PDA

View Full Version : Housing Upgrade is a

leoakre
07-14-2016, 09:43 PM
I have to pay the full platinum price for a new and bigger house instead of the price for my current house being applied to the cost of the more expensive one I am wanting to buy?!!! When I upgraded from my Cottage to my Tavern I just assumed that I was upgrading and moving to my bigger house but when I went to move tonight to a tavern I stopped and wondered why the heck upgrading to a Tavern would still cost me 1000 plat.... Um, that's insane! If I have paid in full for a cottage, a lodge, and possibly a tavern then why do I not get to keep each house?!

I am extremely upset at the pure unabashed greediness this demonstrates!!

If you cannot apply the purchase price of my current house to the price of the house I wish to upgrade to...and I'm willing to overlook my complete trusting naivety when I moved from my Cottage to my Tavern... Then I would appreciate the refund of ALL the platinum I have spent on this complete scam of a housing expansion. After that, I think I may retire from this game even though I have really enjoyed being a part of Arcane Legends since season 1, but now I feel ashamed to have been taken in so completely by such an obvious and an inconsiderate ... I don't even have the appropriate word for it..!!! I will say that unfortunately I was scammed by another player back in season 3, I believe or it couldve been season 2, and this feels very much the same!

I have always felt pretty honored to be a part of such a fun and wonderful game but right now I just feel ashamed.

I am not trying to be disrespectful, this is how I feel for the very first time since I began my journey in Arcane Legends!!

Thanks for listening,

Msleo

Minisalami
07-15-2016, 02:13 AM
And I still don't want to be forced by STS to own a house because this is AL and not SIM CITY.

Terminhater
07-15-2016, 08:12 AM
I have to pay the full platinum price for a new and bigger house instead of the price for my current house being applied to the cost of the more expensive one I am wanting to buy?!!! When I upgraded from my Cottage to my Tavern I just assumed that I was upgrading and moving to my bigger house but when I went to move tonight to a tavern I stopped and wondered why the heck upgrading to a Tavern would still cost me 1000 plat.... Um, that's insane! If I have paid in full for a cottage, a lodge, and possibly a tavern then why do I not get to keep each house?!

If you cannot apply the purchase price of my current house to the price of the house I wish to upgrade to...and I'm willing to overlook my complete trusting naivety when I moved from my Cottage to my Tavern... Then I would appreciate the refund of ALL the platinum I have spent on this complete scam of a housing expansion. After that, I think I may retire from this game even though I have really enjoyed being a part of Arcane Legends since season 1, but now I feel ashamed to have been taken in so completely by such an obvious and an inconsiderate ... I don't even have the appropriate word for it..!!! I will say that unfortunately I was scammed by another player back in season 3, I believe or it couldve been season 2, and this feels very much the same!

I have always felt pretty honored to be a part of such a fun and wonderful game but right now I just feel ashamed.

I am not trying to be disrespectful, this is how I feel for the very first time since I began my journey in Arcane Legends!!

Thanks for listening,

Msleo

Don't forget to run around for upkeep tokens cos.....this house you bought with REAL money, you will lose it cos of virtual tokens LOL

Plqgue
07-15-2016, 10:20 AM
Did your other thread disappear Leo?? If sts is silencing this issue I'm going to be sad

Justg
07-15-2016, 11:32 AM

Thanks for listening,

Msleo

We'll implement a system (hopefully next week) that packs up your current house into a tradable deed when you purchase an upgrade. In the meantime, if you have upgraded, please contact support to get a deed for your previous house.

Closing to consolidate housing discussions here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?352733-Housing-2-0-Guide