PDA

View Full Version : About Dragon Hunter Sword

Valkiryas
07-13-2016, 09:26 PM
Hello, Arlorians

Lately there has been much both PvP and PvE the almost exclusive use of this level 46 weapon, even with the launch of new arcane weapons, these for the warrior apparently not to the liking of this class, that is very of course, these new arcane weapons (PvE) are very good for different levels of power it has, such as banish the mobs, among others, but yet are completely useless comparison of the old Arcane Dragon Hunter Sword.

This weapon (Dragon Hunter Sword), has become an exclusive weapon for all level fighter 46 or 56, this completely breaks the power curve StS plan to do.

It is incredibly difficult battle with a warrior when he does invoke the lava pools, only to fall into the pools is a more than certain defeat for any class ( Full Arcane Rogue, Full Arcane Mage and Even Full Arcane Warrior if he doesn't call the pools first ), the amount of benefits offered by this weapon is almost colossal, among which include increased STR, increased vitality, plus the Pools by themselves Stuning ignoring the 7 second cooldown, slow you down, also a minimun of 12 pools are invoked or so, but following the warrior and if any other pool reaches you, all the other pools prevent you from moving for a while where is virtually no escape.

To this we must add that the proc is common and affects the whole group either mobs or players in PvP, to that we must add that the damage even at level 56 is quite high, at this rate the sword will last long enough levels without any other weapon could beat that sword.

By the immense power that still retains and will preserves for a long time, I ask for a review of the sword, the status is not what makes this sword so unfair,is about the pools that make running any class when a Warrior Invoked them, maybe not a nerf but yes a reduction of them.

Zeus
07-13-2016, 09:29 PM
The best part of it is that it procs back to back very often. There should at least be a cooldown between procs. If it procs once, it shouldn't be allowed to proc again for say another 20 seconds, considering how powerful it is.

Safiras
07-13-2016, 09:32 PM
Another suggestion is to change the proc mechanic such that it procs on hit, like the other procs e.g. wildfire, bone shred. Too many times I've seen tanks just stack themselves in a corner of the PvP map just spamming autoattack and creating lava pools everywhere. It's just stupid.

Zeus
07-13-2016, 09:47 PM
Another suggestion is to change the proc mechanic such that it procs on hit, like the other procs e.g. wildfire, bone shred. Too many times I've seen tanks just stack themselves in a corner of the PvP map just spamming autoattack and creating lava pools everywhere. It's just stupid.

Yes, every other weapon in the game requires to proc on hit...so warrior weapons should as well.

Jazzi
07-14-2016, 12:21 AM

Sad but true. Last season they were using this strategy plus seemingly unlimited pulls with glint set axe throws. I stopped doing PvP at this time and haven't even bothered trying it since.

dinzly
07-14-2016, 03:00 AM
yeah !! nerf tank !!

Potato is me
07-14-2016, 03:24 AM
Burry the tanks!!!

Shimada
07-14-2016, 03:25 AM
+1 nerf tank. Or remove tank class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robhawk
07-14-2016, 03:43 AM
So all say korruption`AA and stacking is no problem just find a way around it... have other/better strategies... why is it different with this sword?
Regarding korruption they say, get off the pools, stay away from pools -> just do it the same way with dragon hunter pools, problem solved! When korruption is no problem, sword isn't either! :snowman:

Sheentaro
07-14-2016, 03:55 AM
So all say korruption`AA and stacking is no problem just find a way around it... have other/better strategies... why is it different with this sword?
Regarding korruption they say, get off the pools, stay away from pools -> just do it the same way with dragon hunter pools, problem solved! When korruption is no problem, sword isn't either! :snowman:
Lol have u ever been vs'ed a tank with arc sword? That lava pool is not that easy to avoid like you are saying. Especially when u get stunned ... its like an endless stun... all u can do is watch ur HP til it goes down to 0 and its gg

onadraosari
07-14-2016, 04:26 AM
oh cmon, again this threads about arcane sword. pro is not comes each sec!. sometimes its can be so rare, i very long use this sword. For pvp came new wep- aegis nd this aegis are better for pvp than dragon hunter. new immortal sword has nice aa for pve. now its decide to all warrs, stun all mobs in or use lava pools. I dont see reason to nerf this sword. But i see reason to buff new lvl56 sword cuz it was made not so good.
From the begin of dragon hunter sword u guys trying to nerf it -_-. Pls Stop, its just funny

onadraosari
07-14-2016, 04:28 AM
You guys alrdy nerfed slink. Now dragon hunter sword time? juz cuz u cant get kills ryt? K change it in pvp, but dnt try to nerf it in pve...

resurrected
07-14-2016, 04:39 AM

Actually both are problems bro. And its hard to avoid both if tank just pull you in. Wildfire have been " fixed " but its more like nerf cause few players complain about it's too op but they don't feel like korruption or dragon sword isn't?
If wildfire is " fixed " then i don't really understand whats problem in do something with korruptiom and pools while they are much bigger problems than wildfire proc.

onadraosari
07-14-2016, 04:47 AM
See how fast from the begin of thread which was started like " lvl46 sword stronger than lvl56" we again speak about pvp, and again pvp players are crying about stuff. srsly. lets take off this. We speak that lvl56 is not better than dragon hunter, so the way its to nerf dragon hunter- nerf warrior. lol maybe better juz to remove warr class? to nerf arc swords means win to all rog pvp nd mages pvp, and warrior will be useless anywhere. Okay... i agree that lvl56 suck. but there is another way- to increase lvl56 weps. This thread is again thread about dragon proc in pvp. And no one cares about lvl56 weps

Fredystern
07-14-2016, 04:51 AM
oh cmon, again this threads about arcane sword. pro is not comes each sec!. sometimes its can be so rare, i very long use this sword. For pvp came new wep- aegis nd this aegis are better for pvp than dragon hunter. new immortal sword has nice aa for pve. now its decide to all warrs, stun all mobs in or use lava pools. I dont see reason to nerf this sword. But i see reason to buff new lvl56 sword cuz it was made not so good.
From the begin of dragon hunter sword u guys trying to nerf it -_-. Pls Stop, its just funny

I think you are one of the warrior who spamming basic attack in the corner of map :/ that was a n**b trick, my friend event got the glint set never stay in corner for spamming basic attack like what other warrior would do, have you ever clash with a guild full of glint set and spamming lava in corner? I bet you never, it was instant kill for a warrior even with heal regen

onadraosari
07-14-2016, 04:53 AM
I think you are one of the warrior who spamming basic attack in the corner of map :/ that was a n**b trick, my friend event got the glint set never stay in corner for spamming basic attack like what other warrior would do, have you ever clash with a guild full of glint set and spamming lava in corner? I bet you never, it was instant kill for a warrior even with heal regen
i dnt play pvp 1 year alrdy. Im Pve player and this juz annoyed that from pvp players all gets nerf in pve too.

onadraosari
07-14-2016, 04:56 AM
Thats why i like twink pvp lvl10-21 no one cries about nerf

Fredystern
07-14-2016, 04:58 AM
i dnt play pvp 1 year alrdy. Im Pve player and this juz annoyed that from pvp players all gets nerf in pve too.

If you play PvE please keep silent you dont know how warrior dominate in PvP using that sword, and lots of them spamming basic attack :/

Robhawk
07-14-2016, 05:47 AM
Lol have u ever been vs'ed a tank with arc sword? That lava pool is not that easy to avoid like you are saying. Especially when u get stunned ... its like an endless stun... all u can do is watch ur HP til it goes down to 0 and its gg

Yes i kill most of them warriors in vs with my own dragon sword. :02.47-tranquillity:

Sheentaro
07-14-2016, 05:59 AM
Yes i kill most of them warriors in vs with my own dragon sword. :02.47-tranquillity:
Oh. U play warrior.. now I understood why you dont want the arc sword to be nerfed. Go play Rogue/Mage..You'll feel the BURN! ...pretty sure you'll end up with the same conclusion as mine and the rest in here

Safiras
07-14-2016, 06:00 AM
If you play PvE please keep silent you dont know how warrior dominate in PvP using that sword, and lots of them spamming basic attack :/

If you think about it, making the proc have a chance to activate on hitting an enemy strengthens the sword as a PvE weapon, because when you have big mob pulls you hit the maximum allowable targets on autoattack, and each hit has a chance to proc. Thus big mob pulls offer multiple chances to proc the sword multiple times.

My suggestion is not a nerf, it's changing the way the sword works so it's more appropriate. Please don't tell me that standing in a corner swinging your sword over and over is a fun way to play PvP.

Robhawk
07-14-2016, 06:07 AM
Oh. U play warrior.. now I understood why you dont want the arc sword to be nerfed. Go play Rogue/Mage..You'll feel the BURN! ...pretty sure you'll end up with the same conclusion as mine and the rest in here

I can kill quite some warriors with my mage (nearly 40k tdm kills) too, with a legendary level 56 gun. I can tell you that in a vs a good mage wins against a good warrior even with dragon sword because the warrior nearly never can break the smurfs shield/heal/nekro/gale-cycle. It looks different when lag is involved and this is the main reason why i switched to warrior. When you struggle with your mage then you should look at gale mastery. ;)
In terms of warrior vs rouges its true, rogues are nearly chance less. I can say with self confidence that i kill 99% of all rogues in a vs atm.

onadraosari
07-14-2016, 06:17 AM

Im not gonna keep silence, cuz again cuz of pvp something must be nerfed. I protect pve size. If u so want to nerf arc sword in pvp, cmon, but dnt touch pve.... If u cant kill warrior, may be u shud think about ur stats.. Everyone can be deafeated in pvp, with arc sword or without it.

Ireliaa
07-14-2016, 06:32 AM
no its necessary warr was unwanted class now it has the demand we finally kill everyone and pls nerf korruption so our juggs doesnt break and we destroy pvp im superman i have right to kill 3 rogues vs 1 at ease and glint set 3 axe throw thats balanced also

just joking i tried pvp with new dagg and bow, and its still riddiculus how a warr comes and takes out 3 sitting rogues with axe throws and pools
proc does dmg and heal same time and stuns, if you surbvive first opull youll get on 2nd or 3rd pull stun and die

i understand it as sts wants to make rock paper scissor but they think of it as VS situation not clash. I might also add 2 mage are taking 2 rogues on 2vs2 direct clash which we were suppose to counter it like 2 rogue vs 2 warr which is imposible to win type

rogue in pvp is a garbagge at the moment all we do is find perfect game with a warr and mage at least, to play otherwise its deathfarm hop hop hop games taking more time than playtime on tdm.

onadraosari
07-14-2016, 06:32 AM
Srsly guys, thread was started as i said early that dragon hunter better than immortal sword. Nd came to pvp discussion XD, just funny. Guys Arcane legends its not only pvp. I dont see reason to nerf it in pve, if someone says " need to nerf it in pve" then he is pvp player

onadraosari
07-14-2016, 06:38 AM
Nerf korruption, nerf slink, nerf arcane sword. And this all wants are pvp players... no one from pve ryt? Ryt....
I dont understand sts why they nerf it in both, nerf only pvp..

dinzly
07-14-2016, 06:45 AM
Nerf korruption, nerf slink, nerf arcane sword. And this all wants are pvp players... no one from pve ryt? Ryt....
I dont understand sts why they nerf it in both, nerf only pvp..
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160714/888aab983cc87e5ecf9b4ea12fb1c46d.jpg

Eatdamage
07-14-2016, 08:07 AM
About time warrior class was removed, how dare they enjoy the game.

Valkiryas
07-14-2016, 08:28 AM
Guys we just wanta correct balance in the game, about the nerf on Slink was because the pet wasn't designed for create that many pools, and Korruption is a PvP because the mobs doesn't have mana and that's why the Korrution pool doesn't affect them.

The sword in the other hand is a PvP changer, a tank with that sword can Kill any class and rogues and mages are the most weak against the tanks with sword, I saw many fight were 4 rogues were insufficient to kill that proc ( 4 rogues with arcane bow and good skills ), this sword is the main reason why tanks are so hard to kill for all clases, for example : a Tank with full noble fury and best gear but with a SWORD LEVEL 56 is trash agaisnt a full legendary tank with Dragon Sword

I mean, can't see anything wrong with that? Any class would be almost unbeteable if they would be able to use that sword, and as I said, the sword is too powerfull, can deal more damage that a rogue and with the Juggernaut + Nekro + 10k Heal is really unbeteable.

We are not asking a nerf on PVE just a small change on PVP, reduce the pools or make the proc on hit as all the other class.

If any dev want, I can make a video in vs with severeal Warriors I have a full gear and I'll loose 95% of the time with the sword just cause that proc.

Ireliaa
07-14-2016, 08:31 AM
expect a paper rock scissor comment from a dev soon

apparently they cant see the issue

Valkiryas
07-14-2016, 08:34 AM
About time warrior class was removed, how dare they enjoy the game.

Tanks are even with a 56 sword a great advantge in PvP, and if they use proper the sword can be deadly, need learn to use their class right and no depend on the proc only

onadraosari
07-14-2016, 09:06 AM
Guys we just wanta correct balance in the game, about the nerf on Slink was because the pet wasn't designed for create that many pools, and Korruption is a PvP because the mobs doesn't have mana and that's why the Korrution pool doesn't affect them.

The sword in the other hand is a PvP changer, a tank with that sword can Kill any class and rogues and mages are the most weak against the tanks with sword, I saw many fight were 4 rogues were insufficient to kill that proc ( 4 rogues with arcane bow and good skills ), this sword is the main reason why tanks are so hard to kill for all clases, for example : a Tank with full noble fury and best gear but with a SWORD LEVEL 56 is trash agaisnt a full legendary tank with Dragon Sword

I mean, can't see anything wrong with that? Any class would be almost unbeteable if they would be able to use that sword, and as I said, the sword is too powerfull, can deal more damage that a rogue and with the Juggernaut + Nekro + 10k Heal is really unbeteable.

We are not asking a nerf on PVE just a small change on PVP, reduce the pools or make the proc on hit as all the other class.

If any dev want, I can make a video in vs with severeal Warriors I have a full gear and I'll loose 95% of the time with the sword just cause that proc.

Where did u see that tank with leg gear and lvl46 sword can kill warr with best gear. Sword lvl56 DIDNT CREATE FOR PVP. ARCANE AEGIS IS FOR PVP ND THEY ARE OP. Pls stop try to nerf warrior

onadraosari
07-14-2016, 09:08 AM

Yes. Only pvp. Not pve, im just get angry that someone from pvp pkayers try to nerf it in pve too

Hercules
07-14-2016, 09:10 AM

Epic comment haha http://megaemoticon.com/images/emoticones-facebook/emoticon-facebook-llorando-de-felicidad.gifhttp://megaemoticon.com/images/emoticones-facebook/emoticon-facebook-llorando-de-felicidad.gifhttp://megaemoticon.com/images/emoticones-facebook/emoticon-facebook-llorando-de-felicidad.gifhttp://megaemoticon.com/images/emoticones-facebook/emoticon-facebook-llorando-de-felicidad.gifhttp://megaemoticon.com/images/emoticones-facebook/emoticon-facebook-llorando-de-felicidad.gif

#NerfSArcaneDragonSword #NerfRogueHair #NerfMaguePants #NerfEverythings

Valkiryas
07-14-2016, 09:12 AM
Yes. Only pvp. Not pve, im just get angry that someone from pvp pkayers try to nerf it in pve too

The sword is fine in PvE, even the sword 56 is same in PvE but in PvP the 46 one is too much

Hercules
07-14-2016, 09:14 AM

Video please :D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDlE-jZCYAII_9w.jpg

Fredystern
07-14-2016, 09:21 AM
Im not gonna keep silence, cuz again cuz of pvp something must be nerfed. I protect pve size. If u so want to nerf arc sword in pvp, cmon, but dnt touch pve.... If u cant kill warrior, may be u shud think about ur stats.. Everyone can be deafeated in pvp, with arc sword or without it.

Really? I never defeat a warr? You are joking dude, i was beat a war when they sword never proc :/ and i was die when its lava come out and the war was just pull me with thier axe, and i die... actually the axe damage itself in 48 was too much i think, but the lava proc is soo annoying around 400 damage/lava each second, plus if i got stun in lava 100% ill die there is no hope, try to make a mage and make your stat beast then try to clash with 4 warr with glintset and they stay in corner you will understand what i mean

Plqgue
07-14-2016, 09:22 AM
Since they're nerfing wildfire this needs to be looked into also because this sword is insanely op

Fredystern
07-14-2016, 09:24 AM
Yes, every other weapon in the game requires to proc on hit...so warrior weapons should as well.

Ill add more, only ,1 lava will damage a player not all lava that we touch will damaged us in PvP, since lots of warr with that sword stay in corner and pulling us e.e

onadraosari
07-14-2016, 10:28 AM
First: mage is class which is more for pve than for pvp. Second: idc killed u warr or not, do whatever u want in pvp, i care only about pve

Minisalami
07-14-2016, 10:54 AM
I think we should finally rename this game to rouge legends and transfer every mage and warrior to a rouge to end all these endless "nerf this" threads initiated by rouges and keep them happy.

Arcael
07-14-2016, 09:05 PM
To clarify things, it is not an issue. A weapon wouldn't be nerfed because the other two classes come and complain about it. The issue os entirely different with Hexstaff which was breaking the game boundaries by potentially ignoring armor and the aimed shot which, too was working beyond the limit.
Arcane sword 46 has already been looked into because the flag carrier stun was fixed once. Which means they already agreed that nothing else is wrong with it.
The Rogues can move incredibly fast with pierce, mages can gale their way out of danger and warriors need their axe and pulls so that they aren't fireballed or aimed-shot-ed from a distance. There is nothing too OP about it. The proc rate is sometimes just too low, I was killed several times while I was trying to proc it.

Zeus
07-14-2016, 09:30 PM
To clarify things, it is not an issue. A weapon wouldn't be nerfed because the other two classes come and complain about it. The issue os entirely different with Hexstaff which was breaking the game boundaries by potentially ignoring armor and the aimed shot which, too was working beyond the limit.
Arcane sword 46 has already been looked into because the flag carrier stun was fixed once. Which means they already agreed that nothing else is wrong with it.
The Rogues can move incredibly fast with pierce, mages can gale their way out of danger and warriors need their axe and pulls so that they aren't fireballed or aimed-shot-ed from a distance. There is nothing too OP about it. The proc rate is sometimes just too low, I was killed several times while I was trying to proc it.

You can't move out of the way with pierce, because if you try to pierce through, it will stun you and result in your death immediately.

Arcael
07-14-2016, 09:36 PM
You can't move out of the way with pierce, because if you try to pierce through, it will stun you and result in your death immediately.
I wasn't talking about when the proc is on. When warriors are standing without the proc, Rogues just pierce through, an axe throw got twice as much recharge time as pierce. It's not bad to have warriors specialise in heavy close combat with this.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

Zeus
07-14-2016, 09:54 PM
I wasn't talking about when the proc is on. When warriors are standing without the proc, Rogues just pierce through, an axe throw got twice as much recharge time as pierce. It's not bad to have warriors specialise in heavy close combat with this.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

There are stuns, more than one axe, and so many other factors in play that it is not a viable method to escape. Plus, you actually have to stick around the warrior for long enough to get him to pop juggernaut. For that, you need stun immunity. After all, you wouldn't want to be stunned if the lava sword proc comes up out of nowhere. So, if you use up your stun immunity getting the warrior to use juggernaut, then you have a limited amount of mana left to SP out (if you can even SP out without being stunned) as well as have enough mana leftover to make the kill.

Most of the time, by this time...the proc will just kill you.

Fredystern
07-15-2016, 12:20 AM
mages can gale their way out of danger and warriors need their axe and pulls so that they aren't fireballed or aimed-shot-ed from a distance.

A mage gale away, the warr saw that, use uncharged axe, mage got pulled, back to lava :3 already try it alot of time :(

intizamfamily888
07-15-2016, 08:05 AM
Yea STS please nerf the 46 arc sword. Although im a tank I'm sharing the oppinion that that thing is too powerful for being lvl 46.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Lunarpvp
07-15-2016, 08:07 AM
they murdered our rogues< off with the tanks!!!!!!