PDA

View Full Version : New maps?

Lowlyspy
08-30-2011, 11:20 PM
Alright i know nuri's is coming out tmrw but is that plat map coming out with the circus or will it be added in a later update?

Ellyidol
08-30-2011, 11:27 PM
Hunch is that only one campaign comes out tomorrow. Nuri's.

Not sure exactly what the other map is, but practically speaking, I don't think releasing two similar campaigns at the same time is very efficient.

I'm guessing the second campaign might be a more 'elite' version too, which would need tomorrow's campaign gear to survive in. Just a guess :D

Lowlyspy
08-31-2011, 12:08 AM
Lol yeah i figured that was a little vague, sorry ill make it a little clearer. When is the vampire campaign coming out? When nuri's was announced they also announced a campaign that was also going to be for 55 (or 56)-60 and it was called something like vampire mountain or mount blood and justg (or thade, i always get them mixed up for some odd reason) hinted that it would cost plat.

NECROREAPER
08-31-2011, 12:28 AM
Lol lowly, it's called mount fang :).

Ellyidol
08-31-2011, 12:29 AM
Lol, no worries, I'm quite confused myself on what exactly the campaigns are called and what order they'll come out in :p

I'll just wait and see.

Formora
08-31-2011, 02:54 AM
It DOES say Nuri's Hallows only though when you log on to the game. My guess is Mt. Fang is going to be the elite campaign as well. Hence why it costs plat.

Lowlyspy
08-31-2011, 01:00 PM
Lol lowly, it's called mount fang :).
Lol thank you necro, i knew it was something vampirey