PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Devs!

KingFu
06-19-2010, 11:10 PM
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks to all the devs for their hard work and dedication to making this the best app ever IMO. I am not trying to suck up, just giving credit where credit is due.

I think we should all post something that we like about the devs to show our appreciation!

I'll start: I like how the devs listen to our opinions and work to put it into the game to make all of us happy!

Elfche
06-19-2010, 11:13 PM
I'll start: I like how the devs listen to our opinions and work to put it into the game to make all of us happy!

x2

at first I was skeptical and felt like the community is not being listened to, but I am glad to know people like justg, and the rest of the dev team, are actually looking into the suggestions that the community and I have proposed to them

Gwendaline
06-19-2010, 11:13 PM
JustG has a crush on me. Thats why I like him.. :)

Cascade
06-19-2010, 11:14 PM
I like how the devs are always there when you need them.

Banned
06-19-2010, 11:19 PM
I like how the devs saved me from a burning building.

But seriously, I really appreciate everything they have done. Yeah, it may just be a game, but through all their hard work, it shows that they actually care about us.

Thanks Spacetime

KingFu
06-19-2010, 11:22 PM
I like how the devs saved me from a burning building.

But seriously, I really appreciate everything they have done. Yeah, it may just be a game, but through all their hard work, it shows that they care enough about us to want to see us happy.

Thanks Spacetime

Yeah, I can't think of one dev that doesn't have a reason for us to love em! lol! Spacetime you rock!

Justg
06-19-2010, 11:24 PM
wow folks... we love you too!

Rebel
06-19-2010, 11:39 PM
wow folks... we love you too!

I'm touched! Tears came to my eyes...

Anyway, yes, the Devs provide us with their acknowledgements to our posts and suggestions. They basically tend to out every needs and wants. I feel like they would pick me up off the ground if I fell and got a "boo-boo". And I won't stop there! They would then dust me off and tell me that they love me (you already did). They would then go on to kiss my wittle cut and sing to me "every little thing is gonna be alright". Wow, did I just talk to you guys about what I dream about every night? Nah, my dreams are pretty close to that though!

Dizko
06-19-2010, 11:48 PM
I like how Justg doesn't let his alcoholism influence his work.

Too much.

;)

Interim7
06-19-2010, 11:58 PM
I like how "Justg" and most of the other Devs' forum names are nigh impossible to pronounce.

Just-guh. Just-egg. Just-gee.

The last one sounds peculiarly like a suspicious breakfast cereal. Or, perhaps, suspiciously like a peculiar rap-man.

Gwendaline
06-19-2010, 11:59 PM
Justg is short for JustG'Zus

Elfche
06-20-2010, 12:56 AM
lol someone asked him what his name should be for some game and he told him "just g" and the guy put justg... LOL l2read. It was somewhere on the forums

King Richie
06-20-2010, 04:16 AM
I like how JustG encourages my Alcholism !

flaimdude
06-20-2010, 11:26 AM
No, you say justg's name as 'g', since it's just g. XD And asommers is kinda like awesomers. :)

Anyways, the devs are awesome... because they put up with so much crap that people give them with useless complaints and such, and they still keep pressing on! :) Also, I have yet to met another dev(s) that are this active in their forums/chat. You go devs, you guys are awesome.

tjornan
06-20-2010, 01:09 PM
i like how the devs dont fool around with my grandma.... wait.... i swear i heard someone yell from inside my grandmothers bedroom "I got a Pharoahs Shield of Isis! Wooooohooooo!" SO NOW I HATE YOU!

not really i like how the devs dont work in the background, there always in the open (ninja style)

Furrawn
06-21-2010, 02:49 AM
I appreciate first and foremost that they have created PL - the most awesome game ever. I'm impressed by the comfortable relationship they have with forum folk and that they consider & listen to what everyone says- even when it's negative...

And... I know it's silly...
But I appreciated so much JustG posting feel better when I was in the hospital. My husband saw it & told me about it...

I think any game or forum can only be as good as its roots... The devs are great roots that support and grow this wonderful little PL world.

Kudos!

Obliteration
06-21-2010, 03:14 AM
Asommers gave me my first..... B0n3r. Applaud him.... Errr I said him :(