PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion--Contest Reward Idea

CanonicalKoi
08-31-2011, 06:16 PM
How about Dev For a Day? The winner would get (limited) Dev-like powers for an X-number-of-hours period. Do the "kill all" thing, basically be untouchable to enemies, but without the awesome power (and responsibility) of the Hammer of Bannage. Possibly allow them to give away antennas or other goodies to the hordes.

Matutd
08-31-2011, 06:22 PM
Well I would definitely enter this contest :) that is an unbelievable idea :)

TheMatrixMan
08-31-2011, 06:23 PM
Yea me too :D sounds pretty cool. But wouldnt the person who gives antennas have like a limit or something?

KingFu
08-31-2011, 06:26 PM
Very good idea, but I can see loads of abuse coming from it. Such as super super fast farming, both for loot and kills. Could ruin the marker:/

Irulelol
08-31-2011, 06:27 PM
Yup wuld be aswome :o i could be mexican duk santa clause if i wore my sombrero XD

TheMatrixMan
08-31-2011, 06:28 PM
Maybe that can be a good thing, you know? Since that person DID win the contest, why not have the privilege to do so for a while? Just saying :P

Paar
08-31-2011, 07:19 PM
This is a accident waiting to happen if this were A contest reward Definantly!! Ruin the whole game!!! Killz Untouchable... BAD! Lol and They grant themselves Unlimited plat or gold... If this were to happen there would have to be ALOT .. of Restrictions Just Sayin...(:

octavos
09-01-2011, 12:21 PM
This is a accident waiting to happen if this were A contest reward Definantly!! Ruin the whole game!!! Killz Untouchable... BAD! Lol and They grant themselves Unlimited plat or gold... If this were to happen there would have to be ALOT .. of Restrictions Just Sayin...(:

ummm yea -1, not a good idea.