PDA

View Full Version : general question dev

mrm
07-15-2016, 04:55 PM
This is just something thats tingling my mind your dodge that you have to what does it do, from comen sence it means that you can dodge a decent amount of damge? Or does it mean that the odds of dodging an atk ? Or does it mean you have the chance to dodge a stun or all above another qestion is does this only count in pve or both pve and pvp or is it just a there stats, its one of the only stats you dont get a jewel for eather i know fin jewels gives you some sorry for bit of common qestion just think its intresting to would know

Plqgue
07-15-2016, 05:11 PM
+1 good question

Befs
07-15-2016, 05:27 PM
It's your chance to dodge an attack completely.

It's less noticeable in this game compared to pocket legends though because you can only dodge auto attacks in this.

mrm
07-15-2016, 05:31 PM
It's your chance to dodge an attack completely.

It's less noticeable in this game compared to pocket legends though because you can only dodge auto attacks in this.
The main qestion tho is it a stat only for pve or does it count for pvp to

Plqgue
07-15-2016, 05:31 PM
Ty for clarifying

Befs
07-15-2016, 05:43 PM
The main qestion tho is it a stat only for pve or does it count for pvp to

It counts in PvP, but like I said you can only dodge auto attacks.

mrm
07-15-2016, 05:47 PM
It counts in PvP, but like I said you can only dodge auto attacks.
Thanks for clearfiying^^

Zeazimeh
07-16-2016, 08:02 AM
Hmmm I was wondering if procs can be avoided with dodge

mrm
07-16-2016, 08:29 AM
Hmmm I was wondering if procs can be avoided with dodge

I dont belive you can because then the 46 arcane sword would not effect rouges as much as it did i think still tho not sure

Zeazimeh
07-16-2016, 09:08 AM
I dont belive you can because then the 46 arcane sword would not effect rouges as much as it did i think still tho not sure
Arcane sword lvl 46 does not proc on hit so it cant be dodged.. all other weapons proc on hit

Zynzyn
07-17-2016, 07:21 AM
Why does dodge not work when it comes to skill attacks? How about making dodge work for these too but with a lower chance?

mrm
07-17-2016, 07:27 AM
Why does dodge not work when it comes to skill attacks? How about making dodge work for these too but with a lower chance?
This might help the case that rouges feel so useless

Zynzyn
07-17-2016, 08:06 AM
This might help the case that rouges feel so useless

It certainly can be tested as an option. Lets have a week of testing where dodge for skill attacks is allowed, I am up for it. This will also make us want to use dodge buffing pets.

Befs
07-17-2016, 10:04 AM

We tried that in PL, and as a long time player of that game. NO!

Basically you dodge sooooo much and at endgame bears with 60-70 dodge became almost unkillable. Then mages got dodge and became op.

It was basically whoever dodged more won the fight.