PDA

View Full Version : House buffs should not affect pvp

Lawpvp
07-14-2016, 09:12 AM
Robhawk has already made a thread regarding this but his was more of a rant.

+200 health, 200 mana and 2.0 dmg because u spent a stupid amount of platinum on houses is ridiculous. Granted, this is a small stat difference for endgame when tanks can have over 10000 health, but think about how this effects twinks.

200 health and mana and lvls 10-20 is HUGE. Ive spent millions on my gear and am probably the best geared rogue at my lvl just so I can have a couple hundred health and mana, a few more points of crit and a little more dmg than everyone else. These buffs from houses will destroy twinks because its bigger than the difference between a full para/eye set and a set using jewels. I play at lvl 17 and 200 health/mana is extremely significant. Imagine how much this effects players at say lvls 10-13? its even bigger for them.

Houses were optional before and I was perfectly fine with that because I found no reason to spend my resources on one.

Twerk
07-14-2016, 09:19 AM
I'm out of thanks. +10 for this
Housing stuff was just an option, now people are getting forced to buy them just because to get a pay 2 play buffs.
I'm wondering if this game is still based on skills in pvp or something, the main way at the moment is just to give u advantage with money.
Sad but true

Zeus
07-14-2016, 09:21 AM
Munch Mouth is gold, tavern is a direct platinum purchase with advertisement of buffs. Munch Mouth was a bug, so there's not much you can do about that.

I don't even have anything more than a starter house, for your information. I'm just stating that if I bought a tavern in light of this update and then the product was changed afterwards, I would be expecting full refunds debited to my bank account.

Lawpvp
07-14-2016, 09:25 AM
Munch Mouth is gold, tavern is a direct platinum purchase with advertisement of buffs. Munch Mouth was a bug, so there's not much you can do about that.

I don't even have anything more than a starter house, for your information. I'm just stating that if I bought a tavern in light of this update and then the product was changed afterwards, I would be expecting full refunds debited to my bank account.

and 20m gold is worth more in platinum than the taverns are. gg

Zeus
07-14-2016, 09:27 AM
and 20m gold is worth more in platinum than the taverns are. gg

Price is relative for pet, it fluctuates. That pet was not going to stay at 20M anyways, that's my point. The price was not fixed. This price is fixed and is a direct purchase. Munch Mouth could cost you 15 plat or it could cost you a heck of a lot more.

It's two very different things so obviously you cannot compare the two.

Twerk
07-14-2016, 09:48 AM

Stating that if you are able to get the tavern just to get the advertised buffs already giving you the real money advantage. What about the people who are doing pvp daily but can't afford these buffs at all? Just wondering if this whole buff stuff gonna happen.

Plqgue
07-14-2016, 09:50 AM
and if they dont change it they will have hell to pay from the entire freetoplay community which is much larger than those who buy plat.

Yeah but the fact remains those of us that buy platinum are keeping the game running not y'all... you're basically asking sts to take away something that's going to make them ten's of thousands of dollars ....just because it doesn't suit twinks...

Justg
07-14-2016, 09:59 AM
Any time power is introduced into a game things get controversial. We're trying to find the right balance between power, vanity, and upkeep with Housing 2.0.

Keeping the conversation consolidated here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?352733-Housing-2-0-Guide