PDA

View Full Version : Best way to make gold using plat?

jonathan4210
07-14-2016, 09:41 PM
I've been farming lockeds for over a week and its getting tiresome. I am about more than half way to make the amount I need (grinding for aegis), but I realized I havent found a real use for plat yet (vanities for plat are ugly and all those chests have bad loot) and I have 240 plat. Whats the best way to spend some of that for a nice boost to my gold? From what I saw, buying 10 luck kits and selling them seems efficient. Any better way?

Befs
07-14-2016, 09:42 PM
I've been farming lockeds for over a week and its getting tiresome. I am about more than half way to make the amount I need (grinding for aegis), but I realized I havent found a real use for plat yet (vanities for plat are ugly and all those chests have bad loot) and I have 240 plat. Whats the best way to spend some of that for a nice boost to my gold? From what I saw, buying 10 luck kits and selling them seems efficient. Any better way?

Key crates and special events are the best ways.

Keys > Elixirs

By special events I mean like the avengers vanity weapon packs.

Plqgue
07-14-2016, 09:45 PM
If there's no special event buy bulk luck kits and sell in auc 400 plat is 100 luck kits luck is 13-15K each.
So 1.3-1.5m per 400 plat
Other elixirs sell for more just look at which is highest and go for it if u have auction slots for it if not luck is best because it sells fast
Other than that lock farming and opening is the easiest

Kingslaughter
07-14-2016, 10:19 PM
Sell trophy cup