lolifee
07-14-2016, 04:06 AM
wow then i'll lag quite a bit. if the proc stacks even more my phone has no chance to keep up the fps

Breakingbadxx
07-14-2016, 05:17 AM
You felt you could sail through the game with a easily affordable and broken weapon while others spend millions on new ones?

What's so unfair about this fix?

Use the money you gained from farming easily with a broken weapon to buy new ones.

It's getting fixed.

Could a dev close this down? Fixing it then adding a buff to it may just make it continue to be more usable than the new weapons you released. Thanks.

Saud
07-14-2016, 05:48 AM
I see someone here saying a glitch should be fixed
Why didn't you report when cryostar boss had a bug?
Fighting him over and over
But when they report the bug he stop doing it
He did the bug& did not report

Zeus
07-14-2016, 05:52 AM
I see someone here saying a glitch should be fixed
Why didn't you report when cryostar boss had a bug?
Fighting him over and over
But when they report the bug he stop doing it
He did the bug& did not report

If you're talking about me, I have PM proof to a dev that I reported it on day 1. Additionally, I never abused that bug. This isn't the first time I've been accused of this.

If its another player, you still shouldn't be calling them out without proof.

MasterP
07-14-2016, 06:34 AM
@Zeus I am a member of the arlor intelligence group. Where the tank you ran the umbral chasm lix time with. Had said that the time you all set was done with 2 antignome sets and 1 wildfire mage. It was beaten by 2 tanks and 2 rogues by a minute. So I fail to see why the wildfire times should be removed. When the proof is in the pudding. It's about skill and not gear.

raw
07-14-2016, 06:52 AM
If you're talking about me, I have PM proof to a dev that I reported it on day 1. Additionally, I never abused that bug. This isn't the first time I've been accused of this.

If its another player, you still shouldn't be calling them out without proof.

I find it funny how once you lose an advantage you start to get more involved. And if you are ever blamed for anything you have nothing but dozens of excuses and "screenshots"

and it I'm not mistaken your own timed recs (which as masterp stated got taken by a team with no Mage) used the hex proc. So please save us the crying.

Won't be responding so I expect you to respond with another 5 excuses and some
Mudslinging, per usual. Off to work bye :-)

Tatman
07-14-2016, 07:10 AM
Many records were set with imbued gear and damage lix stacking bug. LB was not reset. It is what it is...
Myths and legends. There was no such thing as "damage lix stacking bug". Imbued bug was legit, the other thing was made up by salty people.

My name is Jeff
07-14-2016, 07:13 AM
Not fair from sts side...

Plqgue
07-14-2016, 07:15 AM
When do you understand the difference between nerfing and bug fixing? A weapon ignoring armor is NO NERF or PVE KILL its just a BUG that will get FIXED!

zzZZZZZZZZZ

Pvp still killed the best thing for mage this season and every event pet since 2013

Plqgue
07-14-2016, 07:17 AM
i wonder why it wasn't reports till these new weapons worth millions of gold were released...

If this "fix" is made for pve too, mages will officially be the warriors from season #6-8.

thank you!!!!

matiusjohntw
07-14-2016, 08:25 AM
How is it that Wildfire is getting nerfed for us mages but tanks lvl 46 arc weapon fire proc does the same thing? tanks can proc lava pools all over pvp map then drag us into them why is that OK and our so called op wildfire is any differnt? it's not differnt it's just another way we become food to big ugly tanks
+1 agree with this.. but, ill add not just that lava, 3-4 glint set tanks in team will be so easily pull enemies to the camp of lava [emoji4] korrup is not a solution if the lava stack :/

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Zeus
07-14-2016, 08:32 AM
I find it funny how once you lose an advantage you start to get more involved. And if you are ever blamed for anything you have nothing but dozens of excuses and "screenshots"

and it I'm not mistaken your own timed recs (which as masterp stated got taken by a team with no Mage) used the hex proc. So please save us the crying.

Won't be responding so I expect you to respond with another 5 excuses and some
Mudslinging, per usual. Off to work bye :-)

You're the only one mudslinging here. I am not saying this for any records for myself. I barely run records right now as it is pointless to do them when season is not close to being over.

I am just saying in the interest of fairness that wildfire times should be removed. If it is truly as you say (skill based) then this should not be an issue.

Fredystern
07-14-2016, 08:49 AM
+1 agree with this.. but, ill add not just that lava, 3-4 glint set tanks in team will be so easily pull enemies to the camp of lava [emoji4] korrup is not a solution if the lava stack :/

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Sure, ill add something. Wildfire proc will vanish if they use heal, so warrior sword was the worst, even heal over time wont help alot against the lava camp damage

Breakingbadxx
07-14-2016, 09:06 AM
The proc is getting fixed.

Still requesting the thread be closed.

danley
07-14-2016, 10:38 AM
You're the only one mudslinging here. I am not saying this for any records for myself. I barely run records right now as it is pointless to do them when season is not close to being over.

I am just saying in the interest of fairness that wildfire times should be removed. If it is truly as you say (skill based) then this should not be an issue.
It didn't seem to bother you running last season when was close of being over with imbued bug just so you can get a lame banner, as "interest of fairness", so why don't you just stfu a little

Plqgue
07-14-2016, 10:47 AM
It didn't seem to bother you running last season when was close of being over with imbued bug just so you can get a lame banner, as "interest of fairness", so why don't you just stfu a little

This....he cries if anyone else has the advantage

Saud
07-14-2016, 10:58 AM
Sorry devs but it's weird that no one reported it
But when pvp players come cry about it
All the sudden there is a bug on it
Why u can't keep it like that?
I mean aegis was bugged
But you changed it cause warriors were "left out"
We will be left out if you nerf it

@zeus
I didn't mention your name

Zeus
07-14-2016, 11:01 AM

Are you saying I used imbued bug? I definitely did not use imbued bug, your team did...not mine. You're just bitter because you couldn't wipe me and then sent harassing PMs when I don't even say a word to you. :D

Arcane Ziix
07-14-2016, 11:14 AM
Notice it isn't pve players that complain about every pet/ weapon introduced until it's crap it's only the pvp side of the game that ruins it for everyone
Simply because mobs don't/cannot give feedback to sts LMAO

Plqgue
07-14-2016, 11:24 AM
Simply because mobs don't/cannot give feedback to sts LMAO

Yes so my original statement of PvP killing the game one nerf at a time is correct then

Breakingbadxx
07-14-2016, 11:27 AM
What is there to discuss?

A bug is being fixed.

I request this thread be closed once again.

danley
07-14-2016, 11:30 AM
Are you saying I used imbued bug? I definitely did not use imbued bug, your team did...not mine. You're just bitter because you couldn't wipe me and then sent harassing PMs when I don't even say a word to you. :D

Perhaps i could of sweep you if you wouldn't stack 300m worth of gear/ party member. And im not bitter cuz of you or anyone from game. It was just competition with DM and they were just using you to fill a slot. Gosh, you always gotta make things be about yourself

Zeus
07-14-2016, 11:31 AM

A bug is being fixed.

To close your thread, click the triangle thing next to the green thumb and report your post. Write that you want it closed. :P

Perhaps i could of sweep you if you wouldn't stack 300m worth of gear/ party member. And im not bitter cuz of you or anyone from game. It was just competition with DM and they were just using you to fill a slot. Gosh, you always gotta make things be about yourself

Whatever helps you sleep better at night, mate. :)

Saud
07-14-2016, 11:31 AM

A bug is being fixed.

You started this thread
You can't just ask for a NERF without discuss

Arcane Ziix
07-14-2016, 11:32 AM
I think the main lesson to be learnt from this is that sts need to test weapons/pets/gears etc before they release them. The main focus of testing should be in PvP since that's where the sugar honey ice tea gets real. Another example is Munch Mouth and the new level 56 sword. Munch mouth banished in PvP, and same for the new sword (I personally got banished and witnessed tdm trulle being banished, idk if it's fixed yet or not)

Seems like sts do none of very little testing, especially for PvP, before releasing the new stuff to us.

I'm sure everyone would agree that this will be more efficient and would save us from all the drama

Sent from my phone @-@

Saud
07-14-2016, 11:35 AM
I think the main lesson to be learnt from this is that sts need to test weapons/pets/gears etc before they release them. The main focus of testing should be in PvP since that's where the sugar honey ice tea gets real. Another example is Munch Mouth and the new level 56 sword. Munch mouth banished in PvP, and same for the new sword (I personally got banished and witnessed tdm trulle being banished, idk if it's fixed yet or not)

Seems like sts do none of very little testing, especially for PvP, before releasing the new stuff to us.

I'm sure everyone would agree

It would

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

+1
By the way
56 sword arcane banish bosses
My mate banished Helena yasterday

Arcane Ziix
07-14-2016, 11:43 AM
+1
By the way
56 sword arcane banish bosses
My mate banished Helena yasterday
Holy SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA, that's some mad cr_p @-@ gg

Sent from my phone @-@

Breakingbadxx
07-14-2016, 11:43 AM
You started this thread
You can't just ask for a NERF without discuss

I asked for a fix, not a 'nerf'.

The damage it did which you are requesting to not be changed was not intended.

I was told it will be fixed.

Saud
07-14-2016, 11:46 AM
I asked for a fix, not a 'nerf'.

The damage it did which you are requesting to not be changed was not intended.

I was told it will be fixed.

. The damage of the proc needs to be reduced in PvP.

*damage need to be reduced in pvp*
^ this looks like fix to you?

raw
07-14-2016, 11:52 AM

You definitely don't know what mudslinging is. Just pointing out facts that most people are aware of.

I have no qualms about the wildfire proc but let's not be hypocritical and have a justification for everything. In my line of work we call people like you fast talkers. Have an excuse for everything, and quick to twist words to make others look bad by throwing them under the bus. I hope you realize this is just a game, Parth and that you're taking this just a bit too seriously :-)

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-14-2016, 11:56 AM
Hey guys,

Going to close this thread. The discussion about Wildfire was good but the drama is getting out of hand. A general issue was found with Wildfire and will be fixed.