PDA

View Full Version : Awwwww crap really?

tjornan
06-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Hey u guys just got outta the hospital yesterday... Im in florida rite now! U know enjoying the beach, the sunshine, the babes... Ok i wish! Heres wat really happened: i was enjoying a relaxinf pool sit, wen i got up, tripped and got a lovely, big, fat, nasty cut on my arm... So i got AIDS.... Ok jk jk. But i put off going to the doctor cuz the bill for my stay there for the posion ivy incident was soooooo frickin huge i didnt want to run up another one. So being the super lucky person that i am....( Btw this is probably gwendalines fault... Using some secretive bad luck transmitter to zap me with it...) it got infected... So now im sitting on my hotel bed, watching the lovely senery, all the beautiful girls. From the 35 floor... Im not supposed to do anything active for 3 days.. But good thing PL isnt very active rite? So basically my trip is ruined... OMFG I see Tony Haward stealing all the good girls! BP ruins everything doesnt it?

Cascade
06-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Lol well hope your feeling better atlest your in florida :)

flaimdude
06-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Get better soon man! :) Soz about the cut, glad you didn't get AIDS, haha. XD

KingFu
06-19-2010, 09:21 PM
GOSH YOU SCARED ME AT AIDS!!!! Hope you feel better bro! Why are all the PL players in the hospital? I am now noticing they were both enchantresses.....so who's next? LOL! Come to California you can hang with me and we can pick up babes together! ;)

Dizko
06-19-2010, 10:11 PM
What part of florida? Im there now :)

KingFu
06-19-2010, 10:14 PM
I WANNA GO TO ORLANDO AND SEE THE HARRY POTTER THING IN UNIVERSAL STUDIOS! Why couldn't they have it here in SO CAL?

tjornan
06-20-2010, 01:10 PM
Ya well im staying in orlando so it sux worse for me.... i could see the line for it

Gwendaline
06-21-2010, 01:16 AM
If my post wasnt general discussion worthy, How is this?

Elfche
06-21-2010, 01:57 AM
If my post wasnt general discussion worthy, How is this?

dude you are the worst. I swear... just stop spamming and crying like a little baby

King Richie
06-21-2010, 04:34 AM
Dude trjornan you better have not been joking about the thing you said in my "wheres my party thread" because Me my Mam and her Dad have all had cancer so that is so uncool if you were joking if not sorry to hear it dude but just go have fun and get drunk alot .. thats what i did =) it works !