PDA

View Full Version : is this a glitch

thefirehawk
08-31-2011, 01:49 PM
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j474/jh97140/b51c3b3b.jpg it's clearly royal sewer hammer with fury armor so it's not a set but he's glowing is this a glitch

Formora
08-31-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm not a hundred percent certain but I think fury helm, armor and the sewer hammer does give a bonus. The shield of gratitude appearing on the hammer is a glitch though :)

Edit : According to Yanis' thread, these three items mentioned give a bonus of 5 crit, 1 h/s, 10 damage and 1 armor.

Ixillicus
08-31-2011, 03:34 PM
This is a real set. It's normal to get this bonus with that gear. I know it seems weird, but when they updated the crafted sets it started to work.

Xazic
08-31-2011, 03:35 PM
Yeah, I was surprised about that the first time I got to know, but it isn't a glitch. ;)

Cytokinesis
08-31-2011, 04:10 PM
? ff helmet and plate and sewer hammer give a set bonus?!

Survivorfan
08-31-2011, 04:13 PM
no this has been brought up before. He just equipped a fury set, got the sparkles and while still wearing set, he equipped the hammer. so he wore the set then changed the weapon, its a bug for sparkles but there is no set bonus that I know of

Formora
09-01-2011, 06:28 AM
no this has been brought up before. He just equipped a fury set, got the sparkles and while still wearing set, he equipped the hammer. so he wore the set then changed the weapon, its a bug for sparkles but there is no set bonus that I know of

Untrue. It's already been proven to give a set bonus. Anyways, the bug you described only shows if you stay on the inventory screen. The screenshot above was taken from another player's view of that character (you can see the "give" and "trade" buttons at the top").