PDA

View Full Version : Rogue so useless now

kixkaxx
07-14-2016, 04:00 PM
Zeus just tried the nerf, he can't even kill a haste set no pet rogue with his full damage gear. Congratulations STS! I can finally farm him in pvp now :D

CouchPass
07-14-2016, 04:15 PM
Tell me about it, time to bring my singe warr, back into action :P

kixkaxx
07-14-2016, 04:19 PM
Zeus acknowledges that he hits 300 damage with a crit aim shot on Jugg warrior, so deadly lol

Horme
07-14-2016, 08:47 PM
Finally mage era coming XD.

Zeus
07-14-2016, 08:50 PM

Finally? Tank and Mage era has been here for a while.

Plqgue
07-14-2016, 09:33 PM
So I just tested this Nerf on my rogue and it literally destroyed the class.
Rogues aren't usable in pve or pvp now
Rip rogues 2012-2016

Trenton
07-14-2016, 09:35 PM
How do you not see the present superiority of the Sorcerer class? Are you undergeared?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Plqgue
07-14-2016, 10:04 PM
Shh dont spend too much posting on forums, your script might get botched up again, oops I mean your son might start teleporting, using skills and reteleporting again...

Lmaoooo
#11chars

mrshield
07-14-2016, 10:50 PM
Shh dont spend too much posting on forums, your script might get botched up again, oops I mean your son might start teleporting, using skills and reteleporting again...

hahaha GG shhhh

Energizeric
07-14-2016, 10:54 PM
What Nerf? I guess I have to read the forums more....

Plqgue
07-14-2016, 10:59 PM
What Nerf? I guess I have to read the forums more....

Rogue class was destroyed with a Nerf to aim shot bro

Energizeric
07-14-2016, 11:05 PM
Yeah, I just read the other thread about that. From the sound of things, this is a temporary adjustment and there will be more coming. Give it some time. I always thought something was messed up with aimed shot. Seemed dumb that without my shield up I can be killed with one single hit from a rogue. No strategy in that....

If this means that rogues are suddenly useless, then I'm sure other skills of their will be buffed. A quick look at the leaderboards shows rogues are pretty safe even if they have an off month. When sorcerers and warriors start to catch up to rogues in PvP kills, then you should complain. But unless they leave rogues useless for 2 years, like they once did with sorcerers, then I don't think you have much to worry about.

Zeus
07-14-2016, 11:09 PM
Yeah, I just read the other thread about that. From the sound of things, this is a temporary adjustment and there will be more coming. Give it some time. I always thought something was messed up with aimed shot. Seemed dumb that without my shield up I can be killed with one single hit from a rogue. No strategy in that....

If this means that rogues are suddenly useless, then I'm sure other skills of their will be buffed. A quick look at the leaderboards shows rogues are pretty safe even if they have an off month. When sorcerers and warriors start to catch up to rogues in PvP kills, then you should complain. But unless they leave rogues useless for 2 years, like they once did with sorcerers, then I don't think you have much to worry about.

I know you've been away from the game for a while, but sorcerers and warriors have been the king of PvP for a while. The leaderboard is not at all accurate. It's come down to the fact that rogues are not needed in team play and this was pre-nerf. Post-nerf, there doesn't even seem to be a reason for a rogue at all in the game completely, other than to just stand and look pretty.

Anil LK Joseph
07-14-2016, 11:35 PM
I'm lv14 twink
I usually get crits of 1.7k+ now this nerf I get 1k damage. Therefore making me useless in clash because rogue are the ones that are supposed to be needed when a team needs that's extra damage but now mages and even wars take up that role. Aim shot is the main skill of a rogue. No aim shot , no need for a rogue...thank you sts spent 2 years and now this

Energizeric
07-14-2016, 11:47 PM
I know you've been away from the game for a while, but sorcerers and warriors have been the king of PvP for a while. The leaderboard is not at all accurate. It's come down to the fact that rogues are not needed in team play and this was pre-nerf. Post-nerf, there doesn't even seem to be a reason for a rogue at all in the game completely, other than to just stand and look pretty.

I actually haven't been away at all. I play every day, but I made my own small guild and decided that instead of socializing this season, I'm just going to work on my APs so I can get back to the leaderboard. So mostly I've been doing solo PvE. Boring, but necessary if I want to get my leaderboard spot back. :)

So yes, I haven't been in PvP in a while (except for level 10) because I don't need any PvP kills APs.

But I would imagine that rogues are still the king of killing PvE bosses? Am I wrong?

BTW, did you delete your friends list again? I noticed last month you were gone from my list, and I sent you a request but no response....

Safiras
07-15-2016, 12:34 AM
I actually haven't been away at all. I play every day, but I made my own small guild and decided that instead of socializing this season, I'm just going to work on my APs so I can get back to the leaderboard. So mostly I've been doing solo PvE. Boring, but necessary if I want to get my leaderboard spot back. :)

So yes, I haven't been in PvP in a while (except for level 10) because I don't need any PvP kills APs.

But I would imagine that rogues are still the king of killing PvE bosses? Am I wrong?

BTW, did you delete your friends list again? I noticed last month you were gone from my list, and I sent you a request but no response....

From Elite Shuyal onwards, you are wrong. A mage with the Hex staff who knows how to cause it to proc more often can take out a boss faster than an equally-geared rogue. Perhaps this has changed since the Hex staff was fixed/nerfed, but how can you expect rogues at this current time to be able to damage anything the same way we used to with this pitiful aimed shot damage?

Plqgue
07-15-2016, 12:51 AM
From Elite Shuyal onwards, you are wrong. A mage with the Hex staff who knows how to cause it to proc more often can take out a boss faster than an equally-geared rogue. Perhaps this has changed since the Hex staff was fixed/nerfed, but how can you expect rogues at this current time to be able to damage anything the same way we used to with this pitiful aimed shot damage?
Just tested my staff it hasn't changed at all still shredding through maps

Fredystern
07-15-2016, 01:19 AM

Same with me, when the balance test on pvp i try as a mage in 47, a rogue with 950 damage cant kill me just using a single aim(without shield), but now i was 1shot by a rogue 47 with damage around 900 same equipment and build, only jewel different

Horme
07-15-2016, 03:28 AM
How do you not see the present superiority of the Sorcerer class? Are you undergeared?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sorry to not add specific lvl, I mean at lvl 15 PvP, rogue was crit so insane even shield still active. Now 50:50 chance one another.

Ireliaa
07-15-2016, 04:32 AM
this people think rogues gonna play if this continues, let me tell you;

you know what happens half the game quits? game loses its income and you will have more pay2 win environment a game for warr and mage you can threat your finesse jewels as waterjewel or any rogue wepon loot as garbage because there wont be any buyer. Kiss bb to your locked openers since half the opener goes and you can farm for cryo for 4k each

i personally have no intention of starting over on another class after all the years and im not hreatening anyone

Zanpa
07-15-2016, 04:44 AM
this people think rogues gonna play if this continues, let me tell you;

you know what happens half the game quits? game loses its income and you will have more pay2 win environment a game for warr and mage you can threat your finesse jewels as waterjewel or any rogue wepon loot as garbage because there wont be any buyer. Kiss bb to your locked openers since half the opener goes and you can farm for cryo for 4k each

i personally have no intention of starting over on another class after all the years and im not hreatening anyone

Thanks for letting us know :witless:

Fredystern
07-15-2016, 05:02 AM
Rogue still not useless for me, the reason i saying this is because i can use rogue to farm jewel in shuyal, Hooray for rogue :v

Joking

Energizeric
07-15-2016, 03:10 PM
Seriously, did you guys read the first post in the "nerf" thread? He clearly states his case, and it sounds very reasonable. He says very clearly that aimed was malfunctioning and if correcting that exposes other issues, then those issues will be dealt with. Sounds very reasonable to me. Just have some patience.

My point was that rogues have spent the large majority of the 3+ years of this game as the dominant class, and the leaderboards is clear evidence of that. Just have some patience and they will find a way to balance things.

Justg
07-15-2016, 03:40 PM
Seriously, did you guys read the first post in the "nerf" thread? He clearly states his case, and it sounds very reasonable. He says very clearly that aimed was malfunctioning and if correcting that exposes other issues, then those issues will be dealt with. Sounds very reasonable to me. Just have some patience.

My point was that rogues have spent the large majority of the 3+ years of this game as the dominant class, and the leaderboards is clear evidence of that. Just have some patience and they will find a way to balance things.

We understand it is a passionate issue, and we very much appreciate those who kept a level head. The sky, in fact, did not fall.

Go here for the latest on this issue: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?354819-Design-Blog-Updates-to-Aimed-Shot