PDA

View Full Version : Next Update?

TheJKBrother
07-15-2016, 06:22 AM
I was looking at the map a few days ago and saw something.
West for Stronghold there is somekind of sea-monster in the water.

I dont know if its just because it makes the map look cool or what but then i realized something.
In the pirate update there is a ship really close to the maps...

And we also saw The Dragons Jewel as a part of the update - What a nice ship.

Then there is The Tindirin update.
There is also some kind of dragon icon around the tindirin update

We saw lots of dragons in that update - some bigger than others.

I might be the only thinking this but yeah... Will we see a sea-monster in the next update?
Will it be a map underwater where we have to save some mermaids? ;D

What u guys think?

greekAL
07-15-2016, 06:26 AM
next update u will need a house to access the maps i believe and if u have a house u will insta banish the mobs and u will have 50% chance to banish the boss with auto attack!

TheJKBrother
07-15-2016, 06:50 AM
Well im glad u took ur time to right that ;)

TheJKBrother
07-15-2016, 06:52 AM
next update u will need a house to access the maps i believe and if u have a house u will insta banish the mobs and u will have 50% chance to banish the boss with auto attack!

Well im glad u took ur time to right that ;)

Arcael
07-15-2016, 07:02 AM
Nice observation skills lol I never looked at that map more than 3 seconds haha

Arcael
07-15-2016, 07:04 AM

Lol the sarcasm is appreciated but let's not the bitterness affect our overall gameplay, shall we :witless:

greekAL
07-15-2016, 07:26 AM
Lol the sarcasm is appreciated but let's not the bitterness affect our overall gameplay, shall we :witless:

no need bitterness affect us XD we are already affected by overal nerfs/buffs and free stats :)

mistery
07-15-2016, 08:00 AM
dunno about this, but i noticed that warrior sword and shield animation (when standing still) is changed

Lunarpvp
07-15-2016, 08:03 AM

If true ... AL is becoming pay2win.

Zeazimeh
07-15-2016, 08:11 AM
That sea monster was present in the map long ago..
But it will be interesting to see underwater maps
But what about Nordr dungeon.. what happened to that???? It was teased but nothing happened

TheJKBrother
07-15-2016, 08:18 AM
But what about Nordr dungeon.. what happened to that???? It was teased but nothing happened

There migth be some kind of conection between the nord map and the next update...
Interesting... Also they are not that far away from each other on the map... (the sea monster and Stronghold)

Gouiwaa9000
07-15-2016, 08:42 AM

Pretty sure your from the wrong time-line premium nord mines were closed ages ago.

Suentous PO
07-15-2016, 09:09 AM
Ooooor

They just like putting sea monsters in all their maps just cuz.
This is from pl....

Zeazimeh
07-15-2016, 10:34 AM
Pretty sure your from the wrong time-line premium nord mines were closed ages ago.
I am referring to the inaccessible mine located at the north eastern tip of stronghold. It was teased to be opened around the time of the expansion.