PDA

View Full Version : highest posts per day?

Cascade
06-19-2010, 08:21 PM
What is the highest posts per day post yours here! Mines 12.26. I have posted atlest a hundred times today :)

KingFu
06-19-2010, 08:23 PM
Mine his about 11.55!

PvP
06-19-2010, 08:23 PM
Quality over quantity. :p

Cascade
06-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Lol I post good information and you know it :)

KingFu
06-19-2010, 08:36 PM
Lol I post good information and you know it :)

I know nothing! ;)

JK

Cascade does post informing and well thought out and said comments and messages.

Cascade
06-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks :D you post very good information and comments too! :D

Banned
06-19-2010, 08:54 PM
I know nothing! ;)

JK

Cascade does post informing and well thought out and said comments and messages.

Not to be mean, but he doesn't. He has a good idea once in a while, but other the that...no.

I only spread truth.

flaimdude
06-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Mine is... *checks* 8.40. :) It's probably lower because there's times when I post a lot, and there's times (like when I first joined) where I hardly post at all.

Cascade
06-19-2010, 09:06 PM
@banned-laughs
@flaimdude-me too there are times where I post aton then I don't post for like 3 days.

Cascade
06-19-2010, 09:07 PM
@banned-laughs
@flaimdude-me too there are times where I post aton then I don't post for like 3 days.

Cascade
06-19-2010, 09:07 PM
Oops man something is messed up I keep posting twice sorry :(

Banned
06-19-2010, 09:15 PM
Don't laugh at me. I'll eat your posts. Do you want that to happen? Do you?!??

Neurion
06-19-2010, 09:21 PM
I don't want to be rude, I know a some of you with high post counts are actually sensible, but is posts/day actually something to be proud of?

vulgarstrike
06-19-2010, 09:23 PM
I'm not posting as much since the chat came out, i don't really feel a need to post to communicate anymore. however, mine is right now 17 posts a day.

flaimdude
06-19-2010, 09:34 PM
Yeah, the chatbox has also probably cut back on my posting haha.

KingFu
06-19-2010, 10:18 PM
Not to be mean, but he doesn't. He has a good idea once in a while, but other the that...no.

I only spread truth.

From what I have seen he is helpful and informative. Don't hate, appreciate!

Banned
06-19-2010, 10:22 PM
I don't want to be rude, I know a some of you with high post counts are actually sensible, but is posts/day actually something to be proud of?

Agreed. I don't even think a high post count is something to be proud of. Your just writing stuff on the Internet, it's not like you won a gold medal at the damn Olympics.

EDIT: Mystical, it's not hate, it's truth.

KingFu
06-19-2010, 10:24 PM
I don't even think a high post count is something to be proud of. Your just writing stuff on the Internet, it's not like you won the damn Olympics.

LOL! No, but it might show that you're a dedicated member if you have a high post count. You have a ton of posts, so I look at your post count and think that you must play this game a fair amount and are very social and maybe even opinionated.

Cascade
06-19-2010, 10:45 PM
Thanks for getting my back mystic :D

Banned
06-19-2010, 10:48 PM
LOL! No, but it might show that you're a dedicated member if you have a high post count. You have a ton of posts, so I look at your post count and think that you must play this game a fair amount and are very social and maybe even opinionated.

Sure, you can look at it that way. But then again...Gwen. Resident spamaholic and the queen of all that is random.

Nuff said.

Cascade
06-19-2010, 10:50 PM
It seems to me that you arnt acting very mature for being a 794 poster. -.-

Banned
06-19-2010, 10:54 PM
It seems to me that you arnt acting very mature for being a 794 poster. -.-

Well, if you think that post count determines maturity, you better re-read the sacred Internet handbook. :p

Cascade
06-19-2010, 11:00 PM
No such thing and who said I was determining maturity by post count I just said your post count because it goes to show that everyone knows that your mature and that your not acting mature right now.

Elfche
06-19-2010, 11:00 PM
I might win this 1 since I am relatively new:

But as some people pointed out, quality > quantity

Cascade
06-19-2010, 11:03 PM
And I'm going to stop arguing because I'm being immature for arguing sorry.

Banned
06-19-2010, 11:05 PM
No such thing and who said I was determining maturity by post count I just said your post count because it goes to show that everyone knows that your mature and that your not acting mature right now.

I'm simply stating my opinion. And don't worry, you can critize it as much as you want. I like a good debate. ;)

And don't worry about it Cascade, atleast your not a jerk. Overall, I can say your a nice guy. I was just critizing your post content. No hard feelings I hope?

KingFu
I must say, everyone has a different posting style. Each is very important in different types of threads. Banned you have you opinion we will have ours. I find Cascades post to be informing and well educated, you may look at them and think they are useless. If everyone in the world had the same opinion then everyone would be driving in the same color car and have the same exact things everywhere you look. The world would be boring, I have learned speak your mind if it is necessary. If you have something positive to say, say it, if you don't, then it would be best to keep our mouth shut. :)

Rebel
Cascade, just by posting this thread and the comments that you have posted in this thread, you have showed us that many of your posts are uninformational and provide no constructive feedback. Yes, occasionally you have a good idea, but most of the time your comments are something along the lines of "that sounds like a great idea" or "Hmmm... Sounds interesting". Yes, these comments are fine. Just add more to them. Tell us WHY the thread is interesting and WHY it is a great idea. Also, just a heads for thr future. There is such a thing as deletion of a post (like your double post) and editing a post.

Cascade
06-19-2010, 11:09 PM
Yeah its all good banned : D

Banned
06-19-2010, 11:09 PM
I must say, everyone has a different posting style. Each is very important in different types of threads. Banned you have you opinion we will have ours. I find Cascades post to be informing and well educated, you may look at them and think they are useless. If everyone in the world had the same opinion then everyone would be driving in the same color car and have the same exact things everywhere you look. The world would be boring, I have learned speak your mind if it is necessary. If you have something positive to say, say it, if you don't, then it would be best to keep our mouth shut. :)

Well, if the world worked the way your suggesting(if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all), we would probably end up having a rebirth of the Nazi party.

EDIT: Exactly Rebel.

Cascade
06-19-2010, 11:11 PM
And thanks rebel that hurt but good advice :D

KingFu
06-19-2010, 11:14 PM
Well, if the world worked the way your suggesting(if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all), we would probably end up having a rebirth of the Nazi party.

EDIT: Exactly Rebel.

Just when I thought I was getting to you......it goes right over your head....

Cascade, just by posting this thread and the comments that you have posted in this thread, you have showed us that many of your posts are uninformational and provide no constructive feedback. Yes, occasionally you have a good idea, but most of the time your comments are something along the lines of "that sounds like a great idea" or "Hmmm... Sounds interesting". Yes, these comments are fine. Just add more to them. Tell us WHY the thread is interesting and WHY it is a great idea. Also, just a heads for thr future. There is such a thing as deletion of a post (like your double post) and editing a post.

Spoken like a true gentleman! :P

PvP
06-19-2010, 11:15 PM
Alright well now that we're done giving constructive and potentially or potentially not hurtful feedback, lets at least stay on the topic. Lets leave this thread with the daily post average and not add anything to it. The other thread earlier got locked for similar arguments, constructive or not. If people are getting offended we should probably leave it like it is. So anyway...I have about 7 posts per day. I post a bit every day, but some days I'm just too busy to post. Other days I'll be on all day viewing threads. It just depends.

KingFu
06-19-2010, 11:18 PM
Alright well now that we're done giving constructive and potentially or potentially not hurtful feedback, lets at least stay on the topic. Lets leave this thread with the daily post average and not add anything to it. The other thread earlier got locked for similar arguments, constructive or not. If people are getting offended we should probably leave it like it is. So anyway...I have about 7 posts per day. I post a bit every day, but some days I'm just too busy to post. Other days I'll be on all day viewing threads. It just depends.

Thanks PVP/Pex for getting us back on topic. 12 posts per day now!

Cascade
06-19-2010, 11:18 PM
Thanks pvp :D

Banned
06-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Just when I thought I was getting to you......it goes right over your head....

Spoken like a true gentleman! :P

Well, he said the exact same thing as me, except he added some examples. I don't get why I got attacked but it's fine, I'll stop arguing right here.

I think my posts per day is 16 or something.

EDIT: It's 11 actually.

Gwendaline
06-19-2010, 11:48 PM
K... Thats it. I'm gonna have to stab you in the neck.... All of you

King Richie
06-20-2010, 04:17 AM
I think mines 15 . something =) !

flaimdude
06-20-2010, 11:32 AM
I'd like to point out quality > quantity. However, when you combine quality with quantity, you win! :) And we're not saying that forums shouldn't be any fun and that the should be all serious, but excessive spam/random/non-contributive posts *cough* don't help the forums. Basically, if you're doing better than *cough*, like you are Cascade, you're doing good. Oh, and I've definitely seen a recent improvement in your posts, so good job man. :)

And I'm going to stop arguing because I'm being immature for arguing sorry.

*high-five* Case in point. Also, internet arguments are teh lulz.

Cascade
06-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Lol yeah they are and thanks flaim :)