PDA

View Full Version : not so new, come say hello !!

Lovingly
07-13-2016, 12:11 PM
heyyyY everyone :) it's been a looooOoOoOoong while since I've last checked in !!
mmm, there's not a lot to say really other than blabla along to you guys of how much !! I missed this lil pocket game!!. I missed it like to the moon and never ever back ya know ?:-( prob since summer 2014 since I last had memory of this game out in the pvp flicking my voodoo wand around against blitz and had my *** torn apart lol, but so and so I'm pretty sure that's not how I quit ;p I still couldn't figure it out how the hell I could ever leave this game mannnn.... maybe because that OP bow? grrrrrr -.- leave some comments here of what's been happening please you kind peepss <3333

Pollasauce x

The Happiness
07-13-2016, 12:24 PM
Doubt the new players will know who you are but its a good thing an oldie like me does! It's been too long matey! And ...do you know that you gave me my funniest pl moment ever! Plus the scariest (for fear of being banned along with you and Gmosauce). Do you remember it? Fridge related :P Blissfully happy happy days :D

Waug
07-14-2016, 03:40 AM
Doubt the new players will know who you are ......

I doubt any new player sit on forums only old ones ...

Hehehe heuhuhuhuhu

Sheugokin
07-14-2016, 02:26 PM
heyyyY everyone :) it's been a looooOoOoOoong while since I've last checked in !!
mmm, there's not a lot to say really other than blabla along to you guys of how much !! I missed this lil pocket game!!. I missed it like to the moon and never ever back ya know ?:-( prob since summer 2014 since I last had memory of this game out in the pvp flicking my voodoo wand around against blitz and had my *** torn apart lol, but so and so I'm pretty sure that's not how I quit ;p I still couldn't figure it out how the hell I could ever leave this game mannnn.... maybe because that OP bow? grrrrrr -.- leave some comments here of what's been happening please you kind peepss <3333

Pollasauce x

Pro 35 mage.

Etarbitrev
07-21-2016, 07:35 AM
What is this voodoo wand you speak of?