PDA

View Full Version : SevenManClan

SlingShot
08-31-2011, 07:38 AM
SevenManClan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUIREMENTS:
Must get online pretty much everyday.
Be able to do farm runs/ XP runs & etc.
Mostly of all must be able to get along & have FUN with the clan!

NEEDED CLASSES:
Level 50 or above!!!!
1 Archer (Not including me)
2 Tanks
2 Healers
1 Free Space for a random class

BRIEFING:
Hi I am SlingShot and I am currently trying to create a 7 man clan. This isn't similar to the rest of the clans that have 2-500 players in them. This clan is mostly for a group of players that want to bond, level, loot and gain as much power in PL as possible!

FACTS ABOUT ME:
My name is Michael and I am currently 18 years old, on the verge of turning 19. I am currently a college student studying to be a Radiologist. I am an all-American wrestler and an honors student.

IN-GAME FACTS:
I have two characters; level 50 archer (SlingShot) and level 30 tank (Bazerker). I have been around the game since it began. I have a founders helmet and a shield of gratitude thnx STS!

Your probably asking yourself if you have been around the game so long why are you only level 50? Well that's where being a full time college student comes in to play! Although I'm a full time student, I still and will always get on daily and do a lot of runs as well. I expect the same out of the clan members also.

If you are interested in joining please message me in-game or on forums. Add me if you are interested as well.

CHARACTERS:
Lvl. 50 Archer (SlingShot) <--- Main!
Lvl. 30 Tank (Bazerker) <--- Alternate!

SlingShot
08-31-2011, 03:26 PM
I take it nobody wants to join lol...

Zemerz
08-31-2011, 03:55 PM
I'll join when I'm lvl 50 or higher. I'm 32 and lvling fast.

SlingShot
08-31-2011, 04:01 PM
Cool just let me know and wut build are u??

Zemerz
08-31-2011, 06:10 PM
Archer

Wilddar
08-31-2011, 06:14 PM
Zemerz is currently already in a guild?