PDA

View Full Version : At least..

Hayabusaz
08-31-2011, 09:24 AM
Hi, Players, Devs . Please pay attention..

The people who made a T-shirt for the Design contest and their entry isn't in, THAT'S NOT NICE FROM YOU DEVS. Why ? Because of this:

1: You haven't even send us a PM to tell us this so we don't need to wait for long time for the Poll.
2: You said it like if it wasn't a problem.
3: You don't even grant some antennas or so, for participants.
4: You don't even think that we worked long and hard for NOTHING NOW.

I'm not angry, i'm disapointed and sad.
We ( People who their T-shirt isn't in ), are curious of your answer, DEVS.

Please, consider that, and don't troll peeps !
Hey devs, please don't do like you do sometimes ! I mean, don't '' Lock thread with no answer '' because that's not taking care of your players, DEVS.

Thanks for reading, and sorry for my bad english :)

Thx devs :)

Peace, HAYA.

mycroftxxx
08-31-2011, 11:49 AM
First of all, you're coming off as if you're entitled to something. That's inappropriate.

Second, you are presuming to inflate yourself by referring to “we the people”.

Third, you asked people to not troll, but in fact your post is a troll.

I don't expect you to get a positive response here.

Hayabusaz
08-31-2011, 12:12 PM
Well I don't know how to write better or nicer cause i'm french ya know ?!

Hayabusaz
08-31-2011, 12:14 PM
And, I already asked a lot of times nicely, with friends etc and STILL NO ANSWER so yeah, I may be angry or sad, so what ? And no i'm not trolling, i just have bad english !! And next time YOU can talk better too !! ;)

Hayabusaz
08-31-2011, 12:40 PM
Nah nvm.. sorry devs. He's right. Please delete this thread i'm sry :)

Silentarrow
08-31-2011, 12:41 PM
Send a PM to Sam asking him to delete it.

Zerious
08-31-2011, 12:45 PM
Ibtl!! :D

Redbridge
08-31-2011, 01:36 PM
I got an answer why my entry wasn't in the poll.

I foolishly sent it to the wrong email address.... OOPS.

I sent to support@ and not fun@. Left it until the last minute and my entry wasn't even found until well after the poll was created. My bad I guess....

Anyone else make the same mistake...LOL

Hayabusaz
08-31-2011, 01:42 PM
Nope, I sent it to the good adress and I've done everything that they wanted, so why mine isn't in.. I don't know.. No, I don't know.. :(

Zerious
08-31-2011, 04:22 PM
Nope, I sent it to the good adress and I've done everything that they wanted, so why mine isn't in.. I don't know.. No, I don't know.. :(

calm down dude... maybe they haven't processed it yet. Give it some time, ese

dallasboycows
08-31-2011, 04:35 PM
can people not get a little upset from time to time. Who care's if every once in a while people take a shot at the devs. You don't think Bill gates, President Obama, Henry Ford, got attacked. It happens. people get mad. You job as a Dev/member of the team is partially customer service. What if bill gates and the others just deleted ever comment they got, ignored it, gave infractions. We would have windows with blue crashing screens, a failing economy, and cars that break down all the time. Wait..... Oh yea we do. but seriously, why can't people voice their opinions. Obviously if what they are saying is rubbish, everyone is going to see that and ignore them or flame them anyways. And they will certainly have no rep or cred when it comes to future complaints, suggestions, comments. etc. I'm just saying. People are too sensitive.

Zerious
08-31-2011, 04:43 PM
can people not get a little upset from time to time. Who care's if every once in a while people take a shot at the devs. You don't think Bill gates, President Obama, Henry Ford, got attacked. It happens. people get mad. You job as a Dev/member of the team is partially customer service. What if bill gates and the others just deleted ever comment they got, ignored it, gave infractions. We would have windows with blue crashing screens, a failing economy, and cars that break down all the time. Wait..... Oh yea we do. but seriously, why can't people voice their opinions. Obviously if what they are saying is rubbish, everyone is going to see that and ignore them or flame them anyways. And they will certainly have no rep or cred when it comes to future complaints, suggestions, comments. etc. I'm just saying. People are too sensitive.

contradiction spotted sir. And "once in a while" is a bit of a light statement. Whenever someone has a problem, they don't "suggest" so much as they "demand" fixes. That's where it becomes flamey. Opinions are more welcome when they are civil, not grotesquely thrown at the audience.

dallasboycows
08-31-2011, 04:53 PM
well of course. People are passionate and get mad. But can you blame them. They love this game and sometimes emotions get the best of them. Trust me, I've worked in customer service before and all day long I got yelled at for stuff I had no control over, but I listened and helped many of them and that was fulfilling turning someone that was furious into a smiling customer. Anyways, I see your point. I'm just saying not everything is peachy in the real world. Maybe you come from a good home. Some people come from families of abuse, alcohol, drugs, no parenting and they don't know how to properly communicate their problems. I don't think that means we should just cast them away and ban them. LOL. Anyways, I'm out before I get flamed. haha.

Swimmingstar
08-31-2011, 05:10 PM
process not done?

Zerious
08-31-2011, 05:15 PM
well of course. People are passionate and get mad. But can you blame them. They love this game and sometimes emotions get the best of them. Trust me, I've worked in customer service before and all day long I got yelled at for stuff I had no control over, but I listened and helped many of them and that was fulfilling turning someone that was furious into a smiling customer. Anyways, I see your point. I'm just saying not everything is peachy in the real world. Maybe you come from a good home. Some people come from families of abuse, alcohol, drugs, no parenting and they don't know how to properly communicate their problems. I don't think that means we should just cast them away and ban them. LOL. Anyways, I'm out before I get flamed. haha.

doesn't mean they get to take out their aggressions on the forums either. The Devs have a lot going on. I'm not saying don't get upset, I'm saying be patient. The Devs DO care

dallasboycows
08-31-2011, 05:33 PM
doesn't mean they get to take out their aggressions on the forums either. The Devs have a lot going on. I'm not saying don't get upset, I'm saying be patient. The Devs DO care

+1 on that. I got really mad when new client arrived and bitched but they took care of the flaws super quick. THANKS DEVS. Sorry I was a horses rear end. I just didn't like getting killed like a noob. LOL. I'll try to be patient and nice but just understand I have a passion for the game and get riled up time to time.