PDA

View Full Version : Nerfs

onadraosari
07-14-2016, 10:35 AM
Lol in last time i just see that all what comes in game, gets nerf by pvp players
Seems like game is built only on pvp
" nerf korruption, nerf slink, nerf arc sword proc"
Nerf this, nerf that.
And cuz of them hard to play Pve.
Sts doesnt must to listen pvp players , they are not mainer than pve, same as pve dnt better than pvp
We are same, but seems like sts listen only pvp players

Befs
07-14-2016, 11:09 AM
It seems like most of the community have this all wrong. StS is not nerfing stuff because of PvP (at least as of now). There have been a few bugs with pets and gear that have just so happened to come up from PvP threads, and people took it as a nerf. These bug fixes have just so happened to affect PvE, but it's simply that the weapon / pet was not working as intended.

Plqgue
07-14-2016, 11:10 AM
Kind of convenient they only find the bugs when PvP players complain

Befs
07-14-2016, 11:13 AM
Kind of convenient they only find the bugs when PvP players complain

Quick question - How many threads have you seen recently about PvE players complaining compared to the amount from PvP.

Quite frankly it's posts like yours that aren't needed.

Plqgue
07-14-2016, 11:22 AM
Quick question - How many threads have you seen recently about PvE players complaining compared to the amount from PvP.

Quite frankly it's posts like yours that aren't needed.

Seen two posts about pve players complaining and thousands where PvP players are complaining and asking for nerfs
Who are you to tell me my opinion isn't needed.

Litheus
07-14-2016, 12:28 PM
Ok look this is what I think about this matter. STS makes gears and pets that have to work in both PVP and PVE without causing any problem. They can't have dual stats i.e., their stats can't be different in PVP and PVE. The same stats and procs have to work in both the areas. The reason why only PVP players complain is -
Suppose I play both PVP and PVE then,
1. Will I complain about Nekro's OP shield in PVP or PVE?
2. Will I complain about problems that para gems create in PVP or PVE?
3. Will i complain about arcane swords OP proc in PVP or PVE?

In PVE a not getting stunned for 3 seconds doesn't matter. In PVP it does.

No one here is only do PVP they also PVE. But PVP is where you can trully test if something is broken or not. Now mobs in PVE maps cant complain if they get killed easily but players can. And we can kill players only in PVP.

onadraosari
07-14-2016, 12:37 PM
In last time pvp find to many " bugs" in game

Befs
07-14-2016, 01:38 PM
Seen two posts about pve players complaining and thousands where PvP players are complaining and asking for nerfs
Who are you to tell me my opinion isn't needed.

Your post was just there to start drama, wasn't even an opinion.

And exactly, only a few actual fixes out of "thousands" of threads, while PvE just has two, so consider the odds.

Gouiwaa9000
07-14-2016, 02:44 PM
If wildfire proc will becomes useless after update , i'l quit until something fun happens in the game that wont be nerfed ( probably will never happen )

Plqgue
07-14-2016, 03:51 PM
Your post was just there to start drama, wasn't even an opinion.

And exactly, only a few actual fixes out of "thousands" of threads, while PvE just has two, so consider the odds.

Lol my opinion is it's convenient they "find" these bugs when pvpers said something can you not read?