View Full Version : Bug with feeding pet

Vrazicak
07-14-2016, 04:34 PM
Ok so, there is a bug that makes you able to feed your level 56 pet for 25 gold, I'm just gonna give you link to it, since I'm lazy to explain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpJRER4qcRg
I just don't think it's right using the bugs in the system, because STS has an really an amazing thing and they're really giving their best to keep things running smoothly.
I'd like to add; why was there no event cooldown? I still have tokens to spend on multiple characters...
''Fixing'' hex staff is only going to downgrade sorcerers again, please don't take it away from us.

And btw I see what you did there :unconscious:
Finally the housing system makes sense now, since the rogues are completely useless for both PvE and PvP, they can finally stay home and be housewives!
#makeroguesusefulagain
#dontletthewarriorlegendseracontinue
#buffsmurfs

Zeazimeh
07-15-2016, 11:17 AM
1. Bugs aren't supposed to be posted in in forums. U can pm moderators and devs. ( The issue doesn't affect me, I still have to pay full costs)
2. There is event cooldown.
3. Flame forged staff ignoring armor was a major issue, it also affected the economy. Best flam forged staff costs more than lvl 46 arcane dragon hunter staff.

Plqgue
07-15-2016, 11:52 AM
1. Bugs aren't supposed to be posted in in forums. U can pm moderators and devs. ( The issue doesn't affect me, I still have to pay full costs)
2. There is event cooldown.
3. Flame forged staff ignoring armor was a major issue, it also affected the economy. Best flam forged staff costs more than lvl 46 arcane dragon hunter staff.

There's a section on the forum specifically for bugs

Zeazimeh
07-15-2016, 11:56 AM
There's a section on the forum specifically for bugs
Yes.. But we should not openly talk about bugs related to the economy..

Hercules
07-15-2016, 12:01 PM
lul that is crazy

Cinco
07-15-2016, 12:49 PM
Closing. Thanks for the info!