PDA

View Full Version : New Kid in town...

Paar
08-31-2011, 09:09 PM
Ok well I just moved to a new school and.. It kinda sux :P there are some pretty cool kids that are my friends but of course the Kid who thinks he's Soo Cool lol He tryin to bully me around and I would do somethin but! I dont wanna have a bad rep when i just moved here... Any Advice?? What should I do!

Cascade
08-31-2011, 09:11 PM
Ignore him or just go tell the principal...I dont really have bully problems cuz im pretty solidly built and i look intimidating...(Not bragging :p)

Zeus
08-31-2011, 09:14 PM
Easy. The thing about these people is that they feed off the public's approval. So, what you need to do to get him off your back (or what I did whenever I moved and some kid gave me a tough time). Verbal confrontation, when loads of people are watching. Make him look stupid and he will sure as hell remember to leave you alone next time around. It's pretty easy to pick out flaws of somebody. Just make sure you don't make yourself look stupid while attempting to make him look stupid; it's a skilled practice :).

MoarPewPew
I would talk to him/her about it first and tell him or her how it makes you feel. Ask him/her to put them self in your shoes.
If it continues tell the teacher. The teacher is required to report any incident of bullying to the police if the student continues to do it. Just to let you know depending on your state Bullying now is criminal offense.

Tvis
Try to avoid him, but if you see him, don't freak out or make a big deal about it. Just keep your cool :)

Paar
Ignore him or just go tell the principal...I dont really have bully problems cuz im pretty solidly built and i look intimidating...(Not bragging :p)

Thx bro but I not a teller but a fighter lolz I wanna beat him up!!! But Dont want that bad Rep to the teachers and Princabal especially :/

Paar
08-31-2011, 09:16 PM
Easy. The thing about these people is that they feed off the public's approval. So, what you need to do to get him off your back (or what I did whenever I moved and some kid gave me a tough time). Verbal confrontation, when loads of people are watching. Make him look stupid and he will sure as hell remember to leave you alone next time around. It's pretty easy to pick out flaws of somebody. Just make sure you don't make yourself look stupid while attempting to make him look stupid; it's a skilled practice :).

Thats a GREAT IDEA!!!! Thx Apollo!!:)

Zeus
08-31-2011, 09:16 PM
Also, I wanted to add, only do this to stand up for yourself. PLEASE! Do not become to bully. That wasn't that point.

Paar
08-31-2011, 09:18 PM
[QUOTE=Apollo:399976]Also, I wanted to add, only do this to stand up for yourself. PLEASE! Do not become to bully. That wasn't that point.[/QUOTE

I cant be a bully lolz Im to Nice! XD just like fighting tho thats how i was taught to defend my self :/

Paar
08-31-2011, 09:21 PM
Thx guys ima delete this kinda pointless...

WoundedEagle
08-31-2011, 09:35 PM
I feel ya Paar. I'm new kid, but a sophomore. Some seniors asked if I was a Freshman on Freshman Friday and I said no an they said Bull$&@". I said oh you don't believe me^? Look at my schedule dude. He replied nah just scram. I Said No, you better look at my schedule if you're looking for a fight. Then he acted surprised and I finishe my lunch. There arennot always cool people out there

Otukura
08-31-2011, 09:50 PM
I feel ya Paar. I'm new kid, but a sophomore. Some seniors asked if I was a Freshman on Freshman Friday and I said no an they said Bull$&@". I said oh you don't believe me^? Look at my schedule dude. He replied nah just scram. I Said No, you better look at my schedule if you're looking for a fight. Then he acted surprised and I finishe my lunch. There arennot always cool people out there

shorty :​p

Paar
08-31-2011, 10:03 PM

Thx bro that help alot (:and way to tell those seniors off I tried that and lol I guess I run faster xD

Cytokinesis
09-01-2011, 02:38 PM
shorty :​p
Lol