PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ywforplaying

Raiafii
07-14-2016, 10:37 PM
Yo! It's me: Raiafi, also go by "nawh" on my main bird. I've been trying to get back into the game but I have an issue that requires an old friends help, "Ywforplaying". I can't seem to get in contact with him anymore but I'm hoping someone on the forums has his him on some sort of social media so I can talk with him. I also saw him playing a few hours ago bit people tell me he hasn't been on in ages so I'm stumped. If anyone can help, it'd be very appreciative

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
07-15-2016, 10:19 AM
He does have kik and so does his brother Mike but I don't think they even look/use anymore

Waug
07-15-2016, 10:44 AM
He is back, thats why probably rated m is back, make freind with some rated m frnds nad tell em to inform u if they see him on. I've told you to do so in towne, nah?

Raiafii
07-15-2016, 01:03 PM
He is back, thats why probably rated m is back, make freind with some rated m frnds nad tell em to inform u if they see him on. I've told you to do so in towne, nah?
The problem is everyone is telling me he's quit. But I literally saw him online yesterday so I don't know what's what

Raiafii
07-15-2016, 03:13 PM
He does have kik and so does his brother Mike but I don't think they even look/use anymore
Huskybird told me you guys play another game now, taichi panda? Maybe i can find him there?

Magic Sword
07-15-2016, 03:24 PM
I heard his account is in someone else's possession, idk

Adamizero
07-16-2016, 01:31 AM
Impawlixxx back too few months ago
Still OG btw

Wysłane z mojego C6833 przy użyciu Tapatalka