PDA

View Full Version : Housing 2.0 - [Discussion

Astrea
07-13-2016, 06:04 PM
I just came up with this thread on my mind so i thought it would be good if i shared what i think about the new Housing features :)

To start off, for me i think the new housing feature is unbalance and i see some comments and feedbacks from people on the forum complaining about it too. The thing is THE ENVIROMENT THEY ADD WITH HOUSING is just not right (well from my POV) and i think other people who doesn't spend money in the game and just want to play it for fun and play it when they have nothing to do will agree. I mean not all people who play games are rich enough to spend so much money on just a game. When this feature have been launched, i think every player will see the the gap between F2P and P2P player in the game. For my example as a twink seeing someone with extra 200 health, 200 mana and 2.0 Dmg will be a REALLY BIG DIFFERENCE thus another way of saying "go out we'll just farm you". So.. I cant even buy a Cottage or Lodge for my self, how do you think i'm going to buy a Tavern for my self? I think the game is just simply saying to me "sell all your stuff and quit the game, there's no room for F2P anymore" (that's my opinion).

These Are All My Own Opinion!!
I Do Not Wish To Cause Any Drama With Anyone!!
I Do Not Mean To Harm Anyone!!
And Please If You're Just Gonna Comment Something That Is Not Usefull, Dont Comment At All :)!!

And sts dont delete this thread like you did on my another one ;D

sevenpain
07-13-2016, 08:28 PM
Money money money

C'mon sing the song with me

arabax
07-13-2016, 08:44 PM
Wish it didn't cost...what? 1500 plat for a luxury lodge...

Traosabara
07-13-2016, 09:03 PM
I think it's okay for house owners to have a small advantage in PvE. However, such an advantage would be unfair in PvP.

Safiras
07-13-2016, 09:06 PM
I think it's okay for house owners to have a small advantage in PvE. However, such an advantage would be unfair in PvP.

An advantage anywhere is an unfair advantage. Either have it all or don't have it at all.

Traosabara
07-13-2016, 09:13 PM
I don't see anything wrong with house owners having a small buff in PvE, since you're not competing with each other. Plus, it gives paying users a way to distinguish themselves.

Safiras
07-13-2016, 09:16 PM
I don't see anything wrong with house owners having a small buff in PvE, since you're not competing with each other. Plus, it gives paying users a way to distinguish themselves.

You forget about timed runs. Not all timed runners are heavy plat spenders.

This is the first time STS has directly offered additional stats in return for plat payment(money). Where will we go from here, down this slippery slope?

Traosabara
07-13-2016, 09:21 PM
You forget about timed runs. Not all timed runners are heavy plat spenders.

This is the first time STS has directly offered additional stats in return for plat payment(money). Where will we go from here, down this slippery slope?

True, I did forget about timed runs. Health and mana buffs wouldn't effect timed runs, right? Maybe get rid of the damage buff and replace it with dodge or another stat.

Safiras
07-13-2016, 09:27 PM
True, I did forget about timed runs. Health and mana buffs wouldn't effect timed runs, right? Maybe get rid of the damage buff and replace it with dodge or another stat.

They do, however small the buffs are. I agree the effect of the damage buff would not be very significant. However everyone knows sometimes 200 HP is the difference between life and death especially in hard elites. And in easy elites and tombs where speed sets are used and mana is low all the time, 200 mana means less clicks on potting and more clicks on autoattacks and skills, which (unless you're a scripter) makes for faster times.

epicrrr
07-13-2016, 09:32 PM
What "advantage" this word is pretty bleak when used in game. After all dont we all have "advantage" over the other? Some wear arc pendant some dont some has full max set some dont, some has para 56 arc wep some dont. Needs reality check you want "advantage" you burn money/effort/hardwork/gold/lepre luck

Safiras
07-13-2016, 09:36 PM
What "advantage" this word is pretty bleak when used in game. After all dont we all have "advantage" over the other? Some wear arc pendant some dont some has full max set some dont, some has para 56 arc wep some dont. Needs reality check you want "advantage" you burn money/effort/hardwork/gold/lepre luck

The difference here is people can choose to use the non-money route and still reach the top. Now you have this update where for the first time, STS is saying that plat whales (not just plat users, not all plat users will splash 1k plat on a whim) will have a higher ceiling than non-plat users. Does everyone want this to happen? And where will this go, once you swallow this down? More and more buffs for plat users that non-plat users can't receive. Is thatcwhat the community wants?

For the record, I consider myself a heavy plat user, and even I find this unfair.

epicrrr
07-13-2016, 09:43 PM
The difference here is people can choose to use the non-money route and still reach the top. Now you have this update where for the first time, STS is saying that plat whales (not just plat users, not all plat users will splash 1k plat on a whim) will have a higher ceiling than non-plat users. Does everyone want this to happen? And where will this go, once you swallow this down? More and more buffs for plat users that non-plat users can't receive. Is thatcwhat the community wants?

For the record, I consider myself a heavy plat user, and even I find this unfair.

"Farmable contents" i believe thats what sts said as the game matures. Im pretty sure all these things will be avilable as loots one way or another.

Justg
07-13-2016, 09:55 PM
We'd like to keep the conversation consolidated here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?352733-Housing-2-0-Guide