PDA

View Full Version : EDIT: Circus is Here! :D

Justg
08-31-2011, 02:40 PM
Hey folks, our VAST apologies but the circus is not coming out today :( They ran into some trouble with the law outside of towne and need a day or so to clear it up. Sorry, we are working full steam to get it to you asap!

JaytB
08-31-2011, 02:41 PM
Oooooohhh :(

thefirehawk
So does that mean circus or update won't be coming

CanonicalKoi
Awwwwww. :( :( :( It was likely the clowns. Nothing but trouble, clowns. And I'm sure it'll be worth waiting for.

thefirehawk
08-31-2011, 02:42 PM
Is the update is not coming today or is it that the circus is just being postponed but the update is still coming today

Ixillicus
08-31-2011, 02:43 PM
Alright, we'll accept your apologies. but we want pink set teasers!!

mycroftxxx
08-31-2011, 02:44 PM
They got distracted by an ant who needed help.

thugimmortal
08-31-2011, 02:45 PM
lol get them a good lawyer and get them out quick

what about the other campaign

Orcish
08-31-2011, 02:45 PM
NP can't wait until the weekend begins!

Cytokinesis
08-31-2011, 02:46 PM
but...but...but..but... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrimsonTider
08-31-2011, 02:49 PM
I wonder... Apple=the law? hehe

razerfingers
08-31-2011, 02:49 PM
So i sold fort for no reason....great

thedream
08-31-2011, 02:51 PM
so the whole update is delayed what about mount fang????

Cascade
08-31-2011, 02:52 PM
Its no problem guys thanks for the heads up! Im looking forward to the release!

elianel
08-31-2011, 02:52 PM
Noooooooooooo

WoundedEagle
08-31-2011, 02:55 PM
depression.....

Hankomachos
08-31-2011, 02:55 PM
As long as it comes out befroe school starts (next wednesday) then I'll be happy. :sorrow:

Ixillicus
08-31-2011, 02:56 PM
so the whole update is delayed what about mount fang????
Mount Fang wasn't going to be part of this update. It was announced at same time, but wasn't scheduled for today. I think it was just guilds and Nuri's.

superglut2
08-31-2011, 02:59 PM
noo :( was super exited

skavenger216
08-31-2011, 03:00 PM
Yeah, wish I would have known this would happen before i called off work. As soon as you guys announced yesterday that it would release today, I called in an option day. BTW, I wouldn't have to call off work for the update if you guys would have given us the opportunity to reserve guild names in PL. Can't help but feel like STS dropped the ball on that, think of all the plat people would have spent on guild reservations! Now I have to just hope no one snatches it while I'm at work, or call off another day :(

I'm not mad, just a little annoyed. I know that guild name reservations were suggested to you guys at least a month ago.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to the expansion, the new area looks awesome!

Driazsomethingiforgot
08-31-2011, 03:03 PM
My dreams you are steping all over them.... Lol jkjk but I guess now I can go to the mall xD Mall of America that is thumb up for living in minnesota(:

TANKKAAR
08-31-2011, 03:09 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOooOOOOooOOO...... OH wait.....lol.... this is awesome for me unlike today, I have tomorrow off :-)

:banana:

dallasboycows
08-31-2011, 03:09 PM
I called this yesterday. Software and hardware never gets out when expected. Devs put out dates hoping but they know most the time. U can't tell me last night they didn't realize there were problems but hey that's how it goes so I sit and wait some more in anticipation. Late is better than never.

Physiologic
08-31-2011, 03:13 PM
I was reminded of this when I saw this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5os4NFeKFFs&feature=related

Swimmingstar
08-31-2011, 03:16 PM
:-<( What? is his nose too big? That's his mustache

Dahitman
08-31-2011, 03:18 PM
Waiting a couple more days is no big deal. Just play Star legends in the interm.

Dosumn1978
08-31-2011, 03:20 PM
Yeah, wish I would have known this would happen before i called off work. As soon as you guys announced yesterday that it would release today, I called in an option day. BTW, I wouldn't have to call off work for the update if you guys would have given us the opportunity to reserve guild names in PL. Can't help but feel like STS dropped the ball on that, think of all the plat people would have spent on guild reservations! Now I have to just hope no one snatches it while I'm at work, or call off another day :(

I'm not mad, just a little annoyed. I know that guild name reservations were suggested to you guys at least a month ago.

That.

Xazic
08-31-2011, 03:23 PM
O no! €&@#%$£¥! I was so looking forward to it... But NOW a day or two doesn't really matter, does it? :dejection:

dethmetaler
08-31-2011, 03:28 PM
Awwwwww. :( :( :( It was likely the clowns. Nothing but trouble, clowns. And I'm sure it'll be worth waiting for.

Dirty clowns, smell like cabbage...

Kakatoa91
08-31-2011, 03:29 PM
Whhaaaaaat....

Oh no... now im forced to get out and drink vodka with my friends... ;)

Paar
08-31-2011, 03:29 PM
I got outta school to get this News :'( Oh wellz Sts Will Get the job done right!!(,:

thefirehawk
08-31-2011, 03:32 PM
I got outta school to get this News :'( Oh wellz Sts Will Get the job done right!!(,:
Ya do u know how hard game development is just give them some time

lilgangster
08-31-2011, 03:36 PM
where is mount fang?!!??!?!?! i know where nuris howl is A.K.A. as pocket circus. but i cant seem to find mount fang (the map with the vampires)

Corpser
08-31-2011, 03:37 PM
grrr i set my alarm and everything!

octavos
08-31-2011, 03:37 PM

yup, wait....i see a BEAR!....get it....birds/mages after him....he has a tutu, hes armed and dangerous. :p
no worries devs :D

Hayabusaz
08-31-2011, 03:40 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooo .................................................. ... :applause: YAY ! :applause:

Yvonnel
08-31-2011, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up g! I will try to patiently await the update.

Must keep telling myself.......

Patience is a virtue.....
Patience is a.....
Patience is.....
Patience.....

Ah heck I'm just gonna :sorrow:

JaytB
08-31-2011, 03:52 PM

I feel your pain, I took half a day off too. But yeah, no point in being mad, that wouldn't get the update to us any sooner. But.. GOD! the anticipation!! LOL

Hayabusaz
08-31-2011, 03:57 PM
Wait ! Clowns are in the update, right ? Clowns says and makes jokes, right ? Maybe it's a joke ! Maybe uodpate is coming, who knows !

Should I just get out ... ? *starting to put he's head down and walks at the door..*

dallasboycows
08-31-2011, 03:59 PM
Just cuz something's hard doesn't give an excuse to fail or give false expectations. If problems were being self with then why give an exact date. U think game drc is only hard thing in life? How bout designing pharm drugs, missles, birth control. Good thing everyone doesn't just say whoops sorry didn't expect tht. Sorry u have 5 kids now, we blew up 20 civiliAns and tht drug u took will give u schizophrenia. Lmao. Just giving a hard time. Just a game.

LwMark
08-31-2011, 04:05 PM
Just beacuse the new map is a circus an clowns does not makin delaying this funny at all ;)

Imacoolbirdd
08-31-2011, 04:25 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........ .. Where was i...?

Wilddar
08-31-2011, 05:03 PM
So my understanding is the guild update isn't coming today too? Also keep up the good work Spacetime, your doing a great job. :)

brian_spence_ni
08-31-2011, 05:05 PM
Well it says the release is tomorrow on the screen after log-in. I'll survive

oxdream81
08-31-2011, 05:08 PM
O.m.g

약속은 지킵시다!

apocketlegend
08-31-2011, 05:10 PM
What got in trouble? Omg wow....

Duped
08-31-2011, 05:14 PM
Yea, as long as the news says Level cap coming tomorrow STS has never misinformed :) Very smart move on their part!

Stop complaining and admit it, they duped you ;) It will be here "tomorrow" for sure

mycroftxxx
08-31-2011, 05:25 PM
I was reminded of this when I saw this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5os4NFeKFFs&feature=related

I remember the Krusty version of that from the Simpsons…

Buddyf97
08-31-2011, 05:39 PM
Justg is so awesome he's a bird and can tank! Similar to my signature, xD
Well... No update but I'll just pvp with my dodge bear and raise my kdr before I need to test lvl 60 builds!

Kossi
08-31-2011, 05:46 PM
chill guys, just wait the 96 hours, geez -.-

Satyr
08-31-2011, 05:49 PM

STS dropped the ball? Are you kidding me? In an economy where many people would feel lucky to even have a job, you took time off work TO PLAY A FREAKING GAME !!! I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.....:stupid:

skavenger216
08-31-2011, 06:37 PM
STS dropped the ball? Are you kidding me? In an economy where many people would feel lucky to even have a job, you took time off work TO PLAY A FREAKING GAME !!! I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.....:stupid:

Apparantly you misread my post. I said they dropped the ball by not offering guild name reservations for PL. They did it with character names in SL, and I'm sure it would have generated a decent amount of plat for them. I would have definitely spent some plat to reserve my guild name, as I'm sure many other GM's would have.

dallasboycows
08-31-2011, 07:03 PM

I don't feel lucky to have a job. I feel smart that I chose a job that I have job security. i was in Marines which i doubt I will be laid off and now UPS for many many years. The day I get laid off from UPS is the day the US becomes a 3rd world country. Flaming someone for taking a day off. Don't hate cuz some people have money and job security. bring on the flames cuz i know they are coming.

Moogerfooger
08-31-2011, 07:07 PM
The ungratefulness on this thread is staggering. It's a game....a cool one, but still a game. Relax, it'll happen when it happens.

Zeus
08-31-2011, 07:13 PM
The ungratefulness on this thread is staggering. It's a game....a cool one, but still a game. Relax, it'll happen when it happens.

You're saying that because Sam is letting you steal his beer from his fridge. :)

All joking aside, I'm sure there are others ways people can entertain themselves in the meantime. Big companies delay launch dates all the time and the community adjusts. STS is no different, so just be cool and get on with it :).

dallasboycows
08-31-2011, 07:37 PM
being upset because devs didn't come through on their date doesn't mean we aren't grateful. It just means we are impatient and excited.

And the beer comment. That's when I drink my beer. After work when I fire up the good ole PL. And yes we will all find something else to do. I'm catching up on all my "breaking bad", "weeds", "supernatural", etc. episodes. So we bitch it hasn't came out yet, who cares. Guess what, those of us that bitch the loudest are the same people who will be screaming the loudest praise the first day in utter joy as we blast through levels. I love pocket legends and am grateful to have such entertainment but guess what it's not life or death. I'll go do a million other things the day the game dies.

here go waste some time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWVpUv2gHXo&feature=related

Lowlyspy
08-31-2011, 07:47 PM
Dont worry everybody, the show must go on!.....in about 2 days. Its ok g, make sure the devs dont get locked up for ever and ever and we're cool :)

MoarPewPew
08-31-2011, 07:48 PM
Hey folks, our VAST apologies but the circus is not coming out today :( They ran into some trouble with the law outside of towne and need a day or so to clear it up. Sorry, we are working full steam to get it to you asap!

I heard it was the collision boxes that would not let them enter forest haven. Even the strong man is having trouble moving them.

LtJazz
08-31-2011, 08:08 PM
Ok will wait. Gives me more time to lvl my 53 bird up :)

StompArtist
08-31-2011, 08:32 PM
Better a late release than having the update pulled for major bug...

gotrocks420
08-31-2011, 09:26 PM

I heard it was the collision boxes that would not let them enter forest haven. Even the strong man is having trouble moving them.

Lol'd irl :p

ocagrevy
08-31-2011, 09:52 PM

Some of us dont know what a bad economy is.. i turn down multiple jobs daily simply because i have too much work as it is (yes i live in usa). if i didnt work for myself i would take a day off to play pl. Just sayin.....

Wilddar
08-31-2011, 10:17 PM
Lol'd irl :p

Same with me I was like "are you kidding me lol" :)

Ovocotto
09-01-2011, 03:48 AM
It will be' rdy for today?:)

Hayabusaz
09-01-2011, 04:45 AM
It will be' rdy for today?:)
[/url]

I hope so .. :)

WoundedEagle
09-01-2011, 05:40 AM
Oh hey look! It's yesterday's tomorrow.

Navygreen
09-01-2011, 06:03 AM
lol i was in the AO pool the time the system announced the delay and everyone was like nooooooooooooooo lol it was pretty funny

Hayabusaz
09-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Little contest :

The one that find's out when update will come out, wins 10,000 gold !
So, when do you guys think it will come out ? Today ? Tomorrow ? In few days ?

Just a little contest for people who can't wait.. :cheerful:

Kraze
09-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Do what the iOS users did for nearly two months waiting on sl be patient it'll come out eventually

Navygreen
09-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Do what the iOS users did for nearly two months waiting on sl be patient it'll come out eventually

Pretty much.. I still have a ways to go before I can even think about 56-61. :D

Will be fun turning the circus into my new merch spot though! Will see how that works out. The new traders haven

CanonicalKoi
09-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Oh hey look! It's yesterday's tomorrow.

Or tomorrow's yesterday. Or even last year's next year! :D LQTM

Mageprodigy
09-01-2011, 10:29 AM
:(
:(

WoundedEagle
09-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Or tomorrow's yesterday. Or even last year's next year! :D LQTM
Brynnypoo, you're hilarious! :)

CanonicalKoi
09-01-2011, 12:11 PM
Brynnypoo, you're hilarious! :)

Not really, Woundy-poo. You started it. ;-)

Nickyeagle
09-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Well I know yesterday Sam told us it would be later in the afternoon, before the update got cancelled, so I am asummeing that if it does hapen today, it will happen in the late afternoon. :)

dallasboycows
09-01-2011, 01:02 PM
The update has been pushed back till mid September didn't u hear? ;)

TANKKAAR
09-01-2011, 01:05 PM
The update has been pushed back till mid September didn't u hear? ;)

Blasphemy!

nazgulking
09-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Blasphemy!

Agreed, I propose to put that heretic on fire!

TANKKAAR
09-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Agreed, I propose to put that heretic on fire!

I second this! Burn the witch!!!

Zeubermensch
09-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Ironically enough, I bet someone in STS actually got in trouble with the police.. Lol! They are just fronting as an ironic joke ;)

DJMdivine
09-01-2011, 01:36 PM
Any dev wanna comment on any info as where things stand as of now? :P

brian_spence_ni
09-01-2011, 02:32 PM
This is genuinely disappointing. Oh, well, at least a few more hard-cores can get the Crown of Persistence

Justg
09-01-2011, 02:44 PM
After an extended series of negotiations, the Circus was let off with a "warning".

They've arrived - get in thar!