PDA

View Full Version : Been absent 4 awhile..... What's new in Arlor???????

Motherless_Child
07-14-2016, 12:41 PM
Been on a bit of a break/hiatus..... Can anyone catch me up on what's new in arlor?????

Lunarpvp
07-14-2016, 12:43 PM
56 is the new cap ...new expansions...gear...new pets...new pvp map....that sums it up.

Eternyl
07-14-2016, 12:49 PM
This game has had many more things added to it to create more diversity.

HOWEVER, I would caution you against purchasing platinum if you ever used to before.

And ignore this housing system. It's a gold sink if I've ever seen one.

Justg
07-14-2016, 01:23 PM
MC, welcome back.

And ignore this housing system. It's a gold sink if I've ever seen one.

You do understand that games need gold (and plat) sinks, right? Without sinks there is no economy.

Eternyl
07-14-2016, 01:34 PM
You do understand that games need gold (and plat) sinks, right? Without sinks there is no economy.

Yes, I am aware, and you created perfect gold sinks from the beginning, such as the pet system, taxed sales in the consignment shop, and cost of potions. But the entirety of the game is a gold sink right now, and you're taking advantage of players who learned to appreciate the game based on the aforementioned sinks in place.

Justg
07-14-2016, 01:43 PM
Yes, I am aware, and you created perfect gold sinks from the beginning, such as the pet system, taxed sales in the consignment shop, and cost of potions. But the entirety of the game is a gold sink right now, and you're taking advantage of players who learned to appreciate the game based on the aforementioned sinks in place.

Since we have access to all the data the game produces, I believe we have a more holistic view of the economy than you may. No sink is "perfect", we have been evolving them since launch and will continue to do so. We are currently working on balancing the Power, Vanity, and Upkeep with Housing.

Sorry to derail the thread from the OP:

Been on a bit of a break/hiatus..... Can anyone catch me up on what's new in arlor?????

We're pretty consistent on the Announcements, a spin through here will give you a good idea of what we have been up to: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?102-AL-Announcements

Eternyl
07-14-2016, 02:05 PM
Sorry to derail the thread from the OP:

Apologies as well.