PDA

View Full Version : New Digs?

Izbar
06-19-2010, 04:17 PM
Hey guys been playing my archer for the past week (be 40 tonight WOOT) and havnt been keeping up with the new chantress gear after they upgraded the elite items. Currentlly im running around with My Mobozas roab and Voodoo Fire Pin as well as the Dreamers Khafra Helm and the Dreamers Imhotep eye and have 19 M/s. Are there any other items out there offering more M/s that is Int based (none of that Thoth junk) or any other builds u mages are running? Thanks

Royce
06-19-2010, 04:25 PM
Nope. They totally messed up mana regen gear in Oasis part 1. You have the best stuff already. You want to wear oasis gear, the most mana regen it can give a mage is 6 M/s (While Thoth can give a warrior 25 M/s from gear alone) so you're better off sticking with the mamboza swamp stuff, or becoming a paladin like every other Int mage has done. It's a shame really...

King Richie
06-19-2010, 06:39 PM
Ah leave them to their work .. they will fix everything in due time =) !

Cascade
06-19-2010, 06:41 PM
Agreed:) our devs can fix anything.:)

King Richie
06-19-2010, 06:44 PM
I wonder can they fix my alcholism !

Cascade
06-19-2010, 06:46 PM
Let me fix that. Devs can fix anything IN GAME lol.

Elfche
06-19-2010, 11:08 PM
They will fix mana regen for pure int mages by... releasing a good set for part 2 hopefully and not having a plate wearer have more m/s than a mage (not to mention more armor, life etc etc)

Royce
06-20-2010, 08:16 AM
They will fix mana regen for pure int mages by... releasing a good set for part 2 hopefully and not having a plate wearer have more m/s than a mage (not to mention more armor, life etc etc)

I think you are correct though there better be a Thoth wand and bracer if things are going to be at least equal. What this major imbalance has shown however is that regen is too dependent on gear. A level 40 int Mage should have more like 15 M/s naturally and gear should provide no more than maybe 2 or 3 points each at most. I think this is the real problem. No other significant stat is governed so completely by your gear. It's not worth putting points in int if you gain nothing but a small bump in mana and regen.

Izbar
06-20-2010, 10:18 AM
Im thinking they may have wanted us to play the "palli". Everyone thinks Hybrids are a perversion of the game im beginning to think this was a suttle way of them slapping us in the face and saying thet hybrids are intended :P.

Justg
06-20-2010, 10:31 AM
Let us be very clear (again) and say that hybrids ARE encouraged in the game... we think they let you play in a very wide variety of ways.

ed anger
06-20-2010, 10:45 AM
I think you are correct though there better be a Thoth wand and bracer if things are going to be at least equal. What this major imbalance has shown however is that regen is too dependent on gear. A level 40 int Mage should have more like 15 M/s naturally and gear should provide no more than maybe 2 or 3 points each at most. I think this is the real problem. No other significant stat is governed so completely by your gear. It's not worth putting points in int if you gain nothing but a small bump in mana and regen.

i agree with this. regen for h/s and m/s should be more stat based, and items give a +% boost, not a straight addition boost.

im all for all builds being viable, but right now its the gear that counts more then anything.

Izbar
06-20-2010, 01:16 PM
Let us be very clear (again) and say that hybrids ARE encouraged in the game... we think they let you play in a very wide variety of ways.

Oh snap now we are getting fused at :P.
Don't get mad justg I'll go farm my Thoth gear asap!!!!!

Banned
06-20-2010, 02:05 PM
Oh snap now we are getting fused at :P.
Don't get mad justg I'll go farm my Thoth gear asap!!!!!

You better. Have you seen Justg? He looks like a mixture of Chuck Norris and Bill Engvall. Meaning, HE WILL KILL YOU.

Izbar
06-20-2010, 02:30 PM
Well to bad I'm in Thoth gear now bring sweet heart >.<