PDA

View Full Version : Engineer Team Support

CyberHealer
08-31-2011, 06:40 PM
Most Engineers ask me and comments, what skills you have? You have many kills, congratulation, and so on. Thank You, and thanks my former Guild Anarchist. I value Team support, as Engineer, I build my skills base on pure healing ,buff, and Team defense. I am, you can say, modern day healer, or a healer guru , or just a pure old school "healer'. Here are my skills ........empathy6....transfer6....protection6....re vive1....suppression6 great for delta and numa hordes, most say, its useless skill, it save my life and others many time. And sometimes, I may switch suppression 6 for leech 6. So that's it , I only have 5 skills
30000++kills / Guild Master Engineer /level 26
~~~~~>>CyberMedic<<<~~~~:dejection:

Silentarrow
08-31-2011, 06:41 PM
Very impressive kill count :).

CyberHealer
08-31-2011, 06:50 PM
Thank You Slientarrow:saturn:

CyberHealer
09-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Hello, i just want to add, i decide it to take out suppression 6, amd replace it with pain 6,Why?,You may ask, pain 6 cool down is way short, Transfernce 6 and pain 6 cool down is 8 seconds. Surpression cool down is 16seconds. Yes, i like to use my skills at max level. and still i have 5 skills,when level cap is rasie, i may max out "Leech". :encouragement: Leech 6.... Transferncer 6... is a great attack and heal skill, follow with pain. "Leech" cooldown is 15 seconds, thats not so bad. Suppression in my eyes, is great skill, for example, i wait on commando to use his/her area of effect skill, when mob/baddies still live, I use my suppression 6 to hold bad guiys at bay, and pick them off one at a time. Remember, pratice, and you dont have to follow my path, is just my way of playing and having fun. You can turn your Engineer, in to a mage, and anti healer. I try this, cool down take longer, but you kill way faster. No revive...., Emphty 1...., wither 6.. pain6...leach 6. Sonic Boom 6. Thats my way turning Engineer in to a combat mage, with pure intell, and the best gear, Sunwalker atm. Thank you, and thanks for reading.
---->>>CyberMedic<------

Hullukko
09-01-2011, 11:29 AM
As someone with only 6k kills I'm not much of an engineer to say here, but I can't help but add one thing. Although I concur with CyberHealer totally about old school team support. If a team member dies close enough to me I consider that to be my fault. Damage infliction and all that comes as a secondary objective.

The one thing I'd like to add that is that "pain 1". Almost any of the points from that setup could be sacrificed for that. The damage from pain is pretty much useless (so I'd never pump it past that), but I've found the short stun that it does massively helpful against pretty much any slightly tougher opponent, nowhere more so than in the uncharted ruins.

Alternatively I would very much like to hear counter arguments as to why not use that. And if you haven't used that much, then for the love of god, give it a whirl. It is absolutely one of the corner stones of my gaming.

CyberHealer
09-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Thank you Hullukko, pain 1.. maybe good enough, but I do see a diff, no argument here. Atm, since level cap is at 26, I am Team Support . As levels go up, my dream engineer, will be a true battle cleric.:eagerness: