PDA

View Full Version : PvP duel Zeus

Robhawk
07-14-2016, 12:42 PM
This not only happens at the beginning of the match but in each round! I kindly asked him to wait the 2 seconds to give me chance to at least press pet AA before im dead but he didnt... Zeus perhaps you give me the chance for a "normal" duel which means just wait the 2 seconds that my toon needs to be ready to fight,lol. You obviously saw the problem but kept rushing before i was able to do anything.
Dont get me wrong you are perhaps the best rogue in this game but it was very cheap to use the ping advantage and the few fights where i could press pet AA at the beginning i won...

ps: "Kopfschmerzen" means headache. I did a 5*100 workout before i played AL, lol ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1t4Emu0yqA&feature=youtu.be

Zeus
07-14-2016, 12:44 PM
Kinda figured this would go on forums. It's not my problem if you have bad ping. You shouldn't be losing to a rogue at all.

Me waiting until you are ready means I have to guess when you are ready and ruins the fact that I can use speed set to my advantage. The duel arena clearly COUNTS DOWN and says GO. Everything afterwards is fair game.

Please don't be a sore loser! Warrior shouldn't be losing to rogue at all.

Robhawk
07-14-2016, 12:49 PM
Kinda figured this would go on forums. It's not my problem if you have bad ping. You shouldn't be losing to a rogue at all.

Me waiting until you are ready means I have to guess when you are ready and ruins the fact that I can use speed set to my advantage. The duel arena clearly COUNTS DOWN and says GO. Everything afterwards is fair game.

Please don't be a sore loser! Warrior shouldn't be losing to rogue at all.

I dont want to start a beef here just show how stupid this is! When it is too much for you to wait a second to give an opponent with a weaker connection a chance to play its kinda ridiculous... Also i told you in game that i recorded it and will show you, so its no surprise for you. Its also strange that you didnt reply to my PMs i send you in game. There was no trash talkin, just grown up conversation but you didnt even reply and logged off... Thats not the way the best players of a game should handle things but yes, thats just my opinion...

edit: I didnt lose to a rogue, the self claimed best in arcane legends, i lost to his connection ! Imho that is a BIG difference!

Zeus
07-14-2016, 12:52 PM
I dont want to start a beef here just show how stupid this is! When it is too much for you to wait a second to give an opponent with a weaker connection a chance to play its kinda ridiculous... Also i told you in game that i recorded it and will show you, so its no surprise for you. Its also strange that you didnt reply to my PMs i send you in game. There was no trash talkin, just grown up conversation but you didnt even reply and logged off... Thats not the way the best players of a game should handle things but yes, thats just my opinion...

I was in another duel, that's why I didn't reply. In fact, I didn't even read your messages because I was dueling. Please don't make assumptions, you can ask Smashyouall if you don't believe me.

Afterwards, I went out for lunch because your demands were ridiculous. I have a good connection, so of course I'm going to use it to my full advantage. Why would I wait 2 seconds so you can insure you do not get stunned?

Robhawk
07-14-2016, 12:57 PM
Afterwards, I went out for lunch because your demands were ridiculous. I have a good connection, so of course I'm going to use it to my full advantage. Why would I wait 2 seconds so you can insure you do not get stunned?

The demand to start a fight at the same time is ridiculous? Lol ? A normal thing in a duel is the possibility to press nekro AA at the very beginning FOR BOTH so for sure you wont be able to stun me in a fair duel... I mean your connection advantage is permanent, the whole fight so even waiting 2 seconds in the beginning is to much? I mean you can press nekro AA, rush me and shot 2 or 3 skills before i can press any button and you call the demand for waiting 2 seconds ridiculous? Seriously? Wow... i lost all respect i had for you with this. Nobody cares i know but its cheap, selfish and just unfair what you do there!

Fenerx
07-14-2016, 12:57 PM
Bro warrior need buff in pvp and Duel I just mean new arcane sword for rouge and mage is beast but for warrior crap and vrooms said sts should nerf new arc weapons for warrior that's mean warrior is just wall and rouge is hammer XD

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Zeus
07-14-2016, 12:59 PM
The demand to start a fight at the same time is ridiculous? Lol ? A normal thing in a duel is the possibility to press nekro AA at the very beginning FOR BOTH so for sure you wont be able to stun me in a fair duel... I mean you can press nekro AA, rush me and shot 3 skills before i can press any button and call the demand for waiting 2 seconds ridiculous? Seriously? Wow... i lost all respect i had for you with this. Nobody cares i know but its plain cheap what you do there!

It's not, when you press accept duel, it counts for both of us at the same time. Any lag you are experiencing is due to the fact you tried to record.

Bro warrior need buff in pvp and Duel I just mean new arcane sword for rouge and mage is beast but for warrior crap and vrooms said sts should nerf new arc weapons for warrior that's mean warrior is just wall and rouge is hammer XD

Warrior isn't crap in duel, it still wins against rogue if you know what you're doing. That sword is ridiculously OP if you can use it right.

Robhawk
07-14-2016, 01:08 PM
It's not, when you press accept duel, it counts for both of us at the same time. Any lag you are experiencing is due to the fact you tried to record.

I play on a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge and record with Samsungs game tools, there is no extra lag because of the recording...

Warrior isn't crap in duel, it still wins against rogue if you know what you're doing. That sword is ridiculously OP if you can use it right.

Well i tell you, your connection is more OP then any item in this game ever can be, TY!

Zeus
07-14-2016, 01:11 PM
I play on a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge and record with Samsungs game tools, there is no extra lag because of the recording...

Well i tell you, your connection more OP then any item in this game ever can be, TY!

I know of that technology, it still gives you longer load times for everything. In some of the duels you did, your heal shield didn't actually ever pop up. That is due to the lag of the recorder.

Robhawk
07-14-2016, 01:12 PM

I dont need a buff, warriors dont need a buff... I just need the possibility to do anything before an ignorant rogue with ping 16 rushs me to death before i can press a single button!

Robhawk
07-14-2016, 01:15 PM
I know of that technology, it still gives you longer load times for everything. In some of the duels you did, your heal shield didn't actually ever pop up. That is due to the lag of the recorder.

I recorded a lot in AL and you should stop questioning everything other people say! I play the same when i dont record and btw im IT professional i know some things regarding devices, recording and connections...

Zeus
07-14-2016, 01:17 PM
I recorded a lot in AL and you should stop questioning everything other people say! I play the same when i dont record and btw im IT professional i know some things regarding devices, recording and connections...

Then you should know recording still hinders performance. These new ways of recording don't affect FPS as much but they really impact load times. I could prove it to you by running a millisecond timer on how long menus take to load with and without a recorder.

Robhawk
07-14-2016, 01:25 PM
Then you should know recording still hinders performance. These new ways of recording don't affect FPS as much but they really impact load times. I could prove it to you by running a millisecond timer on how long menus take to load with and without a recorder.

When i dont record a fight against you, everything will be still exactly the same... You rush me to death my ping is perhaps 10ms better (lmao) and i cant prove what happened, that would have been great wouldnt it?

When you really think it is to much to wait 1 or 2 seconds at the beginning of a round and you have rely on your OP connection so much then all i can say is: LOL :couple_inlove:

Justg
07-14-2016, 01:26 PM
Closing due to excessive drama.